SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:35 pm

Yes it was Luke, when he was so sure he was going to be TB then they pulled the plug the night before he was going to leave. He was a cry baby about it for months later then rumours about all sorts of relationships. He went on Bachelor Winter Games and pretty much worsened his reputation.

I don't think there are any leads that would try to contact people to be on the show. Luke was an exception because he got himself into a situation where he thought he walked on water.

Joe applying and telling them he knows Michelle is what got him in imo. It doesn't matter what rumours are out there, or whether there was ever a chance Michelle choosing him. TPTB would never pass up that opportunity to use him to their advantage to have the guys turn on him and all the drama that comes with it. jmo's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hoeletariat Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:17 pm

Did y’all listen to the latest Clickbait episode with Serena? She talks about Michelle towards the end and honestly after listening, Michelle’s final pick makes sense lmao. Or maybe Michelle already spilled to her giggling
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:31 pm

hoeletariat wrote:Did y’all listen to the latest Clickbait episode with Serena? She talks about Michelle towards the end and honestly after listening, Michelle’s final pick makes sense lmao. Or maybe Michelle already spilled to her giggling
I don't listen to clickbait so please do tell.....is the F1 different than what is sleuthed or spoiled?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no laugh out loud it’s still Nayte, Serena was just describing the perfect guy for Michelle and she literally basically described Nayte  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , she also said Michelle can’t be with a shy/introverted guy, she described the perfect guy for Michelle as fun, charismatic, goofy, sarcastic and someone that she can be a power couple with

I’m sure Michelle told Serena, Bri, & Ryan who she picked because they’re all close

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:53 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no laugh out loud it’s still Nayte, Serena was just describing the perfect guy for Michelle and she literally basically described Nayte  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , she also said Michelle can’t be with a shy/introverted guy, she said Michelle is charismatic, goofy, sarcastic and that she needs a guy that can match that energy

I’m sure Michelle told Serena, Bri, & Ryan who she picked because they’re all close
Sounds good, thanks for filling in the gaps. Much appreciated!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by hoeletariat Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:20 am

I don’t know if this is the place to post this, but on reddit, a flight attendant confirmed Michelle’s top four because they were all on the same flight. It checks out with what has been sleuthed so far, but who knows.

The source: Michelle’s final 4
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:56 am

hoeletariat wrote:I don’t know if this is the place to post this, but on reddit, a flight attendant confirmed Michelle’s top four because they were all on the same flight. It checks out with what has been sleuthed so far, but who knows.

Yay us! This board is seriously amazing in sleuthing.

My prediction
F4 Rodney
F3 Joe
F2 Brandon
F1 Nayte

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:02 pm

sdmom wrote:
hoeletariat wrote:I don’t know if this is the place to post this, but on reddit, a flight attendant confirmed Michelle’s top four because they were all on the same flight. It checks out with what has been sleuthed so far, but who knows.

Yay us! This board is seriously amazing in sleuthing.

My prediction
F4 Rodney
F3 Joe
F2 Brandon
F1 Nayte

Hmmm. Very interesting. I mean, obviously it had to have been for HTD. Since the four of them were all on a flight together, where were they headed? question

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:57 pm

I am very surprised they were all on the same flight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the info!

Sleuthers are amazing! :claphands

We have to figure out, who's from where and the most logical flight plan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I am very surprised they were all on the same flight.

HTD locations will be (if they traveled at all)
Joe: MN
Rodney: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Brandon: portland, OR
Nayte: Austin TX or Winnipeg, MB?

ETA
If I am not mistaken, they are all bi-racial? I think Joe said he’s biracial, and from IG posts, Brandon and Rodney have white moms, the only one I am not sure is Nayte. I will go grab a SC from his intro to confirm.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:30 pm

sdmom wrote:[qu

ETA
If I am not mistaken, they are all bi-racial? I think Joe said he’s biracial, and from IG posts, Brandon and Rodney have white moms, the only one I am not sure is Nayte. I will go grab a SC from his intro to confirm.

I think they all have white mothers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:31 pm

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I am very surprised they were all on the same flight.

HTD locations will be (if they traveled at all)
Joe: MN
Rodney: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Brandon: portland, OR
Nayte: Austin TX or Winnipeg, MB?

ETA

Nayte is bi-racial as well.  For someone who “doesn’t  have a type” she definitely has a type.😉

luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Immatellall
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Idlemess
flojo031