SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:16 pm

Ashley I's Cosmo recap: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a35459408/bachelor-matt-james-season-25-episode-6-recap-analysis/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:12 pm

Interested in what Tyler says about seeing Matt & how he thinks season will end?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/tyler-cameron-admits-he-was-a-little-shocked-by-bachelor-matt-james-readiness-to-propose/ar-BB1dwZFp?ocid=ientp

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:32 pm

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:38 pm

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:30 pm

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:40 pm

Serena: Time with Matt was shown including an outtake, so her story will likely come back online in the next few episodes.

Pieper: During her 1:1 date, she indicated that her family struggles to say, "I love you," showing it with actions. She's also visibly shaken when interrupted by Heather. For her conflict to be resolved, Pieper needs to say with words, "I love you," to Matt. IMO, Pieper will be cut before HTDs having not told Matt she loves him with words, and she might reappear during FSDs to do so, maybe interrupting one.

Rachael: It seemed like Rachael was shown to be annoyed by the competition now (contrast that with Michelle who is in her element as a competitor, said during the bowling date). First time no SQT with Matt is shown.

Michelle: Since episode 4, TPTB are showing their relationship and the ways it’s growing, making up for lost time. They left in a shot of Matt & Michelle emerging from their time together looking like a couple in front of the group.

Matt's conversation with Tyler: Tyler essentially tells Matt that his relationship with Hannah started late in the game. Combined with Rachael's comment during the bride date (someone else coming from behind and having to go home) and then Matt's comment on Michelle's 1:1 date (Michelle came from behind and won), I'm wondering if that's what happens this season, i.e., the F1 relationship blossoms late in the season...

ETA: Bri! Again, her time with Matt was not included in this episode, so it's been two episodes without any observable progression with Bri.

ETA 2: Thanks, @GuardianAngel Trying to analyze story arcs hmmm

Last edited by veg_out on Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:59 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:25 pm

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:30 pm

@veg_out and @Amethyst Thanks for taking the time to recap. I enjoy reading them and bits of info I never thought of. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:56 pm

https://youtu.be/fRzqjdu5kt8
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:14 pm

Bachelor Fantake’s recap is worth a watch. The idea that Victoria’s spirit is lingering in the house and constantly finding new hosts is kind of funny.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:40 pm

veg_out wrote:Serena: Time with Matt was shown including an outtake, so her story will likely come back online in the next few episodes.

Pieper: During her 1:1 date, she indicated that her family struggles to say, "I love you," showing it with actions. She's also visibly shaken when interrupted by Heather. For her conflict to be resolved, Pieper needs to say with words, "I love you," to Matt. IMO, Pieper will be cut before HTDs having not told Matt she loves him with words, and she might reappear during FSDs to do so, maybe interrupting one.

Rachael: It seemed like Rachael was shown to be annoyed by the competition now (contrast that with Michelle who is in her element as a competitor, said during the bowling date). First time no SQT with Matt is shown.

Michelle: Since episode 4, TPTB are showing their relationship and the ways it’s growing, making up for lost time. They left in a shot of Matt & Michelle emerging from their time together looking like a couple in front of the group.

Matt's conversation with Tyler: Tyler essentially tells Matt that his relationship with Hannah started late in the game. Combined with Rachael's comment during the bride date (someone else coming from behind and having to go home) and then Matt's comment on Michelle's 1:1 date (Michelle came from behind and won), I'm wondering if that's what happens this season, i.e., the F1 relationship blossoms late in the season...

ETA: Bri! Again, her time with Matt was not included in this episode, so it's been two episodes without any observable progression with Bri.

ETA 2: Thanks, @GuardianAngel Trying to analyze story arcs hmmm

Serena C is also captured saying, "came from behind to win" as well in an ITM about the bowling date.  Again, recalling Sean Lowe's advice to Juan Pablo, he tells him to stay open and not to lock in on one woman too early because his relationship with Catherine didn't blossom until later and we know that Matt consulted Sean before filming.  

I also got the vibe that Katie's talk about her past relationships was coded advice to Matt to see people for what they are and not what he'd like to "fix them up to be."
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:52 pm

Katie gave Matt two leaps that wrapped her legs around him. She must be practicing for the Bachelorette.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gurlbrit
mruab
whit90
eusebeia
lightredemption