SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:49 pm

Blake has been very quiet on SM lately, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he and Katie are still having SHV's somehow. I'm sure abc could work something out for them. 4th of July is typically a weekend for couples, curious to see if he surfaces at all.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:49 pm

HEA wrote:

how do you know Blake didn't know anything? you are very sure of yourself and I am curious to know if I missed some clues?. Because everyone can lie during interviews… snipped

Listening to Blake himself, in the podcast, not quoted by a source,  explaining how it all happened, IMO there weren't any lies. His story to me is credible. There wasn't any indication, body language, stuttering, eye movement that would make me suspicious of him lying. He was spotted on set April 1st which coincides with him arriving later. imo.

His last post on IG was March 22nd then not again until May 3rd pretty much admitting he had a social media break and was back.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He also said he questioned himself if he should do this all over again but decided to give it a try. He said they didn't tell him he could go until 3 days before he had to fly out. Why even mention that if it wasn't true. jmo's.

Back in Feb he was asked about BIP and said anyone who say's it's not for them is lying. He would make that decision at the time depending on what was going on in his life. I don't recall him like some former contestants promoting themselves for other show's.

He was on Clare's season then Tayshia. I wouldn't say that he was looking for exposure, first of all for what? He's very involved in animal protection. It's not like he's a singer actor etc. Secondly, why wouldn't he stay there all expenses paid. His area had been in lockdown since Nov/20 and was still in lockdown when he left, in April, (and still partially on lockdown) only able to go to the grocery store or pharmacy, so why would he want to go back home. jmo

If he's fully vaccinated he won't have to quarantine coming back into Canada, so if he's the F1 that would make it easier to travel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:59 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Snipped ...
Side note, In the Chicks in the Office, Feb 11 2021 podcast Blake mentions he has plan to go to Africa for his work this summer.  If Katie is renting out her Condo, I wonder if she plans to go with him?  Interesting that in Nicks podcast, they play a game, and Katie is asked to name 5 countries in Africa. (she didn't do so well laugh out loud)

I'm going to have to check out this podcast as I'm very curious what work Blake is doing in Africa and where this summer. What a great opportunity for him! (and potentially Katie, too).

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that is your opinion. I have one different..

He wasn’t asked to be part of BIP. He said HE would have applied if Katie wasn’t announced. If he said the reverse, I apologize but I honestly pause when he said that and i had a WTH moment.

Maybe his intentions are pure like Greta that he just posted a video. Maybe his exposure is all for animals purposes. Maybe he has good intentions but at the end of the day, for me, it is still exposure. Some may call it fame and glory.

Does he really need to go on a reality show to be engaged? In the USA? With all the trouble about covid? Or did he go to expose the animal causes? Did he really had to try 3 times in a row on this tv reality show? Right now I hope he found the one as he said and if he do good for animals, then bravo! For me the guy seems desperate. Who next? Michelle?

I will give him the benefit of the doubt but Because he is a lovable guy animal lover doesn’t mean he doesn’t have another agenda. Producers have a huge play with contestants and lead when the show is aired. My feeling is that both Katie and him talked before the premiere.

I smell something fishy. That is all. Everyone has its opinion and mine is mine. I am entitled to do not like or trust him and express my opinion. I may change my mind after a couple of months of engagement if he is engaged with Katie and see the good is making out of his popularity. I did change my mind for the better with jojo/Jordan and for the worse for a couple of contestants, I was rooting.

Time will tell. I am sure he will spill the beans when his contract will be up.  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:59 am

HEA wrote:

...snipped

Does he really need to go on a reality show to be engaged? In the USA? With all the trouble about covid? Or did he go to expose the animal causes? Did he really had to try 3 times in a row on this tv reality show? Right now I hope he found the one as he said and if he do good for animals, then bravo! For me the guy seems desperate. Who next? Michelle?

...snipped

He didn't go 3 times. He went on Clare's season which morphed into Tayshia's season, but that was all one season. One show. One time. Katie's season is appearance number 2.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:40 am

That's how I look at it also, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. People tend to fall fast on this show because of the situation - only one person to think about, no electronics or any other entertainment, and no travel to distract these days. It's not like in real life where some things are a lot more suspect, imo. Blake is coming across as being genuine to me at this time so will just see how it goes. There is the Canadian/U.S. thing but they can work it out if he's her pick. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:12 am

Norcalgal wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Snipped ...
Side note, In the Chicks in the Office, Feb 11 2021 podcast Blake mentions he has plan to go to Africa for his work this summer.  If Katie is renting out her Condo, I wonder if she plans to go with him?  Interesting that in Nicks podcast, they play a game, and Katie is asked to name 5 countries in Africa. (she didn't do so well laugh out loud)

I'm going to have to check out this podcast as I'm very curious what work Blake is doing in Africa and where this summer. What a great opportunity for him! (and potentially Katie, too).

This is just a clip from the full podcast he did with Chicks in the Office. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , it starts at about :55. It's not much other than he has plans to go to Africa this summer to help with wildlife conservation.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank for finding the podcast - very general plans to go to Africa. Nothing specific. Hope he has the opportunity and posts lots on IG!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:44 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Blake has been very quiet on SM lately, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he and Katie are still having SHV's....
Greg/Katie were also quiet on SM. Yesterday Greg/Katie posted stories within minutes of each other to show they were back home. During Memorial Day weekend when Katie was suppose to be having a SHV Greg wasn't in any of the photo's for his families get together. Two clues Greg/Katie may have had SHV's JMO

Norcalgal wrote:...very general plans (for Blake) to go to Africa. Nothing specific. Hope he has the opportunity and posts lots on IG!
When Katie was on Nick's podcast he asked her to name 4 countries in Africa. The only country she could name was South Africa and she wasn't very confident in her answer. If Blake/Katie are together and he is so passionate about Africa you'd think they would have talked about the countries in Africa he wanted to visit and Katie would've been able to name more than one JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am always amazed by those that know so little geography and maps. I fear Katie's response is more typical than we might think.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:08 pm

Clare…. 1 time…. Said he was falling
Tayshia…. 2nd time… said he was falling
Katie…. 3rd time… said she is the one

So far this is 3 attempts. Not sure why it seems to bother so much some people to say 3 seasons? That he stayed for Tayshia was his choice. Jason who fell for Clare left. At the end of the day, it is 3 girls, 3 attempts. 3, not 2. 3 bachelorettes in a row. whatever it is or not called 3 seasons, the fact is it is 3 bachelorettes he said he was falling. There is no difference in the number. 3. Nobody cares if he came by plane, car or train in between. IMO

That he physically didn’t go back to Canada doesn’t mean anything, IMO. He is/was desperate to be on the show and say the same words to the 3 girls with his puppy eyes, IMO.

Whatever he ended with Katie or not, he gained lot of followers. I hope he will not disappoint like so many others (eh Peter from Rachel season? Or Ben F? Or Juan Pablo? Etc.)

Time will tell…

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:55 pm

I think it may be time to open a FAN thread for Blake and Greg and Andrew, please? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel