SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:58 pm

I had no idea the experts don't match the couples. Curious, how do we know that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:54 pm

Anyone watch the episode from last night?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:07 pm

@suzq I did watch last night's episode and noticed the red flags they are showing us for all 5 couples.

I'm also finding it difficult to watch the scenes with Myrla. I can't remember the last time I saw a more entitled and spoiled participant on any reality show I've watched in the past. She is perhaps better suited to be on Marrying Millions since I don't think anything less would satisfy her or meet her needs. Poor Gil does not deserve to be treated by TPTB and the "experts" in this way!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:50 pm

I have it on now. IA @Doats Mryla is difficult to watch. How does one become like that, she's so materialistic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:13 am

@Doats I am seeing the red flags with all the couples, too. I don't know that any of the couples that have been matched together are very compatible. I do really like some of the participants as individuals, though. I am also not a big fan of Myrla's, either.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:45 am

Without the spoilers, it's obvious the couples are not matched in many ways.

I think the differences are too great to overcome. I like some of the couples but you can tell some won't compromise on certain things.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:46 pm

Anyone watching tonight?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:11 pm

I am watching, it just started for me.

Bao collected bathing suits, laugh out loud.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:19 pm

Mryla asked for froth in her milk? She is impossible. She's complaining about the resort. It's all free and she doesn't appreciate it.

She should never have been cast.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:03 pm

Oh wow, just saw the phone call Michaela made advising Zach tested positive.

I wonder how much time they were apart.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Mryla asked for froth in her milk? She is impossible. She's complaining about the resort. It's all free and she doesn't appreciate it.

She should never have been cast.

I'm trying to figure out how I can give you 10+ LIKES on this post. bowdown

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:24 pm

@Doats Hugesmile

I just hope they don't go down this road on purpose for the drama casting these types of people, because I don't enjoy watching people who treat others in that manner.

Rachel said she likes to party and Jose says he broke up with his last girlfriend because she liked to party too much, and they match them?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Jolena
Mastiiffmom
Doats
Linds911
provenceguy