SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ajax518 Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Ed was in the additional 5 guys that came in during the cocktail party after the M&G from the limo. He left the show, they had s/caps of Jillian and some guy in a water fountain in Spain (couldn't be Ed because he left right) Hugesmile he came back in week 7 and was the F1 on Jillian's season. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 2498057887

I can't recall why we think Greg left, but if that's the case I wouldn't discount seeing him in S/caps. I sleuthed that S/cap in the fountain in Spain till I was blue in the face, and swore it was Ed much to the disagreement of others because "he left".

Yes Ed won. He was the life of the party type guy. Probably a good guy but ready for marriage, no. I don't think Jillian was there either. I am not discounting any rumored to be F4. We are sleuthing and many deduce Greg leaves due to shots in the previews.

I'm looking at how production piecing the love story between Katie and Greg. Things look great between the two except production has decided air a few things Greg has said. Nothing bad but if it continues I would say these are bread crumbs that will reveal a larger problem.

-Introduction prior to the limo entrance showed Greg and his family. Footage of him interacting with his family include a voiceover where he says yes, if she is the right one I am ready for marriage. It sounds like he is answering a question vs making a statement. Other contestants have said things like....Katie is a strong confident woman and that the type f woman I am interested in, want to marry, etc. Not to pick at such a benign statement but it doesn't appear he has put much thought into this process or research.

-when Greg sat down with Katie the first night he told Katie, she is the type of girl he would walk up to in a BAR. I am giving you a males perspective. If you are 27 and hitting on girls at bars, you are not ready to settle down.

An underlying theme in Katie's storyline is her fear of someone not being there for her, someone not understanding the gravity of the process, not ready to propose. Katie addressed the proposal her first night. Told the guys not to accept the rose if they were not prepared to propose.

The second episode she told anyone not in the house for her to get the "F***" out. I have no idea how things are going to end but my sleuthing sees a storyline more of the line of Rachel and Peter when it comes to Katie and Greg.

Katie didn't like the drama when she was on Matt's season. She felt some of the ladies were there for reasons outside of Matt. It wasn't a surprise she sent Cody home in the middle of a group date. I don't think Karl makes it to episode 4. Believe Thomas will get the boot soon and Blake will arrive. Word on the street is Katie eliminating more people than expected each week. I also believe at least one guy sends himself home prior to hometowns. Think this will change the dynamics of the house.

A front runner like Greg might not recognize the intensity has increased the way those closer to the cut may. Someone like Blake might come in regretting he didn't give his all for Tayshia or Claire and absolutely kills it with Katie. Guys like Justin and Andrew S. may realize they have to stop up their game before Greg realizes the ground shifted.

I noted in an earlier post that I have fun sleuthing especially when RS hasn't posted the ending. More people are throwing out various theories. When RS reveals F1, I usually find something else to do.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:39 am

I’m only watching YouTube clips of the show as that’s enough for me these days. I’m dying if Greg really said Katie is the type of girl he’d walk up to at a bar. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good points.

IMO Prods decided to show us how unfit they are bit by bit indeed. Not able to assemble a tent. Happy to have new boots to prove he hardly is outdoorsy. What can be endearing for some can become an issue if lifestyle is very different and cannot share what each love to do. At the beginning, it is concession, in the end a burden imo.

Katie said at M&G, Greg looks like her ex. Unconsciously, she will try to find similarities. The one she loved, and the differences she wanted, creating in her mind a potentially perfect guy that doesn’t exist. It will take time for her to realize because mostly her time with him is very limited and not easy to have serious conversation. Maybe I am wrong but the superficiality is common in this show until hometowns where we see glimpses of reality when families are involved.

I am also meh when RS reveals F1. It is so much fun to try to find clues.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:26 am

alwayscooking wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I agree, the kissing in the rain has got to be the evening portion of Greg's second 1-1 date.   I don't see TP putting it out there that Greg returns, because if he does leave at some point then they've spoiled their own season.   So it would only make sense to have Katie all happy and then Greg drops the hammer and leaves.

Question, did they film anywhere else other than the resort?  I've been going back checking past weather stats in Santa Ana Pueblo NM, and April had below average rainfall.  I can't find a day where it did rain except for one, April 28th.  https://yandex.com/weather/santa-ana-pueblo/month/april?via=cnav.  There is also this website
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  The odds of Greg having 2 dates, both with rain is unlikely, IMO.  I'll be checking surrounding areas past weather reports.

This seems like this SC is at the resort by the similar columns
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Does anyone have a theory why Greg took his suit/blazer jacket off during the rain scene?  When they run out of the building, he clearly has a jacket on.  Here he does not.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:23 am

HEA great pick up regarding the tent. I missed that. I was thinking...he said he likes going fishing, sished with his dad but didn't know how to build a tent. I assumed he was on a boat or walked to a pond. Then I remember him saying on the first night he was the youngest of 4 children. Everybody else had 3 kids he later said he has 8 nieces and nephews....well number 8 is arriving soon.

youngest of 4.....3 sibling. Those three siblings have 3 kids each and by his count that 7 with 8 on it's way?

Is he so nervous he can't count, did he lose a niece or nephew or is he a liar?

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:50 am

ajax518 wrote:HEA great pick up regarding the tent. I missed that. I was thinking...he said he likes going fishing, sished with his dad but didn't know how to build a tent. I assumed he was on a boat or walked to a pond. Then I remember him saying on the first night he was the youngest of 4 children. Everybody else had 3 kids  he later said he has 8 nieces and nephews....well number 8 is arriving soon.

youngest of 4.....3 sibling. Those three siblings have 3 kids each and by his count that 7 with 8 on it's way?

Is he so nervous he can't count, did he lose a niece or nephew or is he a liar?

hehehe great catch.

I have honestly mixed feelings about him. In a way, I want to minimize or at least be kind about him because he is no different from the millions of this new generation kids today (yes, it is condescending, and yes I am old enough to be a granny). They stay at their parent's house in their late 20s. Also, let's not forget that NYC is VERY VERY expensive to live in. Their way to have fun is to go to bars mostly. That didn't change. I used to go to nightclubs on Saturday nights. Most of them don't try to have an early career and therefore don't feel the need to work. Of course, many do. I don't put everyone in the same basket! But looking at his LInkedin and job title on ette, I am thinking he is one of the young people who are not ready to settle down at all.

On the other hand, because I am trying to find compatibilities with Katie, I tend to be harsh. Something in me says he was trying his best to be thrilled with his 1-1 but failed IMO. The way he reacted when she said they would go fishing was hilarious!! I call it acting but it could just have been because Katie was a bit too much into him and he wasn't? Maybe he had his goal in mind which I still stand that he wanted to be known. However, looking at his Instagram today... not many posts there. I would even say it is weird he posted too little since the end of the show... my question is why? If he is looking for fame and glory, why is he silent? Unless we shall see something that he feels the need to be silent and we haven't seen yet? Or is it a contract clause because he is not officially out of the ongoing show?

My opinion today is that he was caught in the bubble bachelorette process, thought he could handle it, and didn't. I think he never had a serious relationship and Katie scared him. He was just not ready to go further BF/GF and that was not an option. When hometown showed up with his family, it was a wake-up call that he could not postpone any longer.

I checked today Katie's Twitter account. She is quite active and some of her tweets are very revealing IMO (I posted most in the SM thread). I think she is still fond of Greg but I thought the tweet when she posted a poll was so very obvious. Check this out and let me know what you think!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I believe they spent quite some time playing under the rain. It is not a 5 minutes thing. And it is proven that prods pick the right segments too.

As for the black onyx bracelet. A large majority of SM thinks it is Greg who gave it to her when it is Hunter. We didn't see him giving it to Katie before he went to the mud. And I believe she kept it on her arm to give him back at the GD night portion but he gave it to her since she had it when she left. This was never showed. Prods didn't think Hunter was important enough and that moment was cut.

Also to pinpoint that this was taped in the historical area of the resorts. We can see the old carriage. And well done for those who sleuthed this place!! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm trying to find the promo of that and not just the still, I'll post it as soon as I find it. It looks like he and Katie run into the rain, and Greg throws his jacket down like he's excited, Katie throws her arms up screaming like she's happy. The theory is that this scene is after Greg leaves, or whatever happens between the two of them and this is at the end. But I question that because it would be one thing if we didn't know it was Greg, but it's obvious it is, and that would give the ending away. If Greg does leave early at some point, because this is heavily in the promo's everyone would know he returns and because they're so happy he's her F1. That's why I think all of this happens before he leaves.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] plus why would Katie looked happy and ran after Andrew what is obviously the following morning of FS? And what about Blake closing the door and Katie smiling from ear to ear?

If she truly loved Greg, would she be this happy? It doesn’t make sense to me

I would like to pinpoint that the first sofa cocktail talk at M&G edited by prods was Andrew. The only ILY we hear is with Andrew when she ran after him. We don’t know if it is at that moment or not but what matters is that prods included this in the season teaser.

So like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, we may have a not-so-stellar edit for Greg (clumsy) but yet very upfront with Kate flirting mega time, what looks like a great one for Andrew with Katie flirting to be kissed, an invisible edit for Justin so far episode 1 and 2. Blake not in the episodes so we don't know yet. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:54 pm

I posted a new vid in the SC thread. Does it look like a FS for Katie & Greg? If so, he must leave really late in the game...or they are faking us out and he only gets as far as the pool laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:12 pm

gabriele wrote:I posted a new vid in the SC thread. Does it look like a FS for Katie & Greg? If so, he must leave really late in the game...or they are faking us out and he only gets as far as the pool laugh out loud

Thanks for posting! I made a couple SC's, looks like Katie has a yellow dress on...off to go scour through the SC's to see if she's wearing it anyplace else. laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:44 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
gabriele wrote:I posted a new vid in the SC thread. Does it look like a FS for Katie & Greg? If so, he must leave really late in the game...or they are faking us out and he only gets as far as the pool laugh out loud

Thanks for posting!  I made a couple SC's, looks like Katie has a yellow dress on...off to go scour through the SC's to see if she's wearing it anyplace else. laugh out loud

it does not look like a bedroom. it looks like a sofa. IMO it is during a cocktail RC or GD. Since he had an early 1-1, I am pretty positive that he will "win" one GD rose. The dress is short, pretty but not elaborate as a cocktail RC. So my guess is GD rose.

great catch both of you! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel