SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:52 pm

I think F1 might be Michelle.. I keep getting the feeling that Rachel might be F2.. jmo

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:02 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Katie gave Matt two leaps that wrapped her legs around him. She must be practicing for the Bachelorette.
cantstopl  cantstopl I heard they tell them to do that.... Katie has the wrap perfected though...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:22 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Katie gave Matt two leaps that wrapped her legs around him. She must be practicing for the Bachelorette.
cantstopl  cantstopl I heard they tell them to do that.... Katie has the wrap perfected though...

Why do the producers encourage or require that? Do they think they need that to display appropriate enthusiasm? Does any woman IRL greet her boyfriend or husband that way? laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:52 pm

Amethyst wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:

Why do the producers encourage or require that? Do they think they need that to display appropriate enthusiasm? Does any woman IRL greet her boyfriend or husband that way? laugh out loud

This made me laugh - my husband would go crashing down like a tree if I leapt at him a la bachelorette!  Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:07 pm

luvnunity wrote:
Serena C is also captured saying, "came from behind to win" as well in an ITM about the bowling date.  Again, recalling Sean Lowe's advice to Juan Pablo, he tells him to stay open and not to lock in on one woman too early because his relationship with Catherine didn't blossom until later and we know that Matt consulted Sean before filming.  

I also got the vibe that Katie's talk about her past relationships was coded advice to Matt to see people for what they are and not what he'd like to "fix them up to be."

I wonder if Chris Soules' season could be another late-bloomer template for this season: IIRC, Chris was taken initially by Britt, which seemed to fizzle out once they went to Iowa before HTDs, when Becca (F2) emerged. Chris, imo, fell in unrequited love with Becca who wasn't willing to commit to moving to Iowa, and he chose Witney (F1).  

Matt's conflict is "Can I let down my guard, be vulnerable, and fall in love?" He's overcoming that obstacle by being vulnerable, but imo he's not in love yet. It seems like the final act of the season (HTDs-FRC) is being hidden for now because something happens then that impacts the outcome, imo. During Peter's season, FSDs set the ball in motion that would change the ending–I suspect the same for Matt.

Last edited by veg_out on Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : brevity)
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:33 pm

@veg_out Sarcasm here - the sacrifice Matt made was tolerating/dating/kissing all the drama queens we've been forced to suffer watching!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gurlbrit
mruab
whit90
eusebeia
lightredemption