SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:59 pm

@Sprite she used her dog's IG account to post "leaving tonight, peace out" or similar, hours before the episode aired.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 W0tQKBF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:05 am

@Bobette Silly. Why not wait until the end of the episode. Still, if she didn't care, good for her.

I don't find him attractive. To me he has a weird face and his head is too big. It is distracting and the fact that from everything I am reading here, he is a bit of a wuss and a production puppet, well that is a big no from me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:22 am

@Sprite!!!!! Holly is prolly reading here and she ain’t gonna like what you said about her man’s Jimmy Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:06 am

@mercieme Since I don't think they will last, I don't think she will care. I suspect she will dump his a** as soon as she contractually can. I will be shocked if I am wrong.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:20 am

@Bobette Not everyone is fooled Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 2498057887

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Image_15

Source: https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:16 am

Honestly I cannot warm to anyone this season at all. Don't particularly dislike anyone, but there is not a lot of substance, no matter how hard TBTB are working to create fake Instagram profiles to convince us otherwise.

I feel for Jay but at the same time the kind of friends she has, where most people tagged on her Insta have tens of thousands of followers make me skeptical, and her speech to Jimmy outside of hometowns was very fake and forced IMO - the wording was straight out of the playbook, seeing what has worked well in previous seasons. I believe he is way more into her than anyone else but they do seem like they have gone off each other through all the meddling.
Holly is fine and seems like a nice enough girl and also mature, but very bland. There is certainly no love story. I also am a little skeptical that her NUMBER ONE goal in life is to be a mum and found that to be such a manipulative comment. For me her hometowns 'freak-out' was also fake and straight from the playbook of prior seasons.
Carlie is an absolutely delightful and likeable woman but the sheer amount of comments about her on Bach social media are a little suspicious. Doubt she ever really felt anything for Jimmy, and has sold her soul to TPTB to guarantee her future in the franchise.
I don't think Brooke felt particularly strongly for Jimmy either and clearly just agreed to come back as the most erratic/crazy person she could be to breathe some life into a boring season.

I feel for Jimmy as he seems like a nice and sensitive guy, but there is just not much in this season to like. I also get very irritated with the fake hypocritical shock horror from the leads when it is suggested anyone is there for fame - can we all just accept that everyone there is there to be on TV and drop this storyline?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:33 am

Vjeff wrote:Honestly I cannot warm to anyone this season at all. Don't particularly dislike anyone, but there is not a lot of substance, no matter how hard TBTB are working to create fake Instagram profiles to convince us otherwise.

I feel for Jay but at the same time the kind of friends she has, where most people tagged on her Insta have tens of thousands of followers make me skeptical, and her speech to Jimmy outside of hometowns was very fake and forced IMO - the wording was straight out of the playbook, seeing what has worked well in previous seasons. I believe he is way more into her than anyone else but they do seem like they have gone off each other through all the meddling.
Holly is fine and seems like a nice enough girl and also mature, but very bland. There is certainly no love story. I also am a little skeptical that her NUMBER ONE goal in life is to be a mum and found that to be such a manipulative comment. For me her hometowns 'freak-out' was also fake and straight from the playbook of prior seasons.
Carlie is an absolutely delightful and likeable woman but the sheer amount of comments about her on Bach social media are a little suspicious. Doubt she ever really felt anything for Jimmy, and has sold her soul to TPTB to guarantee her future in the franchise.
I don't think Brooke felt particularly strongly for Jimmy either and clearly just agreed to come back as the most erratic/crazy person she could be to breathe some life into a boring season.

I feel for Jimmy as he seems like a nice and sensitive guy, but there is just not much in this season to like. I also get very irritated with the fake hypocritical shock horror from the leads when it is suggested anyone is there for fame - can we all just accept that everyone there is there to be on TV and drop this storyline?

I find your observation very interesting. I agree that Jay was def his front runner and is very attracted to her. But yes. Since the rumour circulated, there is a shift on Jimmy, abd I also detect a slight hesitation on Jay side. Like I feel she likes him, but is hesistent to go full on. I also feel he likes Holly, especially in term of the fact that she is from the same social circle, blonde ski ny etc. She fits his desire or expectation and is trying hard to make her be the one. But I feel Jimmy also feels their relationship is a little stilted, not enough chemistry. I do feel that Brook really likes him and he likes her too . I re-watch their dates, especially the last part where they drank coffee ..Jimmy was trying to say something more, but he smiled and said he was glad Brook was back.I think all along Brook was his front runner( as it was intentionally or unintentionally shown by channel 10) but after Brook left Jay was someone he had on mind. Then Brook came back. It was a tussle between thses two. I think Brook make him feel alive with her bubbly personality and he is prety much into Jay as well. In one podcast they had mentioned that is it's not Brook he picks, then he would have a hell lot of explaining to do to his F1 regarding his connection with Brook. For all the red flags, he keeps on choosing Brook and gives iconic itm( or unintended bites) about Brook..." Brook is the one" to his sister's; " Brook can make me happy, I don't know if I can make Brook happy" etc
It will be interesting to see when the final two meet the family. I think it was towards the end really that he decided on Holly ,and I think his family opinion also weight in on this decision.
I'll put it like this..his heart wants Brook, his Body wants Jay and his mind is telling Holly. JMO

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:24 am

https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/articles/a-target-on-my-back-from-day-one-jay-lal-sent-home-just-before-the-final-rose-ceremony/tpa210901mjgot

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:39 am

Jay is getting a bit of love on fb

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Image_16

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:47 am

Jay interview on The Daily Telegraph
‘I can’t be his friend’, Bachelor reject Jay says
Ousted Bachelor contestant Jesinta ‘Jay’ Lal says she was looking for love, not fame as her critics insist, when she went on the reality show.

Ousted Bachelor contestant Jesinta ‘Jay’ Lal says she can’t remain friends with Bachelor Jimmy Nicholson, while slamming suggestions she went on the reality show seeking fame.

The departure of the 32-year-old nutritionist leaves Melbourne occupational therapist Brooke Cleal and Sydney marketing manager Holly Kingston still in the running ahead of Thursday’s season finale episode.

“It is hard because I could see him being a friend but then I also think it wouldn’t be that fair on his current partner,” Lal told Confidential.
“It just feels a bit weird.”
Sydney-based Lal, originally from New Zealand, was an early favourite in the Channel 10 show.

Her time on the show though was plagued by rumours about her motivation for entering the reality competition.
Some suggested she was purely on to boost her profile.

“There were a lot of rumours that went around that house about me,” she said.
“I just wouldn’t put myself through that situation for 1000 followers or a blue tick on Instagram. It is not worth it.
“I went on that show hoping to find love and unfortunately I didn’t find love but I did have a great experience and I don’t regret it.

“I find that very offensive that people would think I was there for those reasons because I do feel like Jimmy and my connection was genuine.

“It was upsetting that it was perceived that way.”

Eliminated Bachelor contestant Jay Lal said she felt her connection with Jimmy Nicholson was genuine.

Lal admitted she was keen to look at presenting options as a nutritionist but said it was not fair to accuse her of anything untoward.
It was also suggested she didn’t want children with her potential partner.

“I do want to be a presenter as a nutritionist,” she said. “I am a nutritionist and I have always wanted to help people on a wider scale and I feel like presenting at interesting conferences is something that I would consider.
“A friend said to me that doctors speak at conferences, does that mean they are there for fame? They want to help people and that is genuinely what I want to do.

“If I can use this platform, then great. There are a lot of rumours that went round that were either totally wrong or taken out of context.”

The fact she previously dated Moses Mackay, who starred on the Kiwi version of The Bachelor, also caused some tensions and questions about her motivation.

“When I dated this guy, it was so long ago,” she said.
“He wasn’t in the limelight then, at the time we dated, when I was 26, he was singing in an opera band.

“So once again another irrelevant thing that was brought up.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/i-cant-be-his-friend-bachelor-reject-jay-says/news-story/283b2283f2d0e0d625c09d5cbb220e11

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:49 am

Straight to the point.  Good on her.    :claphands

But someone tell Daily Tele that's not how you spell Jacinta.  Rolling Eyes

Why would Jesinta be abbreviated to Jay, DT; think about it!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:56 am

@Enough….yay, thanks for bringing that over. I remember you posting about Jay presenting as a nutritionist at conferences since she already posted similar on IG before and voila she confirms it in this DT interview Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 4256136633

Yep  @Bobette totally agree that Jay went straight to the point.  Hope she does Abbie C’s interview as I am sure more specifics of the whole runner up convo will be delved into. The bagging another bachelor comment by Jimmy was totally uncalled for and totally a producer fed line to him IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme