SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:02 pm

@cupcakespiice please provide a link/source for the s/cap. Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:03 pm

SpecialK wrote:@mercieme isn’t that joe. I think Nayte is taller
Fleiss sent that tweet the night portion of Nayte’s SD so it’s him IMO. He sometimes doesn’t look his height for sure depending on the camera angle, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:06 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1445547434562572288?s=20

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 40218710
Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 4e8abe10

Not sure if the firework dude is Nayte  or Joe? I suck at recognizing contestants.
the jumping into water is Nayte?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:15 pm

@mercieme dead lmao imagine Nayte showing up to all the dates dressed like Michelle, I’d fall out if we see that Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:16 pm

@SpecialK RS posted the fireworks video from the same night of Naytes 1 on 1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:25 pm

There were other pics I think RS posted of them ready to go paddle boating, his arms stretched out on her neck. He had the same orange trunks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:32 pm

I apologize it was bachelornation IG.

GuardianAngel wrote: snipped
There's more over the years but yes, SHV sleuthing is the best because it can lead to the F1 without a doubt!  

I can't believe he's that tall. He sure doesn't look it in his IG pics. For those like me who didn't see this and there's more pics in the link. IIRC Kaitlyn and Sean went Kayaking on one of their one on one's.

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Captu534

bachelornationspoilers
(SPOILER) Michelle on a 1-on-1 date today that she met in the Mill City area near the Guthrie and the Stone Arch Bridge. They went paddle boarding at Wayzata Beach. Her 1-on-1 today was with Nayte Olukoya, the guy she was on the boating date with on Lake Minnetonka 2 episodes ago.
Credit: reality Steve

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS8KrEfsTOJ/

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Captu538

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:51 pm

Help me out: the boat and fireworks date is in MN, right? Nayte first or second 1-1 date? What, when and where was his other date?

TIA

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:54 pm

@sdmom Nayte’s first date was the boat ride with Michelle’s friends in episode 5 & paddle boarding in episode 7.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:54 pm

@sdmom boat date with her friends/fireworks date was on 8/17 in Minnesota, his second date was a paddle boarding date on 8/23 in Minnesota

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:55 pm

@ReneeM thanks!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:56 pm

Also that friend that was in Steve’s comments is now following Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan