SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:42 pm

His first post back seems very F1-ish to me, imo.

Last edited by Al on Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:51 pm

I’m going to stick by originally theory that he’s not even close to being ready marriage or even an engagement, and if Michelle picked him it’s purely off of looks and a good time, but that’s jmo

Maybe my opinion will change when the season starts and I actually see them together on screen

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:09 pm

Al wrote:His first post back is very F1-ish.

What makes you say that? What is it about the post that led you to that conclusion?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:13 pm

@flojo031 I should've said that, to me, it looks F1-ish. He just looks really happy with his friends, gives me F1 vibes.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:16 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:I’m going to stick by originally theory that he’s not even close to being ready marriage or even an engagement, and if Michelle picked him it’s purely off of looks and a good time, but that’s jmo

Maybe my opinion will change when the season starts and I actually see them together on screen
Here, here! Ugggh! The promos look so magical, but this is definitely killing my Bachelorette Boner.😒
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:28 pm

Well, I don't see any red flags from his Instagram. He seems to be doing quite well for himself at his age. His home looks nice and, what I like, clean! His age may raise some questions, but hopefully he's one of the good ones and that's why Michelle may have picked him.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:41 pm

The pup is adorable.

He's good looking but like other's have said not long term relationship material that I can see. If he's F1/F2 it must be for a reason and my first impressions are not correct.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:45 pm

Personally I don’t have strong feelings on Nayte other than thinking he’s very good looking. His readiness for marriage is sort of irrelevant to me because the marriage wouldn’t be happening for a few years anyways. I’m not seeing anything that’s a huge red flag, haven’t heard any negative stories about him & I haven’t seen enough of his relationship with Michelle yet to say it would be a mistake to pick him. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:50 pm

I know a lot of things point to possible F1, but I’m also getting F3 or above as well. Very much like Andrew S. The fireworks for 1 is usually never F1. Plus if the poster was correct that Michelle was obviously only into 2 guys, if he wasn’t one of them, then he would’ve known it wasn’t going to be him, so again no hard feelings. He’s now following The Bachelorette page. This really feels like the way Andrew took things. Idk... The way everything is closed tight on spoiler this time, I really don’t think they would parade F1 like this.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:52 pm

Something else to consider: What about both of Nayte's dates making it to the internet/media? Aren't the majority of F1's usually hidden? I mean, TPTB can spotlight/highlight whoever they want and hide whoever they want. It just seems too easy to me. Unless if they decided to do the same thing that they did for Tayshia and Zac's love story because of Clayton being announced early. I don't know. It's all confusing as heck to me.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:Personally I don’t have strong feelings on Nayte other than thinking he’s very good looking. His readiness for marriage is sort of irrelevant to me because the marriage wouldn’t be happening for a few years anyways. I’m not seeing anything that’s a huge red flag, haven’t heard any negative stories about him & I haven’t seen enough of his relationship with Michelle yet to say it would be a mistake to pick him. All jmo.
Yep, totally agree. 

I don’t care about whoever any lead chooses as long as that person does not end up being like IMO “psycho Josh Murray” or “does not care about gun violence on kids and hates immigrants Garrett Y”…then it’s all good IMO Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:00 pm

Why do people think he’s not ready for marriage? Because of his age?
My son got married last June and he’s 24. Just saying….

I admire Nayte that in one of his posts he said he paid his way thought university by himself. To me, that means he’s hard working and determined, two great qualities, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan