SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:21 pm

@alwayscooking thank you so much for all the S/Caps!

@luvstx Your pic isn't showing up for me and I don't know if it's just me.

Anyone else?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:27 pm

@GuardianAngel ugh. I need a refresher on posting pics....sorry
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:28 pm

I can’t see it either, GA.
Hi, all, by the way handwave

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:28 pm

@luvstx it looks like you did it correctly, that's why I wasn't sure if it's just me. I'm playing with it in edit mode.

ETA

Thanks for letting me know @Jaybird ! handwave

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:32 pm

luvstx wrote:Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1075

Who's the guy in the white jacket with the scruffy beard?

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Captu385

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelorette

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:36 pm

@GuardianAngel @luvstx  It's Connor C

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:10 am

https://youtu.be/TNRJ2UySinM
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:16 pm

^That recap was fantastic! Even better than Sharleen’s usual blog posts.
Andy adds a great perspective, and they are so witty together.
He also nailed all three F4 that were available.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:35 pm

I wonder what happens with Michael A. The previews seem to show that they fall for each other. Is he the one that leaves and sends Katie into a tizzy ? Does he come back?

I didn't get what Nick V was saying to Katie. Did anyone else get that ?

Greg mentions to the other guys at the M&G that he spent 5 minutes with Katie. That seems like a short time - if she was really interested in him. Have F2s been followed by parents of the bachelorette before ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:08 pm

luvstx wrote:@gurlbrit Activity on this board the last few seasons hasn't been great.  I think it has less to do with the seasons themselves and more to do with things like Reddit which gives people info/chatting in real time.  Could be wrong though.

Thanks for the response.  I'm not a member of reddit, nor do I want to be.  I just wondered whether it was worth watching that's all.  I got rid of network TV so can only watch on Hulu the next day.

BTW the guy with the white jacket and beard reminded me of Nick Viall at first. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:34 pm

I didn't watch the whole vid but they are so cute together. I watched another vid of them a while back now and they are totally enjoyable!

Interesting to note, they think maybe the interaction between Cody and Erin sp? "I don't like you" was staged, and not by producers. They felt he did it to stick around longer.

As per Sharleen, if there was a lot of build up to warrant the exchange, the camera's would have caught it and aired it.

If true, I can see more of this in the future.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:26 pm

@CHO Which contestant is Katie’s mother following?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
gurlbrit
CHO
alwayscooking
Luvstruck
barbell