SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:18 am

Zach and Michaela - I have high hopes for them. We’ll see.

Jose & Rachel - This should work. I’m a bit concerned about him being a bit rigid and controlling. 

Gil & Myrla - Disaster

Johnny & Bao - Should work. We’ll see.

Ryan & Brett - I’m on the fence with these two.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:28 pm

MAFS Fan has the outcome for all 5 couples in her Instagram stories.
I just contributed "3 cups of coffee" to MAFS fan for all of her "tea".
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:48 pm

@provenceguy wrote:MAFS Fan has the outcome for all 5 couples in her Instagram stories.
I just contributed "3 cups of coffee" to MAFS fan for all of her "tea".
I just saw…WOW…
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:49 pm

of the outcomes -- Wow is right!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:04 pm

Wow.. how correct have they been in the past? Has no clue about any of the decisions and says none of them are still together!? I highly doubt that jmo. Guess we shall see!

As of now I say Bao/Johnny and Zach/Michaela will stay married/together. I like them.

Any map, dot, location, you're always my destination  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Jakait10 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 10228-11 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm14 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kj1d12
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11051

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:51 pm

@Mastiiffmom wrote:Zach and Michaela - I have high hopes for them. We’ll see.

Jose & Rachel - This should work. I’m a bit concerned about him being a bit rigid and controlling. 

Gil & Myrla - Disaster

Johnny & Bao - Should work. We’ll see.

Ryan & Brett - I’m on the fence with these two.

IA for the most part. For some reason I don't have faith in Ryan and Brett. Myra I knew would be a disaster from the onset.

This will be a disaster of a season if the spoiler is correct. Those previews made me think the same before I read the spoilers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 64087

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:16 am

Can someone help me out with the spoiler as I am not on IG? But only if it's OK to do so here.

Thanks.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:41 am

@Doats spoilers are fine in here as the title says. The IG story says none of the couples are still married/together.

Any map, dot, location, you're always my destination  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Jakait10 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 10228-11 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm14 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kj1d12
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11051

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:15 am

@Linds911 wrote:@Doats spoilers are fine in here as the title says. The IG story says none of the couples are still married/together.

Thank you @Linds911.

That is disappointing and indicative (at least as I see it) as to where TPTB are taking this show. I have lost about 95% of the little confidence I previously had in these experts. They appear to be casting more for drama/conflict than trying to match people for life long relationships.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:55 am

@Doats The experts don't really match the couples -- production does and what they are truly concerned with his ratings above everything else not the relationships (unfortunately).

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:25 pm

@suzq Thanks for the reminder that TPTB hold ALL the cards. I keep forgetting that vital point, perhaps because I always hold out hope that love will triumph (corny, I know).

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:43 pm

@Doats -- I always hold out that hope that love will triumph, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
suzq
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum