SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:31 pm

Jeff the RV guy should have picked up his dirty clothes before inviting her aboard. She was not impressed. Who is the guy with the tattoo on his neck? He was in several kissing shots and looks like he makes it pretty far.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:40 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Jeff the RV guy should have picked up his dirty clothes before inviting her aboard. She was not impressed. Who is the guy with the tattoo on his neck? He was in several kissing shots and looks like he makes it pretty far.  

Jeff was one of the few men last night who would have gotten a hard no from me. I agreed with all of Katie's eliminations along with the two men who were called last, or next to last, for a rose.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:43 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Jeff the RV guy should have picked up his dirty clothes before inviting her aboard. She was not impressed. Who is the guy with the tattoo on his neck? He was in several kissing shots and looks like he makes it pretty far.  

I might have missed it but did they say that Jeff drove that RV from NJ to NM? Highly unlikely. Gave me Dean Unglert vibes. Glad she cut him.

I just tried to look for the neck tattoo guy and couldn't see it on the ABC website. Maybe they photoshopped the head shots....

And can someone tell me how many guys got cut? I don't remember all of them but agree that I was fine with who she cut.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:49 pm

luvstx wrote:

I might have missed it but did they say that Jeff drove that RV from NJ to NM?  Highly unlikely.  Gave me Dean Unglert vibes.  Glad she cut him.

I just tried to look for the neck tattoo guy and couldn't see it on the ABC website.  Maybe they photoshopped the head shots....

And can someone tell me how many guys got cut?  I don't remember all of them but agree that I was fine with who she cut.

I think it was four guys.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:06 pm

Is anyone interested in SC's of the extended promo?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:06 pm

Yes - please !!
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:53 pm

Ratings:

“The Bachelorette,” without Chris Harrison, which fans will now have to get used to on a permanent basis, ruled Monday night in Nielsen’s TV ratings. ABC’s “The Good Doctor” season finale at 10 p.m. did not let its two-hour lead-in down. CBS finished second in primetime last night in terms of overall audience averages, but ended up in a tie with Spanish-language networks Univision and Telemundo among adults 18-49. That’s generally the key demo for advertisers on broadcast entertainment programming. CBS aired all reruns on Monday. ABC was first in ratings with a 0.8 rating/5 share in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic and in total viewers with an average of 3.7 million, according to preliminary numbers. Kate Thurston’s “The Bachelorette” from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. posted a 0.9/6 and 3.6 million total viewers. “The Good Doctor” followed with a 0.6/4 and 3.9 million total viewers. NBC and Fox tied for second in ratings, both with a 0.4/3. NBC was third in total viewers with 2.5 million, Fox was fourth with 1.6 million. For NBC, “American Ninja Warrior” from 8 to 10 got a 0.5/3 and 3.1 million total viewers. “Small Fortune” at 10 received a 0.2/2 and 1.4 million total viewers....
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ratings-bachelorette-premiere-comes-roses-161459346.html
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:06 pm

@Amethyst

Hi, I think it was seven cuts which took her from 30 to 23, but now one will be added whenever Blake shows up.

Those cut:  Austin, Brandon, Gabriel, Jeff, Landon, Marcus and Marty.

I liked Marcus from our initial findings, but the rest being gone is fine by me.   giggling

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:25 pm

Very surprised that there is only 5 pages for the opening night. Dud or not?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:43 pm

@gurlbrit Activity on this board the last few seasons hasn't been great. I think it has less to do with the seasons themselves and more to do with things like Reddit which gives people info/chatting in real time. Could be wrong though.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:44 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Amethyst

Hi, I think it was seven cuts which took her from 30 to 23, but now one will be added whenever Blake shows up.

Those cut:  Austin, Brandon, Gabriel, Jeff, Landon, Marcus and Marty.

I liked Marcus from our initial findings, but the rest being gone is fine by me.   giggling

Oh, okay! I must have missed that. giggling
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:01 pm

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1075

Who's the guy in the white jacket with the scruffy beard?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
gurlbrit
CHO
alwayscooking
Luvstruck
barbell