SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:02 pm

mbl wrote:@CHO Which contestant is Katie’s mother following?

I should not have mentionned it. I thought I read that it was Greg - but I cannot find the reference - so disregard. I apologize ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:04 am

@GuardianAngel I read online somewhere yesterday that Aaron and Cody knew 'of' each other in San Diego through mutual friends. Seems that Aaron thought Cody wasn't there for the right reasons (imagine that?!?) and thus they got into it on Night One. Much ado about nothing and a bad piece of editing IMO.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:08 pm

@luvstx They always cast contestants to stir drama. Either personalities or background feuds and even the juicy  “cheater” which is rarely truly cheating since most “relationship” are bars  hookups or friends with benefits IMO

Nothing new. We have this regularly. Reality TV definition IS drama, tension, fights, struggles, cries, stirring jealousy, rejections. Those are the core of the reality shows. IMO

No drama. No show.

They are cast carefully IMO and saying otherwise that they don’t know is a pack of crapola. (Aka the racist on Rachel season, aka jed on hannah season, aka frank still in love with his ex on Ali, aka the girl accused to be a call-girl, aka……

Those are meant to fill in somehow a first boring night and next early episodes… imo

It has IMO a repeat script pattern. Half first season is “how to have the most ‘dramatic’ tension in the mansion and the other half is how to confuse the viewers about who the lead is falling.

Same old, same old.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:36 pm

I was finally able to watch Episode 1 this morning (I know - busy)! I was impressed with Katie and her sincerity and how reassuring she was with the men. She's not holding back about her feelings - re: cat guy Connor and Gregg and the RV guy.

I couldn't help but marvel at how far we've come with this franchise - instead of having a token minority, Katie has such a diverse group of guys and is so OK with it. Our society has evolved over the course of this show and we are better for it. In past seasons, we might have had comments about certain minorities but I heard none from night 1. I hope this continues during her show.

So far, I haven't had the time to read all the spoilers. I was pleasantly surprised by the guy whose wife died - he is cool. (Can't remember his name but he's from Ohio!). Clay's cousin Andrew made a good impression. I can't decide if Kyle (truck with ball pit) is trying too hard but he seems like a good guy. I really like Conor (cat guy) as he seems so genuine. It will be interesting to see the season progress.

Regarding Kaitlyn and Tayshia as hosts, I think T outshone K. I didn't care for the overly girly parts such as holding hands as they walked away and the twittering giggles. The rose ceremony seemed a little awkward with their announcements. I'm withholding judgement on them until I see them more in action. I'm so used to seeing Kaitlyn with lighter hair, it's going to take some time to get accustomed to her darker hair.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Jun 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
gurlbrit
CHO
alwayscooking
Luvstruck
barbell