SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:52 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Big emphasis on Jimmy’s family, and their opinion being important, I suspect we’re going to have a messy MTP. Maybe not Peter level messy, but messy none the less laugh out loud

If Jimmy's mum became the Australian version of Barb I might actually watch laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:05 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Big emphasis on Jimmy’s family, and their opinion being important, I suspect we’re going to have a messy MTP. Maybe not Peter level messy, but messy none the less laugh out loud

Glad I wasn't the only one who got that vibe.  cantstopl   Mum will have some ~ opinions ~ IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:07 pm

We have a date!  July 21, so only 2 weeks away. I guess we will start getting “meet the girls” ads starting later this week? :yes:

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3ead2010
https://www.instagram.com/thebachelorau
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:10 am

Wake me if any of the girls seem interesting enough to save this lack lustre season, @Dirty Street Pie. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:21 am

The meet the girls promo are on. You have Brooke, Holly and Jaye

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:59 am

Enough wrote:The meet the girls promo are on. You have Brooke, Holly and  Jaye
I’ve seen Lily as well, I think she’s the one in the basket
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:43 am

Honestly it's all feeling very Generic Bachelor to me, but maybe I'm just getting old and jaded.  laugh out loud

Source

Lily looks like Jimmy's mum; noted.  Jaye gets my attention with the melancholy music and her "stuff up" (F1s are often shown as flawed/relatable in promos - e.g. Anna with the lipstick on her teeth).  She's very attractive and scored a good dress (though as usual, the girls look FREEZING!!)

Jimmy seems genuine and attentive to the girls.  I'm trying to think of another description other than "nice" but struggling. I'm completely sick of Holly already, and whenever the Lead mentions "chemistry" it usually means the girl's not F1 but will be hanging around till at least F4. Ugghh.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:03 pm

Bobette wrote:Honestly it's all feeling very Generic Bachelor to me, but maybe I'm just getting old and jaded.  laugh out loud

Source

Lily looks like Jimmy's mum; noted.  Jaye gets my attention with the melancholy music and her "stuff up" (F1s are often shown as flawed/relatable in promos - e.g. Anna with the lipstick on her teeth).  She's very attractive and scored a good dress (though as usual, the girls look FREEZING!!)

Jimmy seems genuine and attentive to the girls.  I'm trying to think of another description other than "nice" but struggling. I'm completely sick of Holly already, and whenever the Lead mentions "chemistry" it usually means the girl's not F1 but will be hanging around till at least F4.  Ugghh.

Re: BBM, I think that might be my problem. I think I've aged out of this show and even the concept because I'm sure there's plenty of people who still enjoy it. Makes me a bit sad tbh

Maybe if the contestants were a bit older but I don't think I can stomach watching a group of 23-25 year olds anymore

Paradise I still enjoy, if only that was still a thing
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:31 pm

Chanel is the cringey flight attendant laugh out loud.  Should be easy to find?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:16 am

That was a difficult video to get through. I believe it is her:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/chaneltang
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:19 am

Nicely done ladies.  Thread for Chanel here.

Her IG is public - checking for other contestants in her likes/follows. :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:51 am

Right on cue here come the "happy in love" articles.  Definitely seems to me that TPTB went for a Sure Thing this season.  Jimmy seems very amenable and I can't imagine he gave them much trouble.

New Bachelor Jimmy Nicholson believes he's met 'The One' and says 'it's love' as he prepares for scrutiny ahead of the latest season

The 31-year-old told Stellar on Friday he is happily in love with his chosen lady after meeting her on the Channel 10 matching making reality show.

He told the publication they are enjoying plenty of quality time together and that their blossoming romance is going from strength to strength.

'It's love… things are going well. We're spending lots of time together and I believe I've met "the one",' he said.

Source

Singled out for mention in the article: Chanel "Triple Gram" Tang (as I am now calling her laugh out loud) Lily and Brooke.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme