SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:

how do you know Blake didn't know anything? you are very sure of yourself and I am curious to know if I missed some clues?. Because everyone can lie during interviews… snipped

Listening to Blake himself, in the podcast, not quoted by a source,  explaining how it all happened, IMO there weren't any lies. His story to me is credible. There wasn't any indication, body language, stuttering, eye movement that would make me suspicious of him lying. He was spotted on set April 1st which coincides with him arriving later. imo.

His last post on IG was March 22nd then not again until May 3rd pretty much admitting he had a social media break and was back.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He also said he questioned himself if he should do this all over again but decided to give it a try. He said they didn't tell him he could go until 3 days before he had to fly out. Why even mention that if it wasn't true. jmo's.

Back in Feb he was asked about BIP and said anyone who say's it's not for them is lying. He would make that decision at the time depending on what was going on in his life. I don't recall him like some former contestants promoting themselves for other show's.

He was on Clare's season then Tayshia. I wouldn't say that he was looking for exposure, first of all for what? He's very involved in animal protection. It's not like he's a singer actor etc. Secondly, why wouldn't he stay there all expenses paid. His area had been in lockdown since Nov/20 and was still in lockdown when he left, in April, (and still partially on lockdown) only able to go to the grocery store or pharmacy, so why would he want to go back home. jmo

If he's fully vaccinated he won't have to quarantine coming back into Canada, so if he's the F1 that would make it easier to travel.

Thankyou so much for your post GA - voice of reason.  Blake was only on ONE season before - Bette 16.  So there were two women on it....HE didn't go searching for BOTH women.  They were only on the one season of THEIR choosing.  Bottom line, IMO, There is nothing showing that Blake is there for fame.

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:

...snipped

Does he really need to go on a reality show to be engaged? In the USA? With all the trouble about covid? Or did he go to expose the animal causes? Did he really had to try 3 times in a row on this tv reality show? Right now I hope he found the one as he said and if he do good for animals, then bravo! For me the guy seems desperate. Who next? Michelle?

...snipped

He didn't go 3 times. He went on Clare's season which morphed into Tayshia's season, but that was all one season. One show. One time. Katie's season is appearance number 2.

Correct.  Blake has only been  on two seasons.  One with Claire/Tayshia and ONE with Katie.

albean99 wrote:That's how I look at it also, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. People tend to fall fast on this show because of the situation - only one person to think about, no electronics or any other entertainment, and no travel to distract these days. It's not like in real life where some things are a lot more suspect, imo. Blake is coming across as being genuine to me at this time so will just see how it goes. There is the Canadian/U.S. thing but they can work it out if he's her pick. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 4256136633

I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Blake does seem really genuine.  Cross border activity can be done easily enough if that is what they choose.  It is no where nearly as hard as some think for cross border activity.

HEA wrote:The quarantine is still 14 days if you enters Canada from USA. Even after July 5th, some restrictions will still remain

After July 5th:
have received your last dose at least 14 days prior to the day you enter Canada

Considering Canada was very late to receive our 1st dose… and only recently we could have our second dose…. It will depend when Blake had them
 ACTUALLY for factual sake, Canada was NOT necessarily late receiving their vaccine.  Most from my area in the west have received BOTH doses.  AND if they got both doses as early as some have, they definately would of had BOTH vaccines in time for the travel restrictions.  Just saying this as some think that their version is true, but I too know the facts of the situation.

HEA wrote:Clare…. 1 time…. Said he was falling
Tayshia…. 2nd time… said he was falling
Katie…. 3rd time… said she is the one

So far this is 3 attempts. Not sure why it seems to bother so much some people to say 3 seasons? That he stayed for Tayshia was his choice. Jason who fell for Clare left. At the end of the day, it is 3 girls, 3 attempts. 3, not 2. 3 bachelorettes in a row. whatever it is or not called 3 seasons, the fact is it is 3 bachelorettes he said he was falling. There is no difference in the number. 3. Nobody cares if he came by plane, car or train in between. IMO

That he physically didn’t go back to Canada doesn’t mean anything, IMO. He is/was desperate to be on the show and say the same words to the 3 girls with his puppy eyes, IMO.

Whatever he ended with Katie or not, he gained lot of followers. I hope he will not disappoint like so many others (eh Peter from Rachel season? Or Ben F? Or Juan Pablo? Etc.)

Time will tell…

JMO

I don't think he was DESPERATE by any means and that is because there are no FACTS showing that.  I think Blake is very genuine and that he is there for the right reasons, contrary to what others think and are deeply searching to find "proof" that just isn't there.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I honestly don't understand why you think it is 3 seasons.  When you look at the numbers - Bette 15 was Hannah B, Bette 16 was Claire/Tayshia and Bette 17 is Katie.  Those are the facts.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:52 pm

1. Why it is such a big deal that it is 2 or 3 seasons is a mystery. I said 3 bachelorettes in a row… fact

2. Everyone is entitled to its opinion. I get it I am in the minority to dislike Blake or most likely to think he is hiding his agenda. Why do I have the feeling I cannot express my opinion?

3. Quebec and Ontario were late for 1st and 2nd dose. I know firsthand. Family in Ontario and me living in Quebec. First massive doses were around May. Many Canadians refused AstraZeneca. On top of waiting the age ranges. I have my second dose tomorrow….

4. Why many take for granted what the contestants and lead say while the season air is quite weird when it was discussed numerous time in large majority they lie. So Katie and Blake are telling the truth without a single prof if they are ir not is mind blowing to me. All we have is  podcasts and possibilities. No facts for me whatsoever.. all I say from the start is it is fishy.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:18 am

HEA wrote:1. Why it is such a big deal that it is 2 or 3 seasons is a mystery. I said 3 bachelorettes in a row… fact

2. Everyone is entitled to its opinion. I get it I am in the minority to dislike Blake or most likely to think he is hiding his agenda. Why do I have the feeling I cannot express my opinion?

3. Quebec and Ontario were late for 1st and 2nd dose. I know firsthand. Family in Ontario and me living in Quebec. First massive doses were around May. Many Canadians refused AstraZeneca

4. Thank you auntie for responding to all my posts. So much fun to be tagged in a same post !

JMO

1) actually it seems from all your posts you are the one making a big deal saying that he's now been on 3 seasons which you stated over and over and YOU claimed he isDESPERATELY wanting to be on BIP depending on what happens with Katie. I understand that you don't like Blake, but lets get the facts straight. IMO

2) You are right, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I am just giving mine. IMO, Blake seems extremely genuine, there for the right reasons and I really "hope" that everythng works out as it should.

3) Actually the vaccinations began in MARCH!. Astra Zeneca wasn't really a problem with getting people vaccinated. That fact was stated by the Canadian CDC as well as the provincial CDC's. I honestly don't think that the Covid shots are the problem. They can easily get beyond any border issues if things do work out for them.

4. You are very welcome about responding to all your posts, but if you seriously look at what posts I responded to, the majority of them were others that I was actually responding to.....it was them that were quoting you.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:35 am

Because he was travelling out of country, he very well could of had extra permissions. Those were happening for Covid for those reasons. ALSO extra permissions and exemptions were happening.....because he was going to go filming in the USA, he could very well of had that permission as well. All I am saying is just because of some things and also because exemptions were regularily given you CAN'T exclude that possibility.

I know you don't like lake HEA but that doesn't mean that good things weren't happening for him and that he wasn't given special considerations.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:30 am

This thread is not about the Canadian Government's vaccine roll out. And just to clarify, I got my 1st dose April 17th for my age group so saying Ontario was May is incorrect as there were many other age groups before me.

This is a topic for Katie Thurston's F4.

This forum has always been about exchanging opinions. It's NOT about trying to convince anyone of anything or bantering back and forth to continuously drive a point that someone may not agree with.

Sleuthing and exchanging opinions by thoughtful and respectful conversations among all registered members.

Baiting - simply means posting with the sole purpose of deliberately annoying or taunting other posters, especially with a negative tone.

There is enough negativity and sadness in this world, members don't need to come here and read more. Any posts that have a negative tone to it will be deleted because I have zero tolerance for rudeness. This forum has always been about coming here for distraction to real life and enjoyment in sleuthing and discussion, and that's the way it will always remain.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you! I cannot tell you how many times in the past couple of weeks I have stopped myself from posting a frustrated reply.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:07 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Blake has been very quiet on SM lately, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he and Katie are still having SHV's somehow.  I'm sure abc could work something out for them.  4th of July is typically a weekend for couples, curious to see if he surfaces at all.

The Ontario covid plan was meant to sleuth the possibility that Blake is fully vaccinated or not and therefore qualify to renter Canada without the 14 days quarantine which starts July 5, tomorrow.

If he stay until end of April, beginning of May. He couldn’t be vaccinated in April. I don’t believe he qualified in March to have his first dose. So if he vaccinated in Ontario, that was after his return (end of April?) and phase 2 were mid-May for his age range.

So either he stayed in the USA hidden in quarantine. Either he was vaccinated in the USA. Either there is no SHV for now.

My post was relevant as it showed the calendar of vaccination and as it was discussing BLake crossing the borders and the timing. If it is true that before covid many couples were having an SHV on July 1st, due to covid, I don’t see any clue there is one this weekend. Imo.

Blake, Greg, and Andrew are all quiet. Nothing imo pinpoint in one direction right now imo

The quarantine for Vienna is irrelevant because Andrew has just finished his season July 3rd.

Greg, being American would be the easiest.

Just My Opinion.

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:46 pm

Thank you. At this point the only thing we can conclude is the Blake may or may not have received the vaccine at some point during or after March. We have no proof as to when. Let's move on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:16 pm

HEA wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Blake has been very quiet on SM lately, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he and Katie are still having SHV's somehow.  I'm sure abc could work something out for them.  4th of July is typically a weekend for couples, curious to see if he surfaces at all.

The Ontario covid plan was meant to sleuth the possibility that Blake is fully vaccinated or not and therefore qualify to renter Canada without the 14 days quarantine which starts July 5, tomorrow.

If he stay until end of April, beginning of May. He couldn’t be vaccinated in April. I don’t believe he qualified in March to have his first dose. So if he vaccinated in Ontario, that was after his return (end of April?) and phase 2 were mid-May for his age range.

So either he stayed in the USA hidden in quarantine. Either he was vaccinated in the USA. Either there is no SHV for now.

My post was relevant as it showed the calendar of vaccination and as it was discussing BLake crossing the borders and the timing. If it is true that before covid many couples were having an SHV on July 1st, due to covid, I don’t see any clue there is one this weekend. Imo.

Blake, Greg, and Andrew are all quiet. Nothing imo pinpoint in one direction right now imo

The quarantine for Vienna is irrelevant because Andrew has just finished his season July 3rd.

Greg, being American would be the easiest.

Just My Opinion.
Regarding the bolded. I will say something that I don't think has been entertained yet.....Could everyone on set be it the production or the guys/Katie there be vaccinated to even do the show.....could that of been a requirement for them?

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for reminding all of the posting requirements here. Been a while since I have been around due to being busy in daily life but nice to be back. Thanks GA and Sprite for continuing to make it a positive experience.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is an interesting point. I never thought of that. Since most of the contestants are from the US I'm not sure how things would work there. Would they even need vaccinations or do they just need to be tested and be negative to be on the show?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:43 pm

Sprite wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is an interesting point. I never thought of that. Since most of the contestants are from the US I'm not sure how things would work there. Would they even need vaccinations or do they just need to be tested and be negative to be on the show?

Kaitlyn posted an IG story after filming the show about getting her 1st vaccine. Jason posted after returning home before filming ended about getting his 1st dose. That proves vaccination wasn’t required for everyone. It may not have been required for cast once quarantine was completed.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:49 pm

I don't know what the availability was at the time of filming but now would be easy to get them vaccinated. It's possible that they were able to get vaccines while there but don't know the rules if you're from out of country. I think each state was different.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel