SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:12 pm

Blake does zero for me.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:24 am

If I were going to bring a cast member back from a prior season, Blake seems like an odd choice, unless Katie had some particular interest in him. But with an F4 finish, it's clear that someone really liked him -- either Katie or the producers.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:09 pm

Katie gives Michael A three shoutouts in her GMA interview — best date, who would make the best father and who is the best husband material. Maybe it’s to pump up his Bachelor potential, but maybe she stops production to go after him, which would be a surprise because he chooses to leave the show at around hometowns?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:08 pm

mbl wrote:Katie gives Michael A three shoutouts in her GMA interview — best date, who would make the best father and who is the best husband material.  Maybe it’s to pump up his Bachelor potential, but maybe she stops production to go after him, which would be a surprise because he chooses to leave the show at around hometowns?

He's another one where I don't know what to make of him. He seems a little too good on paper. "Aspiring do-gooder," as he says about himself on social media -- Mmm, okay.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:01 pm

When did filming end?  I know it was a week early.  The reason I ask is Andrew had Venmo activity on April 30th.

I think Greg is the F1. Both his sister and brother follow Katie on IG. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:28 am

provenceguy wrote:Blake does zero for me.

Same for me. Nada. Zip. Nothing.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:28 am

Just watched Katie on JKL. He predicted Andrew S, Justin, Connor B and Greg for her F4 and Greg as her F1.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:02 am

I liked Greg and Andrew from RS' reported F4.  I'm still on the fence about Justin and still a NO for Blake.  Sorry John wasn't shown much.  I'm curious to see what happened.  The guys she cut were basically the same I would have except for Marcus. I liked a lot of the remaining guys.  I think Kaitlyn and Tayshia did an outstanding job as hosts.  All in all it was a fun show this time.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:44 am

I had very little interest in this season .... watched last nights episode to give it a chance ..... liked a few guys ..l came here for spoilers to see if I might be interested in the long game ... to find out Greg is F1 .... no thanks. I'll take a pass on this season ....

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:24 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:When did filming end?  I know it was a week early.  The reason I ask is Andrew had Venmo activity on April 30th.

I think Greg is the F1.  Both his sister and brother follow Katie on IG.   JMO

I think Greg is F1 as well, and he's giving me strong "ick" vibes. Perhaps I'll change my mind as the season progresses.

Andrew M. would have gotten my first impression rose. I really am not feeling Connor B. at all. His kisses were gross. I have mixed feelings about Michael. On the one hand, he does have a sense of humor. But I'm also getting some "ick" vibes from him. It's weird that the men who appear to have been cast because of a boy-next-door appeal (Greg, Connor, Michael,) are the ones who are turning me off. Again, maybe I will change my mind.

ETA: I'm starting to think that "boy next door" is Katie's type. Which makes sense in a way, because her appeal is girl-next-door with some added sass. So of the top four, Greg, Andrew S. (with his huggable teddy-bear appeal) and Blake all fit. Justin does not, so my guess is that he leaves at F4. Connor fits, so he will likely go far. Michael also fits, and I think he's the one who might send Katie into a tailspin when he exits. Andrew M. (seen in last night's preview,) does not fit, so my guess is that he was a producer's pick for a one-on-one.

So my guess:
F1 - Greg
F2 - Andrew S.
F3 - Blake
F4 - Justin
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:57 pm

But Greg isn't hidden at all in previews and certainly not after getting the FIR.

Are we speculating at all about why the season ended early? Folks self-eliminated?

I did see two shots in the preview that would confirm that Andrew makes it to the FS. Sorry that I'm not good at screencapping.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:59 pm

northernviewer wrote:I had very little interest in this season .... watched last nights episode to give it a chance .....  liked a few guys ..l came here for spoilers to see if I might be interested in the long game ... to find out Greg is F1 .... no th Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1710264613 anks.  I'll take a pass on this season ....

Watching his intro I said he sounds like the F1, not my taste but it's not about me. I wish they would go back to just the limo arrivals and leave the dumb gimmick alone. Chris H. Come back please.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel