SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hoeletariat Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:45 pm

I mean between him and Chris G., I’d take senior account executive over motivational speaker/spoken word artist anyday Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 3806527698
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:45 pm

Sprite wrote:
chasus71 wrote:
luvnunity wrote:@flojo031 I’m right there with you. Nothing against him, but I expected something different.  A Grown Man.  His SM just doesn’t give me that vibe.  Plus, BN is about to Nayte me to death.  I’m already over it.

I agree  I am feeling the same way about this & iffy about watching the show.
I think bad enough that another contestant also made it on the show who was already acquainted with Michelle in some way (Joe).

I don't get why Nayte isn't a Grown Man? He has a good job and seemingly lots of friends. Is he acting like some frat boy? What am I missing? I'm sorry, but I haven't checked his SM. What is wrong with it?

Snipped
There's nothing you're missing, there's been no red flags with him imo. I think if he had 3 years added to his age, the discussion may be different. I'm really impressed by his job, a senior position at a large website at just 27.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:49 pm

@jokes_apart Exactly. Who looks good on paper doesn't necessarily translate in real life...and I speak from experience here. I was dating someone who everyone kept telling me was perfect for me, but IMO he wasn't. The surface things aligned...similar backgrounds, schooling, friends...but different things were important to us and we looked at life differently. Not to mention he didn't make me laugh and his communication sucked. Everyone was shocked that I broke up with him and I was shocked that they clearly they had no idea what I really wanted or needed.

@chasus71...I feel like the line about buying followers was a joke...considering that happens all that time in BN...see all this season on BIP. I thought that was funny and would appreciate someone with that somewhat sarcastic sense of humour.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:53 pm

For me, he seems like a Matt James 2.0, which I thought she had moved on from, but she WAS into him, so I guess that’s her type.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:57 pm

@luvnunity Are you indicating a maturity thing? Because I see a potential big difference between Nayte and Matt, and it has to do with Nayte minoring in Africana Studies laugh out loud.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:03 pm

hoeletariat wrote:I mean between him and Chris G., I’d take senior account executive over motivational speaker/spoken word artist anyday Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 3806527698

To be fair we cant really compare the two because I am sure both feel rewarded by what they do for a living. Nayte I am sure likes what he does and maybe gives back in his own way and may have other hobbies he does outside of work. Plus, Chris G. is actually a motivational speaker for the youth and heavily involved with the many organizations to include - Skills Canada and other educational subsidiaries.

Still both are different in there career paths but they do seem to have fun personality.

JMO and observation.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:05 pm

@luvnunity they are actually different people. I think the only similarity is that they are biracial with Nigerian fathers. Nayte actually grew up with his father while Matt didn’t. Their life experiences are very different as well. This is why I say that there is a lot to these men that we don’t know yet but from the little that I’ve gathered, he is very cultured and I’m not surprised that Michelle gravitated toward him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:05 pm

Nayte’s a good looking guy, with a good job. We haven’t heard any negative stories about him, he’s got a cute dog. He’s independent & self sufficient as evidenced by him working to put himself through university, & every time he shows his place on SM it looks pretty clean & organized. He seems to have a close knit group of friends & his closest friends are all in long term relationships. Maybe he’s F1, maybe he’s not, but idk what’s not to like about Nayte as an individual based on what we know so far. & we haven’t seen his relationship with Michelle to judge that yet. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by hoeletariat Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:08 pm

@chasus71 I have nothing against him working with the youth. I find that admirable honestly. It’s the spoken word poetry where I draw the line at Hugesmile
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:12 pm

@ReneeM Yes he is a good looking guy but looks alot like Joe that I cant unsee it laugh out loud

I guess I need to see more as we dont even know what the edit will be like for anyone yet. All we know at this point is that Nayte is all up in every promo released so far. Which all have shown that he and Michelle had a physical attraction, so much that could have led him to be F1. Basically going into this as it stands now he is the frontrunner until otherwise shown or sleuthed.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:14 pm

Al wrote:
Sprite wrote:
chasus71 wrote:
luvnunity wrote:@flojo031 I’m right there with you. Nothing against him, but I expected something different.  A Grown Man.  His SM just doesn’t give me that vibe.  Plus, BN is about to Nayte me to death.  I’m already over it.

I agree  I am feeling the same way about this & iffy about watching the show.
I think bad enough that another contestant also made it on the show who was already acquainted with Michelle in some way (Joe).

I don't get why Nayte isn't a Grown Man? He has a good job and seemingly lots of friends. Is he acting like some frat boy? What am I missing? I'm sorry, but I haven't checked his SM. What is wrong with it?

Snipped
There's nothing you're missing, there's been no red flags with him imo. I think if he had 3 years added to his age, the discussion may be different. I'm really impressed by his job, a senior position at a large website at just 27.

My son got married at 24…. Age has nothing to do with marriage readiness, IMO.

@Sprite, I agree with you, I think buying followers is a joke. That line is deleted.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:15 pm

@Sprite in case you didn't see it, a reddit poster said Michelle is on a SHV this weekend which sleuthers here already figured out but tracking the guys is difficult. Here is a good summary as to where we are at this point.

Brought over from the SHV thread.

ReneeM wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I guess I am still confused.  If you are saying that Zac didn't post much and wasn't with his friends, isn't that following suit with Chris more than Nayte?

I understand that Nayte is more predictable because of his SM activity/friends, but I honestly don't think that we can eliminate Chris just because we don't know where he is.  

IMO, that means that he has a greater chance of being on SHV without being tracked and makes that easier with fewer headaches for producers, etc...
Nayte doesn’t post much either. In fact, Chris has posted more since he’s been home than Nayte has. It’s not eliminating Chris from F1 contention, it’s saying the information we currently have is more indicative of Nayte being F1/on a SHV than Chris. It’s hard to know where Chris is because he’s not super active & neither are his family & friends that have public profiles, and a lot of them are private as well. But Chris could be home this weekend hanging with friends & we wouldn’t know. However Nayte actually does seem to be MIA from both Austin and Winnipeg. Nayte’s friends in Austin are active, they’ve posted this weekend doing various things with other friends, & he’s not there. He also skipped out on an annual reunion for a friend’s birthday in Winnipeg that they seem to meet up every year to celebrate. With Nayte there’s an actual absence, where with Chris there’s just a lack of information. Similar to Brendan & Zac last year. Neither were super active on SM & would both go missing during suspected SHV weekends, but with Brendan we just didn’t know where he was, whereas with Zac he would actually be missing from things with friends. & even saying all this, nobody’s saying Chris can’t possibly be F1, just that right now it seems more likely to be Nayte. More information could come out today or tomorrow that changes that. We’re just working with what we have. All jmo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan