SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:21 am

F1 spoiler from Reality Steve:

Well, lets get to it. We’re three episodes into the season, we’ve seen how the edit has gone, and maybe some people will be surprised by this, and maybe some won’t, but I was able to get it confirmed. Earlier this season I had reported that Katie was engaged but I didn’t know to who. Now I do:

Katie is engaged to Blake Moynes.

Yes, I know, he’s not on the show yet. But he will be next week. I’m not going to assign some sort of percentage of how sure I am to it since that never does me any good. Anyone who doesn’t want to see Blake win or just wants me to be wrong will find a way to pick it apart. Sure, I expect there to be doubt like every season. All I can say is it’s been about a 7 week process since filming ended to get this info, and I’m very confident in what I’ve been told.

Here’s what I can share. For the longest time since filming ended, I basically kept hearing things about her final 4 of those who DIDN’T win. And at some point during that time, I’ve received actual proof that Andrew, Justin, and Greg all didn’t win. I obviously can’t share that proof without compromising sources. Last week was when I got the proof on the final guy who didn’t win. So yeah, all signs pointed to Blake due to process of elimination, but I still didn’t feel comfortable reporting Blake because nobody had actually told me “Katie is engaged to Blake.” I also hadn’t been told that she DIDN’T pick him either. Just hadn’t heard anything regarding Blake until this past weekend I got my first “She’s with Blake” info, then yesterday, got the confirmation I needed.

Now, the thing I’m unsure of as of this moment is HOW we get to that point. I don’t know how the final 4 shakes out just yet in terms of who goes home when, so that’s the next thing I’m trying to find out. Who knows when that’ll come. Katie being the most social media active lead we’ve ever had clearly will know after today what is being reported, and who knows, maybe she’ll start screwing with people online because that’s what she does. Whatever the case, she’s with Blake, and they’re engaged. The end.

You know where I stand on these couples. I’m pretty neutral on hearing this. The relationship starts once the show was done filming. We know the “Bachelorette” has had a much higher success rate than the “Bachelor” and it’s not even close. So in that aspect, I guess there is hope for them. If they make it, great. If they don’t, that’s fine as well. Now that who she chose is out there, I’m focused on getting you three things:

1) How the end of the season plays out
2) BIP spoilers
3) Casting for Michelle’s season (have a couple of them already)

So that’s where I’m at. Congrats to Katie & Blake.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:42 am

I think that things have been pointing towards Blake for the past couple of weeks. So that doesn't come as a surprise to me. He seems like a good guy, and I hope they're happy.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:44 am

ok. possible. since we sleuthed Blake is top 2.

I think Andrew is cuter though hehehe

we'll see. I still stand to say RS is a pack of crapola with a Napoleon complex who doesn't verify his sources correctly. Says he is neutral? OMG this the most hilarious thing I heard! RS is all but neutral! He hates Katie and Tayshia and probably Kaitlyn and so many others who clearly don't like him one bit.

I am not sold on Blake but maybe rumors that he stayed behind in LA for 2 weeks before going back to Canada are true. I mean at this point, nobody knows.

Let's continue sleuthing!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:10 pm

I happy to hear that Katie's choice is Blake, seems like they could be a good match. I honestly could not see her with Greg, he seems a little immature yet IMO. It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:11 pm

I have mixed feelings about RS. He messed up big time with regard to Jenna, so hopefully he's learned his lesson.

Many years ago, I worked together with someone else to cultivate close sources for a different show and set of celebrities. Our rule was, if two sources who don't know each other are saying the same thing, you can run with it. If it's only one source, or sources from the same circle, then it's interesting, but needs to be either filed, or handled with extreme care.

In my opinion, RS came to the same conclusion.

Our best sources were not prominent people. They were people in the background who are in a position to observe a lot, but who are normally ignored -- hairdressers, house cleaners, desk attendants, service people, etc. Most were happy to spill as long as it was off the record.  I've often wondered if it's the same for RS.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] looks like lately he got a lot of trolls… jealous or just to mess with contestants or RS because they can. Like a challenge. It is easy to do it as a group just “for the fun”.

I heard. I was told, I am pretty sure….

Well unless visibly proven with vids and or pics… I’d say BS

RS got lucky years back to hear IMO from contestants but these days? Not so sure…

Anyways… new theory is Andrew and Greg both left… if so I would say at F3. That make a franchise never seen before… and a week early…

So maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], yes, I agree, RS was hit by trolls. I think he may have lost a lot of his original sources, which happens. So now he has to take the time to build trust with his newer sources, and to do a better job of vetting stories. I do think he's trying to do just that, but it's hard with production being limited to the resorts. Things may improve for him (and for us all) when the cast starts to travel again.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:02 pm

Well, this posting by RS was at least less rude than in the past.  So, I'm not that impressed by Blake but I don't need to be.  Katie is the one who's possibly engaged to him.  It's her choice.  Let's see how this all works out.  I do like Katie and want to see her happy.  I can watch without my heart being involved because I now have no "horse in the race".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:19 pm

IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF (big fat IF) RS is right. I am at peace if my cutie Andrew leaves on his own terms. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:51 pm

OK - process of elimination makes this very likely.

Gregg - cute but Katie more into him than he into her, based upon first date.
Justin - all I know is he made priceless facial expressions on the first group date
Andrew - certainly chemistry based on what little we've seen that's aired plus the previews. But ... Andrew helps support his mom and family. He has to work and hustle. Can he be as spontaneous as Katie?

So - that leaves Blake. Currently living in the NW - that makes it easier. He is adventuresome - so is Katie. We haven't seem them together except in previews. Makes the most sense of any of the alleged final 4 guys.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:33 pm

If RS is correct. I really wish Katie and Blake the best. This is their life and I hope they make it.

As a viewer of the show, I am bombed.

I don't recall much about Blake when he was on Claire and Tayshia season. Unfortunately, my biases place him in the B-O-R-I-N-G box. There's evidence Michael A and Greg leave. Justin who is more known for his facial expressions is said to make F4. I don't know if the show will be able to show a love story or Katie is engaged to the last man standing. I hope to see a love story but this franchise has not been good (Dez, Kaitlyn, Rachel) showing the F1 love story over the lead heartbroken over those who left.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with you about Blake he is boring sadly to say. I don't think much of Katie either she doesn't interest me at all. Perhaps they are a good match after all I just don't care honestly. All JMO.

The season sounds like previousl seasons of humdrum so I have yet to watch an episode just read stuff here.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel