SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I feel for you Upset  but Dylan leaving just proves again that social media in the SA franchise is a good indicator of contestants' eliminations.  Until TPTB tighten up their sm rules, it's a dead giveaway.

Q's sister is still savage over Dylan, which surprises me.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
M&M take 💞

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:25 pm

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
M&M take 💞

Wow, do you feel like they are pushing Gareth too much? Suspect  Production has told them off for giving away editing secrets, so why are they pushing G as f1?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah but even then regardless of how her sister felt about Dylan because of one statement he said, Qiniso really really liked him a lot and was feeling him (probably even in deep for him). I bet if he had stayed he would without a doubt probably have been in the F3 if not ending up being F1. She literally tried to get him to stay which shows me she was reallly into him. He at least respected her enough to let her know and you can tell that he thinks of her as a wonderful woman. They will probably be very close fiends as they for some reason do follow the same people & may even talked from time to time but who knows. JMO.

Sorry I may sound bitter but atthe end of the day it is HER journey, and really it is Qiniso's choice of who to like and want to be with & not her sister. Again, I think she would have chosen Dylan in the end if he hadnt left. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:34 pm

Imo M&M can afford to push G as f1 as he is so hidden. He doesn’t appear to b on viewers radar.  I do think Q liked Dylan but IMO it was always G.  He was given a 1-1 soon after entering, he has been on all the GDs possible, he imo is the only one so far Q is chasing and viewers r only seeing a glimpse of their time together.  
Q sister seems to have a problem with anyone who thinks Q is fake/acting - Marc and Dylan r the noticeable ones.
HAPPY EASTER 🐣 to all. Enjoy High clap

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:36 am

Loulou wrote:Imo M&M can afford to push G as f1 as he is so hidden. He doesn’t appear to b on viewers radar.  I do think Q liked Dylan but IMO it was always G.  He was given a 1-1 soon after entering, he has been on all the GDs possible, he imo is the only one so far Q is chasing and viewers r only seeing a glimpse of their time together.  
Q sister seems to have a problem with anyone who thinks Q is fake/acting - Marc and Dylan r the noticeable ones.
HAPPY EASTER 🐣 to all.  Enjoy High clap

Exactly.  I think she doth protest too much hmmm....

I thought M+M might be a bit more vague about it as they are being paid by a sponsor laugh out loud.  They have G as f1 and Swazi in the final 2, so clearly don't mind giving it away.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] imo Marc doesn’t like to b wrong about most things ? Sorry if that is not an accurate observation. I never watched his season but seems like he and Q r not friendly at all.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:19 am

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] imo Marc doesn’t like to b wrong about most things ? Sorry if that is not an accurate observation.  I never watched his season but seems like he and Q r not friendly at all.  

Imo Marc is not good at lying.  He fell for his f1 early, I think he even mentioned that on the latest q+a, and he just couldn't hide it or even try to act as though he had feelings for the other ladies.  It looked forced imo, so his season was good and bad in that way.  And yes, he was the first to mention Q and her acting on the show and it is still going on from then.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:54 am

I can’t find any pics of a 1-1 from last ep ? Did they only have dress up/games GD with cam having alone time and CP with Dylan leaving ?
The 1-1s seem strange and short visits apart from Keelans - stand up paddle boards on river and Gareth’s shooting? Wonder if new Coivd rules were put in place so couldnt leave the property ? Although did go somewhere for the combat GD ? Certainly low budget so far.
HAppy Easter 🐣

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no SD, just alone time for a few guys during the GD as far as I can tell.  On Mulesa & Gillian's ig chat they said their pick changes every week and that's because of the way the show is being structured.  Every week someone different moves ahead.  I think they said Cam is a favourite now, yet I am positive he goes home soon, maybe even next week.  I'm not a fan.  Is there a love story or not?

Anyway, apparently next ep is a 2 on 1 and I'm betting Peter will be one of the guys TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:23 am

Episode 8 Pictures and S/Caps (04/01/2021)
Part 1: 
Qiniso plans a GD with all the remaining 9 gents at the mansion involving games, dress, and a feast.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Bachelorette South Africa: Episode Eight RECAP - YouTube

The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
M-Net on Twitter: "The Avengers could never 🗣🚨TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1105969562 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" / Twitter

Last edited by chasus71 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:34 am

Episode 8 - Part 2: 
TRIVIA, TWISTER, & JENGA

Ruan gets some one on one time with Qinisio for a game of Jenga

The Bachelorette South Africa: Episode Eight RECAP - YouTube
The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
M-Net on Twitter: "The Avengers could never :speaking_head::rotating_light:TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1105969562 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" / Twitter

Last edited by chasus71 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum