SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:10 pm

And we continue with the bitchiness. MJ continues to deny responsibility and tries to intimidate Jesenia who ignores her and stays strong.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:11 pm

I am honestly a little disturbed watching MJ.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:32 pm

I am losing focus and over all the drama. For relief I am forced to watch Sean Lowe's Puff instagram ad with his kids. Way more entertaining.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:37 pm

Me too. I have no interest in watching this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:41 pm

The show didn't allow most girls to shine because they zoomed into the drama.. They edited to highlight the hero and create a great villian... I am frustrated that Magi wasn't showcased..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:46 pm

We didn't even see the start of the issue between Serena and Katie. We are just getting Katie bachelorette's audition tape.. All I see are producers palm all over this.. I keep rolling my eyes at the antics.. JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:52 pm

Chris Harrison is a bad actor... I wonder if there is a script for all these play. . JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:59 pm

Why do I feel that Serena C was prodded and encouraged to revisit the conversation on camera? Jmo

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:03 pm

And yet another country group that I have never heard of. Do they not have any other genre of music on this show? I would love some hard rock or blues, jazz, big band. Anything other than blasted country!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:07 pm

I didn't see any chemistry at all between Matt and Pieper, but that could just be me. ; (  Maybe it's because I'm so checked out of this season.

Last edited by LoveDovez on Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry wrong girl's name They all kinda run together)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:13 pm

LoveDovez wrote:I didn't see any chemistry at all between Matt and Bri, but that could just be me. ; (  Maybe it's because I'm so checked out of this season.

I'm having trouble seeing chemistry with any of the women this season as I think Matt is only going through the motions. Don't see much of a chance for a long term relationship with any of these women.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:16 pm

Doats wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:I didn't see any chemistry at all between Matt and Bri, but that could just be me. ; (  Maybe it's because I'm so checked out of this season.

I'm having trouble seeing chemistry with any of the women this season as I think Matt is only going through the motions. Don't see much of a chance for a long term relationship with any of these women.

Maybe that's what it is @Doats. Each week I'm having to force myself to get through the whole show. I've already falling asleep once tonight. ; ( IMO Matt doesn't make a good lead.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gurlbrit
mruab
whit90
eusebeia
lightredemption