SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:54 pm

Very interesting reports indeed. The only other girls that could have said something about Jay are Holly and Lily IMO. I find it interesting that it’s Holly’s BFF circle that has an issue with Jay. Carlie is also part of that BFF circle but with how she comports herself, I will be shocked if she is the type to gossip to Jimmy about another woman.

By no means do I think Jay is a saint but for all the other girls that left barring Tahnee to have something good to say about Jay says a lot IMO. Jimmy on Abbie’s podcast released the day of the premiere episode still referred to Jay as super genuine. Tahnee has said her piece but Jay will have her chance as well hopefully this week after she gets eliminated to let us understand her position. Interesting comment from Jay in her WHO interview released after the premiere episode was she thought other girls were happy for her when Jimmy gave her the business longe key but over time, she came to realize that not all the girls were happy for her, hoping she elaborates more on this during her exit interviews.

On the subject of Jimmy, he is a lovely guy but have to also agree that he is super naive and easily manipulated by the producers. I went down the Bachelor archives and not a single past Bachie went to ask the girls for dirt on others. Both Sam Wood and Matty J pretty much confronted girls head on based on their perception; Sam was especially decisive and sent girls packing ASAP without any gymnastics. So yeah disappointed in that bit about Jimmy but him going on press interviews saying the girl he picked was one of the nice ones with producers allowing the mean girl edit for his F1 is IMO pretty comical Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:13 am

Question: When was the last time we saw any footage from the Business Lounge?  Was it the ping pong clip from like episode 3?  Was there a time limit on that or could she use it at every cocktail party and if so, has she not been attending since episode 3, or are they just not showing it? question

ETA: Hmm yeah someone's not a happy camper IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 GLOMSm7

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 DqBlfla

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:19 am

I just remembered Tahnee saying if she was Jay, she would be pissed off at Stephanie for going to tell Jimmy’s family about the no kids rumor. I am not trying to call Tahnee out unfairly here but sounds rather hypocritical to me, I would have had more respect for her if she confronted Jay directly the same way Sam Frost did with Laurina Fleure on Blake Garvey’s season. But to me this is part of why the show has lost its luster, we don’t see fun villains like Laurina anymore, just contestants that are made out to evoke extreme & unnecessary controversies, jmo.

@Bobette, they have not shown the business lounge since Episode 3 but Laura said in her exit interview that Ashlee did Jay a favor at an cocktail party and allowed Jay to grab Jimmy first and then they ran out of time and Ashlee wasn’t able to chat with Jimmy, hence why Jay also did her a favor and gave Ashlee the 5 sec advantage but of-course we were not shown this footage laugh out loud

ETA - yep she knew being called last was Jimmy playing into the plot line which is also similar to what happened with Holly. I wish Jay would be shown telling Jimmy to send her the heck home if he had no trust in her anymore….that's quality TV I want to see giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:24 am

@Bobette my guess is they are not showing the 'business lounge' footage as it looked like last episode only Brooke got to talk to Jimmy on her return however in another one of her exit interviews Laura said she got to speak with Jimmy at the cocktail party before she left (we weren't shown that footage either).

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:38 am

@mercieme @dolcimumma Thanks ladies.  As always, what's left out of the edit can be more revealing than what's left in...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:25 am

Interesting the Sportsbet now have Carlie as F2 and Brooke as F3. With the demands from Brooke, you would think Jimmy would have let her go earlier.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:15 am

Enough wrote:Interesting the Sportsbet now have Carlie as F2 and Brooke as F3. With the demands from Brooke, you would think Jimmy would have let her go earlier.

Very interesting.  Although I'm not convinced she is, Carlie makes more sense to me as f2 than Brooke.

If true, that would be a massive blow to SD who has Lily as the other one in the f4. She even went so far as to say Lily had a disastrous htd laugh out loud.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:17 am

Enough wrote:Interesting the Sportsbet now have Carlie as F2 and Brooke as F3. With the demands from Brooke, you would think Jimmy would have let her go earlier.
We have a swimming SC that looks like Carlie IMO but I still think SportsBet is clueless on who was eliminated from F2 to F4. However it makes sense for Jimmy to get rid of Jay at F4 based on her HTD promo. With how Brooke was edited to seem quite invested in Jimmy & her family loss, letting go of her at F2 is a choice if that’s what Jimmy ends up doing & reeks of major producer manipulation, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:21 am

Agent99 wrote:

Very interesting.  Although I'm not convinced she is, Carlie makes more sense to me as f2 than Brooke.

If true, that would be a massive blow to SD who has Lily as the other one in the f4.  She even went so far as to say Lily had a disastrous htd laugh out loud.

She's toast anyway, her Instagram account got taken down for the second time and I think her Facebook got shut down too.  

Can't see her podcast lasting much longer if she has no way to promote it.  Seems she pissed off one too many d-list crazy. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:24 am

Agent99 wrote:

If true, that would be a massive blow to SD who has Lily as the other one in the f4.  She even went so far as to say Lily had a disastrous htd laugh out loud.
Re the bold, that would be quite hilarious as it will prove IMO that SportsBet was her source all along laugh out loud

@Bobette, visited SD’s personal IG and she is claiming Daily Mail is behind trying to get her shutdown, she even named a DM writer, Ali to be the one behind all these. Do you guys believe that?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:31 am

@mercieme so many people can't stand her the list of potential suspects is   l o n g.  sneakyl

She broke the golden rule of reality TV commentary IMO: don't take this stuff too seriously.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:56 am

@mercieme
Apparenly she blackmailed Timm. A lot of reality tv people that appeared in her podcast before are all turning against her and warning the current lot not to go on her podcast.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme