SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:06 pm

Discuss Feb 8th's episode here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:49 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:05 am

Is Pieper about to become unhinged. I wonder if this happens (Heather showing up) after her 1 on 1 date with Matt? she is furious in this clip and in the season promo was totally breaking down. hmmm question
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:16 am

I hope Heather comes and goes quickly. It wasn't a smart move letting her do this. Meh.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:23 am

chasus71 wrote:Is Pieper about to become unhinged. I wonder if this happens (Heather showing up) after her 1 on 1 date with Matt? she is furious in this clip and in the season promo was totally breaking down. hmmm question

I think so. They focused on her reactions SO much tonight and it was always a defeated or disgusted expression.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:37 am

luvnunity wrote:
chasus71 wrote:Is Pieper about to become unhinged. I wonder if this happens (Heather showing up) after her 1 on 1 date with Matt? she is furious in this clip and in the season promo was totally breaking down. hmmm question

I think so.  They focused on her reactions SO much tonight and it was always a defeated or disgusted expression.  

Yes they sure did, her facial expressions said it all like she is literally about to bust. I noticed she definitely wants the Matt reassurance for sure. Plus they never did show her breaking down when the new ladies came in. That clip was in the season promo where she was just in tears and Khayliah was hugging her and the other one where she was saying she was literally about to explode.

Next week will definitely send her over the edge and I wonder if that will be the cause of a potential elimination.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:16 pm

Halfway through Matt’s journey to find love, time is running out for the remaining women to strengthen their connection with the Bachelor. Emotions run high as rivals come face-to-face, cocktail parties are called off, and a group date gets unexpectedly competitive. Pieper and Matt take a break from the drama with a romantic carnival date complete with a performance by Temecula Road; and later, tensions are briefly lifted when Matt’s best friend and Bachelor Nation favorite Tyler Cameron stops by. But everything could change when former cast member Heather Martin (season 23) makes a surprise visit to the house, proving that the twists and turns just don’t stop coming.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2506/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:23 pm

Wow sounds like even more drama at the beginning and we get to see only one group date and one private date then the crap hits the fan again when Heather shows up. Pieper will lose it but she should be safe from elimination though during this RC with Heather showing up. Matt obviously gives her the rose on their date so not sure why she is losing it during this. I am wondering if she self eliminates in the future? hmmm...
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:25 pm

photos for episode 6:

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:30 pm

chasus71 wrote:Wow sounds like even more drama at the beginning and we get to see only one group date and one private date then the crap hits the fan again when Heather shows up. Pieper will lose it but she should be safe from elimination though during this RC with Heather showing up. Matt obviously gives her the rose on their date so not sure why she is losing it during this. I am wondering if she self eliminates in the future? hmmm...
There is too much mind games happening.. its like survival of the mental strength.. it takes a certain level of assurance to stay on this show with the current manipulations... JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:36 pm

@Ruqibabe I definitely agree with you on this. The mind games alone would cause one to have a breakdown. Also Pieper is young too, she is 22? 23? so maybe not use to this type of competitive environment especially over one guy.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:15 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK1nkOPD7hv/?igshid=gwfzja7clm27
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gurlbrit
mruab
whit90
eusebeia
lightredemption