SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:Nayte’s a good looking guy, with a good job. We haven’t heard any negative stories about him, he’s got a cute dog. He’s independent & self sufficient as evidenced by him working to put himself through university, & every time he shows his place on SM it looks pretty clean & organized. He seems to have a close knit group of friends & his closest friends are all in long term relationships. Maybe he’s F1, maybe he’s not, but idk what’s not to like about Nayte as an individual based on what we know so far. & we haven’t seen his relationship with Michelle to judge that yet. All jmo.
These are all the things I noticed about Nayte as well. I'm impressed so far, just now have to see how he is on the show.

Al

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:21 pm

hoeletariat wrote:@chasus71 I have nothing against him working with the youth. I find that admirable honestly. It’s the spoken word poetry where I draw the line at Hugesmile

actually his stuff is really good it is more on the inspirational/motivational side of things. That is one of the competitions they do for Skills Canada as well from what I understand. Not sure if you listened to some of his stuff but really good, he has a great voice.

Either way we all will root for whoever, all fair in love and war for either one of these guys who appear non-problematic any way. Which seems like Nayte isnt problematic as well as Chris too.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:33 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks. I understand why people think he is likely F1, I just don't understand what the problem is with that. He seems like a good guy from what we have gathered thus far.

Maybe it is me. I haven't followed as closely as I usually do since my mom was sick and I had other priorities. I'm back home now and trying to catch up. Even when I am all caught up on the contestants, I rarely have favourites and usually like to see everyone in action before I form opinions. Personally, I am looking forward to Michelle's season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:05 pm

@Sprite My first impression was the same. I didn't like his bio pic that looks like he's drinking, I didn't like the line in his bio which he removed about buying IG followers, he had over 10,000. Why do you need that many followers when you only have 40 posts? It's not like he was shilling anything and needed followers. Too SM focused for me compared to Michelle who obviously isn't. He seemed immature to me that he felt it was important to have all those followers. He still has them so he may still feel it's important to have a large number but he did unfollow around 75 accounts.

IDK he just seems like a kid to me. He has a good job, he has a dog, and he's good looking with no scandals that we know of so it's all good. He's just not someone I pictured with Michelle as if that's important. laugh out loud

I would picture him with someone who dresses like him, who likes piercings and tats as much as he does and is maybe boisterous or showoffy like he is. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that at all, but when I look at conservative Michelle, it's not what I would have thought. Opposites attract so who knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:15 pm

@GuardianAngel is drinking a bad thing? Or posting pics/videos drinking? Because here’s Michelle on TikTok taking shots at a club with her friends.. Michelle isn’t conservative at all and I just think we don’t really know her that well because she doesn’t post much of her private life, but if you look at her friends you’ll get the gist of what she’s kinda like and what she’s into

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 1610d010

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRwXRrPQ/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:16 pm

TPTB must be laughing their heads off cantstopl rofl hehehe and gleefully high five each other with the Natye promos. Sooo much about Natye and the show hasn’t begun. So much Natye... that although he might be a good guy, there must be something bad. So much Natye, it makes ya go 🤔

So much Natye, I will finally watch the show after not watching for a few seasons :yes:

AND his name gonna get messed up a lot by me 😂

Last edited by Idlemess on Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:18 pm

@cupcakespiice with the receipts as always…girl, you got all the yummy yummy deets  on Michelle and I am so jealous  giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:18 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree with @cupcakespiice, I wouldn't necessarily say Michelle is a conservative person, perhaps just on her own social media. Leading up to filming, she was out most weekends with friends having good times at bars and on boats, she just never posted about it. She had a fun 4th of July laugh out loud. Nayte and Michelle's vibes remind me of each other.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by hoeletariat Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:21 pm

With the expectations people have for Michelle, you would think she’s 39 and not only 28 Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 3806527698
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:24 pm

Drinking is not a bad thing at all. I just didn't find it appealing. It's JMO's but like I said there's nothing wrong with him at all. If Michelle chose him then there must be a good reason.

@cupcakespiice can you provide a link to the tiktoc. TY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:31 pm

@GuardianAngel https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRwXRrPQ/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:53 pm

flojo031 wrote:
hoeletariat wrote:@flojo031 I’m confused? If she didn’t give the other men a fair shot like you say, she would’ve pulled a Clare and got engaged as soon as she met the person. It also hasn’t been confirmed that Nayte is her F1; it’s all been speculation so far question

Fair point. At least she didn't pull a Clare. cantstopl I was referring more to the fact that she was only into just two guys. I kind of thought Michelle would be more like Ali F. or Katie T. in the sense of being more open minded and going outside of her comfort zone.

Just a FYI but AliFed is the Poster Child for being "only into just 2 guys".   laugh out loud

She was one of the first leads who have said that Ettes are usually only interested in 1 or 2 men. She has admitted that she knew on Night1 that she was only interested in Frank and Roberto (eventual F1 after Frank left).

She was so into Frank that she pursued a thing with him after her relationship with Roberto ended.

She was so into Frank that she eventually married a guy who could pass for Frank's twin. speechless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan