SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:31 pm

Just went to my lifetime.com and clicked on MAFS. There is a banner there that includes Ryan and Gil in cowboy hats and bolo ties. They are a feast for the eyes.

Doats

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:55 pm

Sounds wonderful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:23 pm

Johnny has ish-yews
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:43 pm

Jose is a psycho.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:06 am

I had it on but I can't watch much of it. There's too much bickering yelling and scenes I don't care to listen to. They are loosing me this season. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I had it on but I can't watch much of it. There's too much bickering yelling and scenes I don't care to listen to. They are loosing me this season. sad

same here. I can't see any success stories coming out of any of these couples. no no With so many applicants is this the best they can find? no jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:26 am

The previews looked scary to me. With all the applicants, this is what they come up with?

If they think "drama" attracts viewers, it doesn't interest me to see people yelling screaming and what appears as physical contact. The fight between Rachel and Jose did me in last night.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:09 pm

I watched about an hour of the first of the 3 shows, then turned it off. It's just not entertaining.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:55 pm

Idk what’s going on with this season. But in my opinion, Rachel is flat out IN DANGER.
Jose’ completely loses his sh*t over her calling him by the wrong name….berates her, swears at her, calls her names and then LOCKS HER OUT OF THEIR HOUSE? Then when confronted, REFUSES to apologize. Plays the VICTIM and becomes VINDICTIVE. Worse yet, when he meets with the other men, he TOTALLY DOWNPLAYS his roll in this incident and blames Rachel.

What’s this lunatic going to do when there’s something to ACTUALLY TO BE ANGRY ABOUT?

I would bet money there are former protective orders in this guy’s past that were overlooked. NO WAY does someone act that way ON TELEVISION when it’s not their true nature. And chances are his true nature is much, much WORSE.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:28 pm

I have like 3 episodes on my DVR and just not in the mood to watch. At the beginning I was looking forward to watching but the spoilers plus drama from the previews just turned me off. Maybe I'll just wait until season is over to catch up.

@Mastiiffmom oh gosh!! I thought Jose was going to be a good guy! Yikes poor Rachel!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:24 pm

Believe it or not…at this point…my favorite couple is Myrla & Gil. 🙄
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:25 pm

It appears that at the beginning of the episode TPTB tried to inject optimism in some of the couples' relationships. I'm not buying it.

Brett and Ryan are toast. Rachel and Jose are toast. Mykahla (sp?) and Zach are toast. Myrla and sweet Gil are toast even thought they showed some lovely scenes with them tonight. Bao and Johnny are beyond toast; they are burnt to a crisp.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Jolena
Mastiiffmom
Doats
Linds911
provenceguy