SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:45 pm

Nayte coming back on social media the Monday after FRC seems like that's when their private time was over with and he was heading back home. There just seems to be a lot of little stuff that could point to him being F1. I'm trying not to over think it and will just expect F1 to be him.

Al

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:47 pm

@jokes_apart I think for me it seems like some put on a certain face on SM that it is hard to tell who is a sad F2/F3. Yes Nayte looked very happy but maybe some just bounce back faster. I cant even tell if Chris is a sad person. I dont know but I guess we will see. We still dont know who was the other guy in the mix F4. Would be nice to know who it was on the jet ski LCD.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:49 pm

jokes_apart wrote:Actually Nayte little sister follows the bachelorette and bachelornation accounts. She also follows bachelornationspoiler account too. One thing I noticed was that she also followed Michelle and bachelornation.scoop account during filming and unfollowed both on the Monday after FRC. That was the day that Nayte got on IG. Is it a coincidence? I don’t know.

Bachelornation.scoop tend to follow the families of contestants during filming and unfollow them afterwards. So I didn’t think too much of that. But the fact that she unfollowed Michelle signaled to me that maybe Nayte was f2 but then when his BFF started following Michelle, then I started doubting that. Nayte just looked too happy to be f2, maybe he is f3.
I didn’t know she ever followed Michelle, but I did see she liked Michelle’s first post back on her page. So she want back 2 days after after unfollowing to like Michelle’s pic. & she liked that video of Michelle dancing on the bachelorette page. This is what I mean that family & friends do things that don’t always mean what we think they do. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:51 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:I still want to know why his friend tagged Michelle in his IG story like that’s awkward af especially if he didn’t win, I would have to block him
 Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 1f602
Him being extra is mad entertaining to me and I can’t wait to see his SM antics when the show starts airing….I am so ready for Oct 19th giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:55 pm

mercieme wrote:Him being extra is mad entertaining to me and I can’t wait to see his SM antics when the show starts airing….I am so ready for Oct 19th giggling
Yeah idk if Nayte is F1 but I like Wilfred & I hope he keeps trolling Nayte when the season starts. His story calling out Nayte for having a rule against kissing in the club but doing this on tv was hilarious to me giggling.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:56 pm

chasus71 wrote:@jokes_apart I think for me it seems like some put on a certain face on SM that it is hard to tell who is a sad F2/F3. Yes Nayte looked very happy but maybe some just bounce back faster. I cant even tell if Chris is a sad person. I dont know but I guess we will see. We still dont know who was the other guy in the mix F4. Would be nice to know who it was on the jet ski LCD.

There's also the possibility that maybe there was never even a F4 guy to begin with. This theory kinda makes sense, especially if we take the condensed timeline into consideration. If there was, then perhaps he self-eliminated (like Michael did on Katie's season) or Michelle sent him home early.

Last edited by flojo031 on Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:56 pm

@mercieme I think Nayte’s friends are going to be boisterous when it starts airing. He seemed to be liked by all his friends so it will be fun to read some of their comments when he posts about the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:58 pm

Al wrote:@GuardianAngel He doesn't do a lot of posting, but he does follow accounts and like stuff. So we can hopefully sort of track him for potential shv.

Huh? I'm a little bit confused by that statement. How are we supposed to track Nayte if he doesn't post all that much? dizzy scratch

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:05 pm

@flojo031 I mean true there may not have been a F4 and the HTD could have consisted of 3 guys. They were still in MN though for HTD's right? then went to the next location MX for the FSD/LCD/FRC. We still need to know if the F3 were Joe/Nayte/Chris or was it Joe/Nayte & someone else in the F3 or even Chris/Nayte/Mystery guy? Then until we know who was the Jet ski guy at LCD then we may all be surprised of who makes F2. It is a toss up still for Nayte being in the F3/F2/F1. JMO.

I can say yes right now I think most is pointing to Nayte being F1. however, we still have not seen anything of how Michelle was with the 2nd guy she was supposedly really into whoever that is. A Man of mystery.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:22 pm

@chasus71 I think they need to start posting Chris G interaction with Michelle for me to believe he is even in the midst. They have shown a lot but his is missing which give me pause to even consider him in the f3

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:27 pm

jokes_apart wrote:@chasus71 I think they need to start posting Chris G interaction with Michelle for me to believe he is even in the midst. They have shown a lot but his is missing which give me pause to even consider him in the f3

I agree there hasnt been a lot shown of Chris at all interacting with Michelle in the promos. Guys we know who were eliminated early were seen interacting with Michelle in the promo over Chris G, laugh out loud, Even Joe at least was seen giving Michelle a kiss also in date photos (he prob made to F3). At this point Chris was probably eliminated before F4. JMO.

We dont even need to speak on Nayte because he getting all the luvin in the promos even in the filming photos he is everywhere. This is why I said at this point NAYTE IS F1 until other evidence pops up that shows otherwise.

Last edited by chasus71 on Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:29 pm

mercieme wrote:
chasus71 wrote:Thats OK because Nayte has those follows covered, laugh out loud
Maybe he is excited to keep up with all things related to his woman Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 3806527698
Y”all don’t come for me please as I know he ain’t a popular F1 prospect here….just calling out a likely possibility yet to be confirmed Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2498057887

Count me in the “I-don’t-mind-Nayte-being-f1” club!

Honestly I just don’t understand why people don’t like him being f1 3 weeks before premiere?
Me not liking Zac right after filming ended teaches me a lesson !

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan