SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:52 am

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/the-bachelor-australia-2021-laura-eliminated/

She chooses Jay too! Actually says it's the only outcome that will have her cheering.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:03 am

dolcimumma wrote:https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/the-bachelor-australia-2021-laura-eliminated/

She chooses Jay too!  Actually says it's the only outcome that will have her cheering.
Thanks, I have been looking forward to Laura’s post show interview. At this point, these girls wanting Jay to win can’t sit right with Holly IMO. I reckon Ash will select Jay as well. I can see Carlie & Lily picking Holly though since they are BFFs with her.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:30 am

Sorry for the back to back post, this was the same point some of us were making about Jay & Tahnee that Laura articulated quite well in her WHO interview by providing IMO a balanced view to what may have ensued.

As a close friend of Jay's, what did you make of the claim that she said she'd rather be the runner-up to further her career?
Didn’t buy it for a second! I think there may have been something that Tahnee thinks she heard that’s been misconstrued quite heavily. I don’t know if you’ve seen Jay’s Instagram but she’s not the influencer type – she’s really dorky, she’s like that aunty who posts lame cute posts and she doesn’t have that aesthetic grid. That’s my opinion, knowing Jay and knowing the kind of person she is. I’m just trying to be impartial here – maybe Tahnee did hear something but I genuinely don’t believe Jay said ‘I’m here for the followers’.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:03 am

I think this is the most interesting line in there:
over Jay, who of course, in my mind at that time was a frontrunner
Suggests the girls who left before hometown were as confused as we are
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:55 am

The off-screen plot surrounding Jay is 100% the most interesting part of this season. I hope we don't have to wait 12 months for her contract to expire before we find out exactly what went down because by then I doubt I will care. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:23 am

Bobette wrote:The off-screen plot surrounding Jay is 100% the most interesting part of this season. I hope we don't have to wait 12 months for her contract to expire before we find out exactly what went down because by then I doubt I will care.  laugh out loud
The bold is very on point IMO. Tahnee was on Abbie’s It’a lot podcast and she said it took her a long time for her to drop the goss on Jay to Jimmy, that she did after he said to her he sensed there was something else she had to share. My take is that Tahnee had dropped it in her producer interview and producers asked Jimmy to get it out of her. Abbie did say for sure that the producers definitely told Jimmy’s mum to get the other girls to bring up Stephanie.

Also Laura was on Abbie’s podcast and said that the 5 sec advantage was blown out of proportion since Ash apparently beat Jay by about 20 secs. Abbie felt that producers  told the girls at CP to make it a big deal since there was no drama going on. Now I am suss at Jimmy being told to say Jay didn’t want to spend time with him on a 5 sec advantage that would not have mattered according to Laura.

What perplexes me about Jay is she actually gave them the diversity story line and with her dad showing up during HTDs, the Fiji storyline will probably continue IMO. So why the producers are giving their diversity contestant this edit is wild to me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:55 pm

So far on Instagram people not hating on Jay particularly. Lots of people shipping Holly and Carlie as f2.
Carlie has lots of support. Hardly anyone mentions Holly as f1. Viewers not seeing a love story yet.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:27 am

Meanwhile Carlin is on the front cover of the Aldi catalogue this week. Fame and fortune awaits ladies. laugh out loud
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:18 am

Speaking of Carlin....

I know we all know it's Holly but what are your thoughts of Angie's column?

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/angie-kent-on-the-bachelor-moment-that-spoke-volumes-about-lily-023206726.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:31 am

dolcimumma wrote:Speaking of Carlin....

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/angie-kent-on-the-bachelor-moment-that-spoke-volumes-about-lily-023206726.html

Maybe I am too slow. I hardly understand what she is trying to say

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:34 am

Enough wrote:

Maybe I am too slow. I hardly understand what she is trying to say

Me too! I got confused halfway through cantstopl

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:45 am

My thoughts are that Angie read the Sportsbet odds and is trying to make it look like she has some ~ divine insight ~ into the inner workings of a Lead's mind when in fact she's just desperately trying to retain some shred of relevance now that viewers are sick of her botoxed face and no TV producer wants a bar of her.

Well you did ask.  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 3806527698

ETA:  I just counted and she said "I" 39 times, "my" 9 times and "me" 7 times in that article, which I presume was meant to be about Jimmy.  I wonder if she'll be posting that pic of herself in her FRC dress again after his finale. Rolling Eyes

Oh and she's obviously abandoned her temporary "JUST BE KIND GUYS" mantra, which apparently only applied to other people saying things about her, since she seems quite happy to dish out bitchy comments about Jimmy's girls.

Wait wait wait, is Steph like a full blown professional character can I just ask? I don’t like to dig too deep with this as I know editing can be a real kick in the d*ck, and these are real people, with real feelings, but what we are being shown is SCARY as all hell. She can sell sweet nothing to anyone.

Tahnee, ahhh girl, what have we missed here? If you are that good of a liar then my god, give the girl a Logie. Who is gaslighting who? This is wild. Maybe there’s a reason Tahnee hasn’t had any single dates but has stayed around for so long? If you want a gig out of acting on this show, you're wasting your time.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme