SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:39 am

Yep I hope Holly is great too.  I don't care who the lead picks, but I can get behind a couple with a genuine love story if it happens.  It's the only reason I watch this dizzy show.

ETA  A slightly different promo has dropped - with extra drama snippets feat. Holly and Jay. Think I'm going to like Stephanie.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:53 am

From the promos I think a lot of the voice over you hear is Brooke. She has that kind of creaky, kind of cutesy voice in the snippet of the meet and greet you get to see. It's her voice saying the L word late in the promo imo.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:58 am

Agent99 wrote:ETA  A slightly different promo has dropped - with extra drama snippets feat. Holly and Jay.  Think I'm going to like Stephanie.

It's bizarre how obvious they are making it that Holly gets to the end.  dizzy

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 TxDeSiP

I'm looking forward to seeing the FRC location in all it's glory though.  Fortunately it seems the Aussie producers know how to present the NT in it's best light.  Can we force everyone who watched Pilot Pete's season to watch this so they can see it's not a firey hellscape of flies and sweat?

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 EuOhTfb

Who do we think this is below?  question

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 FapkaTC

And who's this?  The body language is so "meh" laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 S6sigi0

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 AX6Vgaw

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:56 am

@Bobette that dark haired girl has me thinking too.  Is it Tamlyn?  She has similar boots.  I think it's Carlie in the dress - moles/freckles line up laugh out loud.   But yep, the body language is definitely not there.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:11 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Screen35

Is this Jay? Dark hair and super fit
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:29 am

Finch wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Screen35

I thought it might be her too @Finch, but is that a full brief bikini?   Somehow I don't see Jay wearing one of those laugh out loud.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:47 am

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette that dark haired girl has me thinking too.  Is it Tamlyn?  She has similar boots.  I think it's Carlie in the dress - moles/freckles line up laugh out loud.   But yep, the body language is definitely not there.

If it's Carlie that would explain why she (or someone) has been obsessively tracking her thread.  Probably waiting for us to notice her.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeBlueKoala Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:27 am

This Holly with her fake tan and fake teeth is looking more like a MAFS fame chaser to me. The moment I saw her night 1 picture I was completely turned off. And I am just hoping at least one Asian girl makes it to week 2 or 3. Why can’t Asian girls make it far when pretty much most of them are just MoT? I think we all know the answer.
LukeBlueKoala
LukeBlueKoala

Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeBlueKoala Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:35 am

Jay’s promotion picture from night 1 is very unflattering, but she does have that F1 look (Chelsea, Marty J’s Fake Laura, Irena). But one should never not trust the betting odds, it’s the same story every year, I know we were all in disbelief when we found out Irena and Chelsea was predicted/revealed to be F1 before the season started like we are now with Holly. We just have to get used it I guess.
LukeBlueKoala
LukeBlueKoala

Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:09 am

Agent99 wrote:
Finch wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Screen35

I thought it might be her too @Finch, but is that a full brief bikini?   Somehow I don't see Jay wearing one of those laugh out loud.

laugh out loud
I think it's a regular skimpy bikini
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:22 am

LukeBlueKoala wrote:Jay’s promotion picture from night 1 is very unflattering, but she does have that F1 look (Chelsea, Marty J’s Fake Laura, Irena). But one should never not trust the betting odds, it’s the same story every year, I know we were all in disbelief when we found out Irena and Chelsea was predicted/revealed to be F1 before the season started like we are now with Holly. We just have to get used it I guess.

Oh yes 100% agreed.  I was just hoping that those weird new fine print Sportsbet disclaimers might indicate something interesting happening at the end.  Now that Holly's down to 1.5 she's a lock IMO.  

I would like to know why they've changed the editing for the F1 in the trailer though, especially after going to such lengths to avoid spoilers.  Clearly identifying the F1 at the FRC location is definitely a first.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:30 am

Saw a tweet calling Holly out for an IG post (second link)
https://mobile.twitter.com/turnerebecca/status/1417807041096163329

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgIg_T8lmW_/

Hope the SM manager over seeing the contestants’s IG account deletes it before it spirals out of control.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme