SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jaybird Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:55 am

@nolimit_ajn your opinion, or fact? I am genuinely asking because I haven’t found the video yet.

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:56 am

Jaybird wrote:
HEA wrote:Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2316
SNIPPED
credit abc

looks different??

These 2 pics together have me scratch confused. That doesn’t look like Blake to me in the first one. Isn’t he more muscular and much broader in the torso compared to her? And in the next one, what is she looking at? Weird that she’s looking away. I’m not convinced that the scruff in another SC matches Blake’s, either. I am just looking at SC’s though. Still looking for the preview vid. no idea

breast look the same to me

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Katie-10
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftechnotrenz.com%2Fnews%2Fkatie-thurston-exposes-she-talk-with-tayshias-ex-boyfriend-blake-moynes-prior-to-he-popped-up-on-her-period-942163.html&psig=AOvVaw3oOSjJo9JTkVU_biSVP84L&ust=1625802224729000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAwQ3YkBahcKEwjwjI-5x9LxAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAw

And in this MTA video he seems that he is fit but doesn't have abs like some guys

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 43410

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVEvPCHsCzw

so for me it is Blake. 100% I support you @nolimit_ajn

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:13 am

I believe Tayshia talked to Blake and after he had a moment
I mirrored and it matches the shadows, the lamp, the hotel wall. but they are slightly more sunset. So IMO it is after the talk
So IMO, he stayed a while outside after Tayshia joined him to have "a talk"
It is a visual trick to make us think she said it and he reacted to her talk
Jmo

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 43710
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 43510
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 43610
credit abc

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:27 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:17 am

it sleuths anything already sleuthed but here is proof that the breakup with Greg started in her room. The plant is identical. So no breakup in FS imo

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 42810
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 42710
credit abc

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:47 am

HEA wrote:it sleuths anything already sleuthed but here is proof that the breakup with Greg started in her room. The plant is identical. So no breakup in FS imo

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 42810
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 42710
credit abc

Great catch on the plant yes Katie is wearing the same navy shirt in the first SC when she's sawing she quits.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:02 am

alwayscooking wrote:

@seton I saw this and immediately thought of the movie Office Space, have you ever seen it?   "Did you get the memo"  laugh out loud  laugh out loud  laugh out loud
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3m9m9dcer5kf4sffg553nmzb65qx0nlyekr87mszd&rid=200

Oh no, I never watched it. I would put it on my IMDB watchlist but I see that it has Aniston on it and I cant stand her. no idea

Anyway, the GD in the yellow dress is next week and I was able to ID the background from E5.

abc.com

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Gd310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:05 am

HEA wrote:Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 05e63410
Credit abc seton

I don’t recall this moment. When was it in the bottom?

Episode 4

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:41 am

WooHoo Great find on the yellow dress background @seton!! Is that a television on in the background? I thought they weren't allowed. KOCO 5 is from Oklahoma and it looks like a weather alert for a flood warning. It just peaked my curiosity because I was looking at weather reports for April in New Mexico for any significant rainfall that would match to her date with Greg, but haven't been able to find anything.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:52 am

alwayscooking wrote:WooHoo Great find on the yellow dress background @seton!!  Is that a television on in the background?  I thought they weren't allowed.  KOCO 5 is from Oklahoma and it looks like a weather alert for a flood warning.  It just peaked my curiosity because I was looking at weather reports for April in New Mexico for any significant rainfall that would match to her date with Greg, but haven't been able to find anything.

Nah, no TV. There was a flood warning overlayed on the initial broadcast which is why it's there. giggling

Someone checked nearby studios to Tamaya and there is one quite close. Show might have rented a rainmaker for Greg's date. Not the day portion but for the night downpour which looks fake to some ppl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:03 am

So I think we are coming to a consensus that Greg left at F3 right?

top 2 Blake and Andrew.

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:07 am

seton wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:WooHoo Great find on the yellow dress background @seton!!  Is that a television on in the background?  I thought they weren't allowed.  KOCO 5 is from Oklahoma and it looks like a weather alert for a flood warning.  It just peaked my curiosity because I was looking at weather reports for April in New Mexico for any significant rainfall that would match to her date with Greg, but haven't been able to find anything.

Nah, no TV. There was a flood warning overlayed on the initial broadcast which is why it's there. giggling

Someone checked nearby studios to Tamaya and there is one quite close. Show might have rented a rainmaker for Greg's date. Not the day portion but for the night downpour which looks fake to some ppl.

cantstopl cantstopl I'm such a tool for not noticing that cantstopl cantstopl

Rented a rainmaker...wow. Could explain why I couldn't find anything on any weather. laugh out loud New Mexico had below average rainfall in April. I think it only rained 1 day, like 1/2 inch, and that was like April 27 or 28, it was after filming wrapped
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:49 pm

Exact background match

Abc.comBachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Gregy110
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Tam110

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love