SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:19 pm

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 2316
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 2516
credit abc

looks different??

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:24 pm

@HEA not sure what thing you are evaluating as different. But I think Katie’s split bathing suit straps are the same and the wood fences are the same.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:30 pm

alwayscooking wrote:The hot tub is from their FSD at the Morning Star Bed and Breakfast.  They are in a wooden hot tub
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Zz610

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 241510

Somebody sleuthed this and the one that Blake/Katie are in is a portable hot tub that belongs to the show. It's the same exact hot tub that Matt/Bri was in his season if u look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:32 pm

@luvstx we were talking hot tub.................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:36 pm

One thing I think will be seen in another preview is air balloon. this is really part of the resort attraction. This is also very much 1-1 date and fancy. So I am thinking one of the guys will have it. This looks beautiful.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Spa10
Hyatt recency resorts - google

Also I am surprised that this place was not seen. Closed due to covid?

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1af9bf10
Hyatt recency resorts - google

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:38 pm

HEA wrote:@alwayscooking the background behind the tub looks concrete not wood?

Yes, it's a shorter concrete fence, but I thought depending on the angle the pic was taken. And the background is natural/woodsy.   I believe that's just a cover on the hot tub.  I had just checked the bed and breakfast that we know there is a FSD, and saw they have a wooden hot tub.  I'll keep searching Smiley This could also just be a random hot tub out in the middle of a field that the producers like to do laugh out loud

I would imagine someone is going to get a hot air balloon ride, it's a very popular activity in that area.  That could be a FSD activity and why we haven't seen any SC's of that yet.

eta, we're both on the same wave length regarding hot air balloons giggling
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:42 pm

The wooden hot tub in the bottom picture (where Katie's back is to the camera,) looks round to me, as opposed to the squarish one in the top picture. I love the hot tub by the rock waterfall!

When I looked up the activities available at the resort, the number one attraction was listed as hot-air ballooning.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:48 pm

@alwayscooking yup... never been on air balloon but that must be quite an experience. This attraction is pretty much on every website regarding this resort. also the name of the resort includes SPA. I am thinking that they may have private VIP suite with an outdoor SPA? It sounds very desertic outside too. It has to be in the resort somewhere right?

@Amethyst yes. I also noticed the round tub. good point! I am sure they have multiple hot tub.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:52 pm

HEA wrote:I don't match this outfit with anything so far?? We hear her crying.

AND SHE HAS RED NAILS!!  laugh out loud (So far seen only with Blake in the hot tub)

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 41410
credit ABC

Where are these steps?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:55 pm

seton wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:The hot tub is from their FSD at the Morning Star Bed and Breakfast.  They are in a wooden hot tub
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Zz610

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 241510

Somebody sleuthed this and the one that Blake/Katie are in is a portable hot tub that belongs to the show. It's the same exact hot tub that Matt/Bri was in his season if u look.

If you zoom into the bottom left corner of the second SC, does it look like smooth concrete or stone with the wooden fence sitting on top behind Blake’s right arm? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:15 pm

seton wrote:

Portable. Hot. Tub.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Aaaaaa11
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Aaaaaa10

abc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:50 pm

Good catch! The portable hot tub it is.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love