SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kmick0890 Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:35 pm

notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is an interesting point. I never thought of that. Since most of the contestants are from the US I'm not sure how things would work there. Would they even need vaccinations or do they just need to be tested and be negative to be on the show?

Kaitlyn posted an IG story after filming the show about getting her 1st vaccine. Jason posted after returning home before filming ended about getting his 1st dose. That proves vaccination wasn’t required for everyone. It may not have been required for cast once quarantine was completed.

Katie's first post back on IG was about her getting the vaccine so it wasn't required for filming.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:57 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is an interesting point. I never thought of that. Since most of the contestants are from the US I'm not sure how things would work there. Would they even need vaccinations or do they just need to be tested and be negative to be on the show?

Kaitlyn posted an IG story after filming the show about getting her 1st vaccine. Jason posted after returning home before filming ended about getting his 1st dose. That proves vaccination wasn’t required for everyone. It may not have been required for cast once quarantine was completed.

Katie's first post back on IG was about her getting the vaccine so it wasn't required for filming.

I have to take an antigen rapid test every time I visit a relative in their nursing home. It takes up to 15 minutes for the results. It would make sense for production to be using rapid tests for guest appearances. Possibly also for cast.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:40 pm

OK, thanks all. There is someone that I know. Someone in her family is filming in Cali right now, with filming, all staff and actors are required to be fully vaccinated in order to do the filming so wondered if it could of been the same here.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:50 am

albean99 wrote:I don't know what the availability was at the time of filming but now would be easy to get them vaccinated. It's possible that they were able to get vaccines while there but don't know the rules if you're from out of country. I think each state was different.

As of now it's extremely easy (at least in this part of the US) to get vaccinated. Every single pharmacy, including those in grocery stores, are advertising walk in free vaccinations. At the last count 4.7M of NJ residents had been vaccinated, just over 50%. As of 2019 there were: New Jersey/Population
8.882 million (2019).

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:02 am

My husband just caught up on last week's episode and saw the long preview for the first time. His reaction was that he hates all of the drama and may just stop watching.

But it made me have this gut reaction: whoever Katie picks (I'm guessing Blake) she falls hard for and cannot hide their connection. So the producers have to drum up and promote all of the drama they can as a smoke screen. JMO
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by homeiswhereweroll Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:22 pm

luvstx wrote:My husband just caught up on last week's episode and saw the long preview for the first time.  His reaction was that he hates all of the drama and may just stop watching.

But it made me have this gut reaction:  whoever Katie picks (I'm guessing Blake) she falls hard for and cannot hide their connection.  So the producers have to drum up and promote all of the drama they can as a smoke screen.  JMO

This aged well. It's so obvious

homeiswhereweroll

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:37 pm

Questions and musings:
1. Supposed F1 bailing was planned. Desiree was brought in to coach Katie through after the big fight. This wasn’t an off the cuff emergency decision. She had to be brought in to quarantine just like the other past guests so they had to have arranged this prior to the big blowout.
2. There’s a video of Katie in the white cropped tee saying, “He’s the last person I thought I’d see.” Same tee as with Andrew S. Why was she not expecting him? What are the circumstances?
3. Does anyone know who the lady is in the preview saying, “If he doesn’t propose, I don’t think she’ll recover.” Its hard to imagine that Blake didn’t come in guns a blazing ready to convince Katie’s family of his intentions and ready to ask their blessing. Why would there be doubt? I’m starting to think a 2nd man meets her family.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by homeiswhereweroll Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:56 pm

luvnunity wrote:Questions and musings:
1. Supposed F1 bailing was planned.  Desiree was brought in to coach Katie through after the big fight. This wasn’t an off the cuff emergency decision.  She had to be brought in to quarantine just like the other past guests so they had to have arranged this prior to the big blowout.  
2. There’s a video of Katie in the white cropped tee saying, “He’s the last person I thought I’d see.”  Same tee as with Andrew S. Why was she not expecting him?  What are the circumstances?
3. Does anyone know who the lady is in the preview saying, “If he doesn’t propose, I don’t think she’ll recover.”  Its hard to imagine that Blake didn’t come in guns a blazing ready to convince Katie’s family of his intentions and ready to ask their blessing.  Why would there be doubt?  I’m starting to think a 2nd man meets her family.  

re the bolded:
I think Andrew is possibly sent home this week at the rose ceremony. Maybe he comes back?

That lady is Katie's cousin. I think Blake will be aware of Greg leaving and is contemplating if he can/should propose after that if Katie is obviously very upset. Possibly setting in the "am I her 2nd choice" narrative. IMO, even if Greg was her F1 at that point, so much can change in FS and I have a hard time believing her and Greg would be as much fire as her and Blake. The last few weeks are the most important and Greg leaving takes her control away which tracks with Katie saying "as soon as I let go of the control is where the magic happens" I'm not sure of her exact words, but something very similar to that.

homeiswhereweroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:48 pm

luvnunity wrote:Questions and musings:
1. Supposed F1 bailing was planned.  Desiree was brought in to coach Katie through after the big fight. This wasn’t an off the cuff emergency decision.  She had to be brought in to quarantine just like the other past guests so they had to have arranged this prior to the big blowout.  
2. There’s a video of Katie in the white cropped tee saying, “He’s the last person I thought I’d see.”  Same tee as with Andrew S. Why was she not expecting him?  What are the circumstances?
3. Does anyone know who the lady is in the preview saying, “If he doesn’t propose, I don’t think she’ll recover.”  Its hard to imagine that Blake didn’t come in guns a blazing ready to convince Katie’s family of his intentions and ready to ask their blessing.  Why would there be doubt?  I’m starting to think a 2nd man meets her family.  

Possibility to bolded above,Greg may have told production he wanted to leave earlier on. They probably made him stay until they could get Desiree through quarantine to film dramatic exit with Katie. Production probably let Katie get blindsided by Greg then finally gave him permission to leave, resulting in him telling Katie "if it isn't real, it isn't real", it may not have seemed real to him for some time. I do believe Greg is the villain even greater than Thomas Katie referred to in interviews but to me Production is the greatest villain of all.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:19 pm

This Desiree stuff is news to me. What did I miss?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:03 pm

luvstx wrote:This Desiree stuff is news to me. What did I miss?

Apparently Desiree comes in at the end to have a talk with Katie after Greg leaves on how to move forward. (speculation, not sure we have actual proof)
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:16 pm

It's speculation with nothing behind it including logic if you consider quarantine protocols.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel