SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:07 am

I have to say, being on here to watch the sleuthing being done for Michelle's season has been so great. Michelle is truly one of my favorites, so I knew I was going to follow along from the very beginning, and it's been so gratifying! Job well done!

Al

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:43 am

I was bored so I did some more sleuthing.
Guess the 5 who was in the first limo, who was first out of the limo, and who was last man to meet Michelle. Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:47 am

Immatellall wrote:snipped..

I posted about this weeks ago but the moderator deleted because they didn’t understand how I overheard this. I overheard a conversation between a group a girls where apparently one of them dated/dating Rick. The girls said that the guys had an issue because Joe and michelle knew each other but both denied. If I remember correctly michelle may have contacted Joe to be on the show. I also remember the girl saying that Michelle even addresses it. The moderator said I was accusing michelle of not being a nice person and those were “strong accusations “ now after since the extended trailer I believe everything I overheard. I will not waste the info here because the moderator will delete it again.

Clarifying why the post was deleted. There were accusations and personal opinions that didn't clearly state they were opinions or facts with proof, such as Michelle having a previous relationship with Joe, paraphrasing, she chose all black men in her F4 not giving white people a chance and she's not a good person, and now accusing Michelle of actually contacting Joe to be on the show. Further comments included hearing a conversation where one person is dating Rick, another person gave his full name, he went on the show to be famous, accusing Rick of being an emotional abuser. All opinions, no mention of comments being opinions, and this forum won't tolerate accusations without proof. A PM was sent, however no replied received.

We are all free to post our opinions clearly stating that they are opinions, or if they are facts, links posted to prove the fact.  If it's inside information where links or proof can't be provided everyone is free to believe or not believe the information. Everyone is free to comment giving their thoughts on the information provided. We welcome anyone willing to share information from outside sources provided they clearly state "information given" "a reliable source" "I heard but don't have any proof or not sure how reliable the source is".

If anyone has any issue's or questions, a PM is kindly welcomed so we do not clog up a thread with unnecessary conversations regarding [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which every new member is encouraged to read upon joining our forum.

Continue General Discussion for Michelle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:50 pm

seton wrote:I was bored so I did some more sleuthing.
Guess the 5 who was in the first limo, who was first out of the limo, and who was last man to meet Michelle. Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1710264613

What did you find out? Spill the beans [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 😂

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:22 am

Okay, I'm going to say this one time and one time only. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea because I am happy for Michelle and Nayte. She's happy and that's all that matters. But I'm genuinely baffled as to how amazing guys like Chris G., Pardeep and P.J. fell by the wayside while losers like Martin and Peter I. got 1-1 dates. How in the hell did that happen??!! Suspect More in particular, I'm genuinely shocked that Chris didn't make Top 10. Once again, I'm going to ask how did that happen? I know that chemistry is a funny thing, and people that you didn't think would click, do somehow. So maybe there wasn't any chemistry or a connection between them, who knows, but I'm wondering if she truly gave Chris a fair chance because it sure doesn't seem like it from my end. If I'm going to be completely honest, he was one of the few guys there that she was the most compatible with. So the fact that he wasn't one of her top guys is mind-boggling to me. I wonder what happened? Even more baffling is how Joe and Brandon J. made it to F4. Joe for obvious reasons, due to the allegations and Brandon just seems so immature. no no

I know that in the Bachelor bubble things happen lightening fast, and you have a limited amount of time to get to know people, but was genuinely wondering what Michelle's thought process was throughout this entire experience. I just don't understand. scratch

ETA: When do you guys think Michelle found out the truth about Joe? During filming or post-show? Considering how far he made it, will the truth make it to mainstream media? Will it blow up like what happened with Rachael K. and Jed? Maybe not seeing as that he wasn't F1, but you never know though. And here's the $1 million dollar question: If Michelle's friends really got involved and tried to reach out TPTB about Joe, then why are some of them still following him on IG??!! question

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:24 am

Maybe we should wait until we see the guys in action and how they interact with Michelle to declare Chris G is “one of the few guys she’s most compatible with “ (honestly, I never get his appeal) ?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:39 am

I think leads, especially the ett'es, since they have more success, choose the ones they feel are most compatible with, have chemistry with, (as we witnessed with the couples below ) and who they feel they can have a long relationship with. I would think they are looking at those that they feel they check off everything they are looking for. If the lead is only feeling it with one or two guys, imo there's nothing wrong with that especially if they aren't physically attracted to the others. jmo I even do that as a viewer. laugh out loud "He does nothing for me" laugh out loud

There are so many contestants over the years that were fan favourites that weren't chosen but the F1 and lead are married/ still together.  

Trista - Ryan - married
Rachel Bryan - married
JoJo Jordan - soon to be married
Ashley - JJ - married (since sept'd)
Des - Chris - married

Tayshia - Zac - still together
Katie - Blake - still together

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hoeletariat Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If she had to hear Chris G put on that accent he does for his spoken word, I would’ve eliminated him early too lmao.
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do we have any bad tea on Martin to say he's a looser? Just genuinely asking, cause we don't have South American representation that often and I was excited for him to make it far (apart of his hair, that style doesn't look good on anyone)
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Appreciate you doing it all to keep us on track! clapping! clapping! clapping!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:33 pm

Fair isn't the name of the game for leads imo. It's about chemistry & who you form connections with, & that's not something you can gauge on paper. Maybe Chris didn't make a good enough effort to get to know Michelle, maybe they spoke & she just wasn't feeling it, maybe the guys we think aren't that great showed Michelle a side of themselves that she liked. & I would argue that the most fair thing she can do is send guys home when she knows she's not interested & not waste their time. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:24 pm

Who was the potential bachelor who went down in flames for trying to pick his own cast? Was it Luke? IMO Michelle is too smart to do that. Plus, Joe "Mr. Minnesota Basketball" would have been a very obvious selection on the part of the producers.

I think there are lots of people who look good on paper, where the reality doesn't quite match up. Think about how much Clare was dazzled by Dale's Instagram. I think that Michelle has her head on straight and is capable of making a good pick.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Immatellall
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Idlemess
flojo031