SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:48 pm

Just looking at the Insta’s that are public, and comments are closed on them. I guess that removes another headache for production, take over the girls Instagram, post whatever hashtags, pictures and captions they like, and remove anyone’s ability to say anything about them or to them.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:07 pm

And here are Jay, Holly, Brooke, Lily & Chanel being officially announced.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:13 pm

Ha ha, Lily’s a crane operator, so that’s why she comes in the way she does laugh out loud

Over to you now, Sportsbet!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:17 pm

Lily's obviously at the lower end of the contestants age and I'm guessing Chanel is at the top end, but as long as we don't get most of the contestants skewed at the lower end, I'm not mad about the age ranges we've gotten so far with the 5 women above.

And being a crane operator takes a lot of skill, so I would make the assumption Lily is mature for her age.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:08 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just looking at the Insta’s that are public, and comments are closed on them. I guess that removes another headache for production, take over the girls Instagram, post whatever hashtags, pictures and captions they like, and remove anyone’s ability to say anything about them or to them.

Easy for them but BS for everyone else - how are we meant to "get to know" these girls when you can't see their responses/likes, which girls are posting messages on each other's posts, etc.  They're now just a bunch of 2D characters who's fake posts will support whatever narrative TPTB has manufactured for them.  BOO.

ETA: Just caught up on the contestant threads.  Nice research @butterflylove you've been busy!  I feel like we're almost at the point we'd usually be at this time of the season in regards to identifying all the cast, despite TPTB's best efforts to thwart our sleuthing. And there's still time to figure out F1 if we're quick... Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:51 pm

If we’re going historically the F1 is one of these girls IMO. Irena and Chelsie were both released early, and I’m going to discount the youngest and oldest as outliers, so it’s Holly, Jaye or Brooke for the win at this point.

Although I don’t think that Britt and Sophie or Laura were released early in their seasons, but I feel that the way they’re making the show has changed since then, there are no red herrings, and they don’t waste any time on the MOT girls, so another reason it’s likely one of this five. And if @Bobette’s theory is correct, Holly is F1 as she bears the closest resemblance to Jimmy’s mother  laugh out loud

Sportsbet still haven’t released any odds, so I’d say that whoever their insider was that they had a few seasons ago when they were betting on hair colour and state early on must not be there anymore, but I have no doubt that as soon as all the names are released, Sportsbet will have our F1 for us.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:38 pm

Jay is either F1 or F2 IMO - that melancholy twinkly music over her interaction with Jimmy in the trailer seems significant. Killer dress too, and she's shown making a gaff with the chess game; another tick in the F1 box.

Holly won't be F1 (despite the blonde hair laugh out loud) but is destined for Top 4 IMO, based on her acting cred (which TPTB are deliberately hiding, calling her a "marketing manager"  Rolling Eyes ) and the fact that her pics were "leaked".

Lily gets a tick based on the fact she's the only other blonde, and yes I was expecting an F1 who looks like his mother and ex GF, who look very similar laugh out loud.  I think that OTT novelty entrance might rule her out though.

If I had to bet right now my F1 money would be on Jay.  Keen to see who gets released next.  Time for a bitchy sass queen or nutcase surely.  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:14 am

I think F1 will be from Sydney

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:19 am

Enough wrote:I think F1 will be from Sydney
Yess, when the family connection is strong the home town girl always has the advantage  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:30 am

Since the contestant's SM accounts are all being managed and are therefore part of the narrative this season, I thought it'd be interesting to compare how TPTB are scripting them in their "reveal" posts.

Chanel:

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 WYkVgrR

Source

"OUR journey" makes her sound possessive and cocky - potentially an overtly flirty character like Abbie IMO. Emphasis on her being a flight attendant, which some viewers would see as a "logical match".

Lily:

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 PBQokcx

Source

A low effort post with excessive emoji's and they put the word "love" in her mouth so clearly not F1, IMO.

Holly:

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 J5vkILa

Source

"Pruning roses" makes her sound ruthless, cutting out the competition, otherwise another low effort post with little attempt to convey personality; she's there to play a part and nothing more IMO.

Brooke:

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 ZKSV8dA

Source

Terrible puns, but TPTB probably think they're clever so this would be a "positive" post and they want the viewers to like her, IMO. Production followed then un-followed her which is interesting, since they're following the other girls released. Either they're trying to hide her or she's not going to feature enough to monitor closely.

Jay:

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 BFHmNiG

Source

"FINALLY", as if she's been excited for the show to air so she can get it over with and go public with their relationship.  "Eventually" foreshadows ups and downs, the classic F1 journey with an obstacle to overcome.  "Wish me luck and go easy on me" makes her seem nervous, vulnerable, relatable.  The storyline is all there in this one post.  

... and she's from NSW.

Jay is F1, IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:54 am

Enough wrote:I think F1 will be from Sydney

I think so too, or at least from NSW.  They have been spending lots of time together so that would suggest Sydney.

If I was to have an early stab at f1, I would say Holly.  They look like their lifestyles would mesh, and her BFF Francesca hasn't unfollowed Jimmy, so I'm assuming nothing messy happened between them laugh out loud.  Reserve the right to change my mind though.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:03 am

Just realised I forgot Brooke so have edited her in above.  I find it hilarious they're using different writing/formatting styles, as if it's not obvious all the accounts are being run by the same SM "manager" (who is probably a lowly paid Ch 10 intern).  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme