SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:13 am

Oh for sure - I reckon about 80% of what came out of Jimmy's mouth this season was producer fed. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:22 pm

Oracle Bella has added her opinion again…..and I cackled. Not sure why Bella is inserting herself into this laugh out loud

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9947385/Bella-Varelis-reveals-WINNER-Bachelor-ahead-shows-finale.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:48 pm

LOL Bella, one year later and you’re still not good at the Bachelor laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:29 pm

How hilarious and embarrassing for her.  All the girls except Carlie tipped Jay to win (probably in defiance of TPTB's instructions, since they usually tell girls to pick 50/50 each of the final 2 IMO - did it cost them their blue ticks...?).  

It appears that with NO ONE even mentioning Brooke, and the public now wise to Sportsbet, in a desperate last minute attempt to get a "surprise" ending, TPTB have enlisted sycophantic Bella to shift the focus away from Holly.

As to why she's doing TPTB's bidding, for attention ofc but she's probably also still hoping to get her own season.  I'm sure she'd think nothing of dumping her current bf if offered the role.  Or maybe she just really is this dumb. laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 OEXFseU

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 LKcnhW3

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:27 pm

This is why the franchise has such little creditbility giggling

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9949079/The-Bachelor-Fans-underwhelmed-Jay-Lal-reveals-famous-ex.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:30 pm

"Our constant back-and-forth banter is so much fun. He's also so gullible! It made the cheekiness of our connection 10 times funnier!" cantstopl rofl

Exactly why this season is a mess!

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-australia-2021-winner-68845

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:31 pm

Bobette wrote:How hilarious and embarrassing for her.  All the girls except Carlie tipped Jay to win (probably in defiance of TPTB's instructions, since they usually tell girls to pick 50/50 each of the final 2 IMO - did it cost them their blue ticks...?).  

It appears that with NO ONE even mentioning Brooke, and the public now wise to Sportsbet, in a desperate last minute attempt to get a "surprise" ending, TPTB have enlisted sycophantic Bella to shift the focus away from Holly.

As to why she's doing TPTB's bidding, for attention ofc but she's probably also still hoping to get her own season.  I'm sure she'd think nothing of dumping her current bf if offered the role.  Or maybe she just really is this dumb. laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 OEXFseU

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 LKcnhW3

Source

Bella can't stand not being relevant she's such a try hard!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:25 pm

More reality from Jay as to what went down. She said producers left out the part where both her & Jimmy were bawling their eyes out on their last date….so again confirming that date was heavily edited as called out in the episode thread last night  scratch Highlighted points that some posters here have made as to what went down.

Jay picked Brooke but I expected that from her…laugh out loud….the show fans will lose their ish on SM if that happens laugh out loud

Excerpts from New Idea interview

"Watching it back it looks like I was on trial the whole time," she tells New Idea.
Jay tells us that, though these rumours may have been the focus on screen, the reality was much different, especially during her and Jimmy's final moments together.

"We were both bawling our eyes out but it just didn’t really capture our connection at the end; it was all kind of based around silly rumours which was upsetting. But I know what happened, so that’s OK."

When asked if she thought Jimmy would have picked her if it wasn't for the rumours, Jay confesses she isn't sure.

"I like to think that without them, Jimmy would have picked me but I don’t know, but I do think they definitely tarnished our relationship.

"It was really, really good; we had such a good relationship and then I could see doubt creeping into his mind and at that point I was like 'Oh yeah, he’s definitely slowly going off me', I could kind of tell."

But despite where Jimmy's head was at, Jay tells New Idea she absolutely would have dated him on the outside world.

"He was such an interesting guy. I tend to go for guys that are real thinkers and are really, really intelligent and I felt like he was definitely like that.

"One thing I really liked about him was that when I asked him questions, even if they were stupid questions, he’d really think about his answers and I found that quite hot. He’s definitely a guy I’d go for in the real world."

As for whether real-world Jimmy is the same as on-camera Jimmy, Jay can vouch for his on-screen persona; however, she does confess the pilot is a bit "cheekier" when not being recorded.

e 31-year-old also reveals she personally struggled with being so closely observed.

"I found it quite difficult to be honest; a lot of the time you’d forget the camera was there, but at times you are aware of it so I did find it quite difficult to connect and be true because I’m terrible at acting."

At the end of it all, despite all the rumours, Jay is happy with the experiences and the friendships she's formed with the girls in the mansion.

But while she is currently contractually not allowed to talk to Jimmy, the nutritionist tells New Idea that she's not sure if the pair will strike up a friendship in the future.

"I think it would be a bit weird. I think it would depend on where his head’s at or who he’s with and how they feel about me. I wouldn’t say no but I just think it might be a little bit weird, to be honest."

As for who the second runner-up thinks will manage to land the pilot, despite Sportsbet being firmly Team Holly, Jay is adamant that Brooke will win the show.

"Watching it on TV, you can just tell how in love he is with Brooke and she keeps telling him all these things he doesn’t want to hear - she can’t move to Sydney, she can’t ever be alone - but I just think he looks like he loves her so much, I think it’s going to be her at the end."

https://www.newidea.com.au/bachelor-jay-lal-jimmy-nicholson

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:40 pm

@mercieme I'd be surprised if they were crying on the date. It would make more sense that it was after the rose ceremony when he walked her to the car.

I wonder how much real input the girls have in these articles. TPTB have controlled all their sm, so I doubt they would let them go all rogue in their interviews. I mean, the last sentence is almost laughable.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:36 pm

Preview up showing the dresses. Holly in yellow colors and Brooke in purples.
Lots of yellow flowers matching Holly.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:41 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Screen36
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:42 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Screen37
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme