SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] well without having the ability to watch a full episode at all yet, and going by clips I see maybe her hitting it off with Ruan (of course), Gerath, Marc, Justin, Aviwe (maybe, eh), Swazi & Keelan. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It is hard not being able to see the episodes and catch any editing tricks, but I agree with your guys, except for maybe Marc. I think he is the one in the promo that gets told to leave? Maybe a villain...

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:36 am

Agent99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It is hard not being able to see the episodes and catch any editing tricks, but I agree with your guys, except for maybe Marc.  I think he is the one in the promo that gets told to leave?  Maybe a villain...

interesting surprising because he is the oldest contestant there (41). Hmmm...well something to look out for then.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:32 pm

They have a lot of clips on their website but not the full epi!

I'm going to play with a VPN on the weekend. It's been years since I tried one, so we'll see. I quickly used one the other night, but South Africa was not on the list of countries. I also tried this, but there weren't any SA epi's.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hula is not available anymore. I don't know if that's just for Canadians or what.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They have a lot of clips on their website but not the full epi!

I'm going to play with a VPN on the weekend. It's been years since I tried one, so we'll see. I quickly used one the other night, but South Africa was not on the list of countries. I also tried this, but there weren't any SA epi's.

Hula is not available anymore. I don't know if that's just for Canadians or what.

So does that vk.com really work? I know I have to play around with some VPN's too just not sure which country has the channel to view the show without having to enter a a country address/phone number.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:35 am

Predictions: The boys on who is leaving tonight | The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:36 am

No dad bods here! How the gents stay fit and fly | The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] vk is good for previous Bachelor US and New Zealand seasons, 'ette Canada some BIP but they are random and it seems that poster hasn't uploaded in a long time. They do want a phone number to confirm idenity but I've never had any problem with spam. I was leary about that but it was ok.

It's free, but hard to navigate as there are many different posts in different languages. I don't know if anyone can see this page without logging in.

I too am checking different VPN's. The one I added on Google Chrome, doesn't have SA or New Zealand on their country list, so that's out.

Thanks for all the clips!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for the info. I got myself signed in on the VK link and you are right not many new videos of the current seasons for any country.

Let me know if you have any success with a particular VPN. I have been trying to search the channels who would show her season but not sure where to go to watch the actual episodes online. I remember when I watched love island UK I used Nord VPN. I tried it again using the local SA but I could not connect to watch any episodes. I will try and play with it a little more though and give an update if successful.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:50 pm

I didn't watch the video yet but thought I would post this here. It is an interview with Franco. Apparently he tried out for Survivor and did a boxing challenge from what I could decipher from the first 4 minutes of the interview.

How Did Franco Basson End Up On The Bachelorette South Africa Season 1? With Franco Basson - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:40 pm

Mansion Mates – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube

Namaste – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
ChazSA
Agent99
chasus71
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum