SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:25 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:29 pm

Why are these guys sweating so much? Do they not have air conditioning or did producers just want to play with them and refused to turn it on?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:41 pm

I’m surprised at how many of the guys seem normal and good guys. Should that make me have hope for a good season???

Also, did we know that Katie grew up so poor??

Last edited by luvstx on Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:51 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:36 pm

There are no real standouts for me. I liked a few of them, but nobody that really wowed me. I hope as I get to know them and learn their names, it might pick up.

This is the first time that I remember that I found the first episode a snooze. Usually there will be at least one guy that I think is hot and am looking forward to getting to see more of. Even the season spoiler looked boring to me. Same old stuff with different people. I never realized how much the travel spices things up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:38 pm

I noticed that Katie kept saying fiance rather than husband. Is this the new thing?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:18 am

So weird to hear a voice guy voice the promo instead of Chris Harrison

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:34 am

I actually liked this more than most first episodes. I liked several of the guys and thought that Greg was a good pick for her FIR. I also enjoyed having Kaitlyn and Tayshia as hosts. The previews look pretty heavy so will be interesting to see what happens.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:46 am

I really love Taysha and Kaitlyn there to comment and assist..such a girl vibe.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:24 am

The men for Katie's season are very good looking. Night one was a great start.

I liked the tight editing for the first episode. No, we don't need long, drawn-out limo entrances. Just show us the highlights. Tayshia and Kaitlyn did an effective job as co-hosts. My only complaint is that sometimes it kind of came off as a sorority vibe. Not sure how you get around that.

Of the F4, we saw three of the men on night one -- Justin, Andrew, and Greg. I liked Justin and Andrew. Greg doesn't do anything for me at all, but I kept telling myself that the eventual winner needs to please Katie, not me. I did note that she said he looked like an ex-boyfriend of hers.

Can someone please explain to me the one guy that told the other guy, "I don't like you, I've never liked you." Who were those two guys, and what the heck was going on there?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:20 am

@Amethyst Yeah, I didn't get that either. The edit was bad since they never showed us what the issue was. I suspect that was the booze and producers talking since the other guy didn't have any idea of what was going on either. Just a couple of MOT guys being set up for some meaningless drama. I hate that sh*t. Totally unnecessary since when did he even have time to not like someone? They literally just met. How do you figure out you don't like someone, never liked them, in that short time? Either you are an a**, drunk or have producers whispering in your ear...or all three.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:19 am

@albean99 You always say exactly what I'm thinking!

I haven't been looking forward to this season as I've been mixed on Katie. Katie's strength and candor are refreshing but sometimes she rubbed me the wrong way on Matt's season. I also will say that while I support her sex positive position, I wonder if some of her bravado on that subject is covering up some insecurities from her past.

I like many of the men on this season and thought the edit made for a more interesting first episode. And with a few exceptions (the blow up doll guy, the camper guy), it seemed many of the entrances were just 'normal'.

Looking forward to some fun watching this summer but boy do I miss the travel!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
gurlbrit
CHO
alwayscooking
Luvstruck
barbell