SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:30 pm

@Al I just looked and it’s the guy that Nayte was with last week at the barber shop they seem to be good friends because he also follows Naytes brother

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:39 pm

@cupcakespiice Thank you!

I may be thinking too hard, but maybe the follow was just triggered by the promo. If he followed Michelle around the time he was with Nayte last week, I'd be thinking Nayte just told him he's F1.
It's another one of those things that could go either way. But I feel like it'll be a notch in the F1 column.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:17 pm

@Al true! It could be a “no hard feelings” f2/f3 situation

And this was the post BTW

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 62e4d110

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:05 pm

Why would he tag Michelle as if he knows her? I think it’s a little excitement for his friend and possible favorable outcome but also being opportunistic on the friend’s part. Attaching himself to what’s trending to drive views to his own page and brand.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:28 pm

luvnunity wrote:Why would he tag Michelle as if he knows her?  I think it’s a little excitement for his friend and possible favorable outcome but also being opportunistic on the friend’s part. Attaching himself to what’s trending to drive views to his own page and brand.

Lol yes true because if Nayte isn't F1 then how awkward 😅 🙃 😬
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:29 pm

If Nayte told him he's F1 then I'd assume Nayte, hopefully, told him to keep it quiet, but this isn't really doing that. Maybe Nayte didn't warn him laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:55 pm

Al wrote:@cupcakespiice Thank you!

I may be thinking too hard, but maybe the follow was just triggered by the promo. If he followed Michelle around the time he was with Nayte last week, I'd be thinking Nayte just told him he's F1.
It's another one of those things that could go either way. But I feel like it'll be a notch in the F1 column.

Is there a way to find out when Nayte's friend followed Michelle? If the follow happened last week, then yeah I guess it's another point in Nayte's favor. But I still don't think that this is definitive enough proof to declare Nayte as F1 though. I mean, isn't it pretty commonplace for friends of contestants to follow leads? Especially if said contestant made it to F4.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:07 pm

Al wrote:If Nayte told him he's F1 then I'd assume Nayte, hopefully, told him to keep it quiet, but this isn't really doing that. Maybe Nayte didn't warn him laugh out loud

Weird. If Nayte really is F1, then you would think that he would have told him to be more discreet (due to contracts and all). This isn't really screaming F1 to me.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:09 pm

Not all close contacts are discreet, like Matt’s mom spoiling his season by immediately following Rachael after filming ended Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:24 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:Not all close contacts are discreet, like Matt’s mom spoiling his season by immediately following Rachael after filming ended  Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 1f602
Let’s not forget Rachael’s family. 🤦🏽‍�
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:29 pm

@cupcakespiice Yes, very true laugh out loud. But there is precedent for non-f1 family and friends to follow the lead. I'm still waiting for the slam dunk evidence for Nayte, but there's still such a long time to sleuth, especially with shv. This is just the beginning. He is my F1 guess so far, though.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:36 pm

He’s public now,
And now I can see that we have a mutual friend Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 1f602 Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan