SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:23 am

Bobette wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:Speaking of Carlin....

I know we all know it's Holly but what are your thoughts of Angie's column?

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/angie-kent-on-the-bachelor-moment-that-spoke-volumes-about-lily-023206726.html

My thoughts are that Angie read the Sportsbet odds and is trying to make it look like she has some ~ divine insight ~ into the inner workings of a Lead's mind when in fact she's just desperately trying to retain some shred of relevance now that viewers are sick of her botoxed face and no TV producer wants a bar of her.

Well you did ask.  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 3806527698

ETA:  I just counted and she said "I" 39 times, "my" 9 times and "me" 7 times in that article, which I presume was meant to be about Jimmy.  I wonder if she'll be posting that pic of herself in her FRC dress again after his finale. Rolling Eyes

Oh and she's obviously abandoned her temporary "JUST BE KIND GUYS" mantra, which apparently only applied to other people saying things about her, since she seems quite happy to dish out bitchy comments about Jimmy's girls.

Wait wait wait, is Steph like a full blown professional character can I just ask? I don’t like to dig too deep with this as I know editing can be a real kick in the d*ck, and these are real people, with real feelings, but what we are being shown is SCARY as all hell. She can sell sweet nothing to anyone.

Tahnee, ahhh girl, what have we missed here? If you are that good of a liar then my god, give the girl a Logie. Who is gaslighting who? This is wild. Maybe there’s a reason Tahnee hasn’t had any single dates but has stayed around for so long? If you want a gig out of acting on this show, you're wasting your time.

I thought Sports bet would have something to do with it  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1f60a Angie is a bit of a try hard IMO I liked her much better when she was on goggle box.  Both her and Georgia Love are hypocrites asking everyone to be kind then doing the exact opposite!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:40 am

Yeah @dolcimumma I liked Angie & Yvie too but since they went their separate ways it's obvious who the funny one was and who was getting carried IMO.  laugh out loud

Meanwhile, putting on my tinfoil hat here but did anyone else notice the weird influx of pro-Holly spam on the latest IG post? And check out the accounts - mostly private or overseas.  Seems like someone might have bought a bunch of pro-F1 comments.  Suspect

Many of the comments on her second date pic were saying she's clearly acting and now randoms are suddenly claiming she's "hilarious" and "the most genuine person ever on any series of Bachelor".  Huh?  This clip just makes her look like a snob to me.  

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:09 am

Bobette wrote:Yeah @dolcimumma I liked Angie & Yvie too but since they went their separate ways it's obvious who the funny one was and who was getting carried IMO.  laugh out loud

Meanwhile, putting on my tinfoil hat here but did anyone else notice the weird influx of pro-Holly spam on the latest IG post? And check out the accounts - mostly private or overseas.  Seems like someone might have bought a bunch of pro-F1 comments.  Suspect

Many of the comments on her second date pic were saying she's clearly acting and now randoms are suddenly claiming she's "hilarious" and "the most genuine person ever on any series of Bachelor".  Huh?  This clip just makes her look like a snob to me.  

Source

I watched that the other day, I find her very fake and yes a big snob. If she was really into him why all the closed mouth kissing! Very few comments on her 2nd date post liking her. TPTB must be sweating!! Everyone has seen the love story with Jay but not Holly cantstopl

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:15 am

@dolcimumma agreed :yes:

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 DbaIHle

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 JNofjss
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 W0IDqxn

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:31 am

Hmm there is just no passion here! He almost looks like he is recoiling from her cantstopl

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:48 am

The most genuine person on any series of the Bachelor?? Really? Based on what? The bizarre Holly spam continues on a pic of Carlie. TPTB need to chill with the genuine spam as it is coming off very...not genuine.
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Screen29
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Screen28

Can Angie just go away? I also find her snide comments about Carlin very tacky.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:58 am

@Vjeff I think I saw the annebernsten poster on FB as well might take another look.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9873669/Bachelor-star-Holly-Kingston-dresses-puffer-jacket-runs-errands.html

Not sure if anyone has read this before but in this article he says he had no idea about the conversations that were going on so I wonder what he is thinking now of the rumours being told to him re Jay especially if they were the reason he changed his tune Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1f609

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:05 am

dolcimumma wrote:@Vjeff I think I saw the annebernsten poster on FB as well might take another look.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9873669/Bachelor-star-Holly-Kingston-dresses-puffer-jacket-runs-errands.html

Not sure if anyone has read this before but in this article he says he had no idea about the conversations that were going on so I wonder what he is thinking now of the rumours being told to him re Jay especially if they were the reason he changed his tune  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1f609
Oh that's interesting about the same poster!
I have an extraordinarily difficult time believing that during lockdown the paps happened to just be hanging out by the servo waiting for Holly to fill up her car
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:25 am

Jimmy is so insecure. So many times he said he has been blindsided.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:07 pm

Enough wrote:Jimmy is so insecure. So many times he said he has been blindsided.

I know, and I think he is too trusting and wants to believe the best in everybody.   But I admire him for being respectful and even-handed, even if he is naive.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:55 pm

Not sure if I am doubling up here...

In this article Tahnee says she wasn't the only one that revealed info on Jay to Jimmy. Nothing adds up IMO. It makes no sense if all the other girls can only say lovely things about Jay unless Tahnee will say anything to stick to her 'I'm not lying' story? Her interview seems way to rehearsed IMO??

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia-tahnee-leeson-exit-interview/

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:02 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Enough wrote:Jimmy is so insecure. So many times he said he has been blindsided.

I know, and I think he is too trusting and wants to believe the best in everybody.   But I admire him for being respectful and even-handed, even if he is naive.

The bold is spot on IMO.  He has a wide-eyed innocence to him and I could see him being genuinely shocked that any girl would be "mean" to him.  It seems TPTB deliberately cast a Lead they knew would be easy to manipulate (even moreso than usual which is saying something).

@dolcimumma There's waaayyyyy more to the Jay story than we're being shown IMO.  It might just be that she didn't want to go through to the FRC and TPTB had to go back through the eps and manufacture reasons why she goes, but it seems she was everyone's clear favourite soooo.... scratch
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme