SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:25 pm

Nayte seems to have lived in the US for a few years now so I think that situation must be sorted by now. Plus his mom is American so he might have dual citizenship.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:37 pm

pavalygurl wrote:He seems like a good guy and I am happy for Michelle.  I keep seeing Indeed commercials on tv and it too seems like a legit company...plus with good commercials.  I'm hoping he's got some sort of work permit to stay in US because of the job.  I wonder if he can work remotely in MN or if they will be long-distance/Michelle making a move to Austin?
I had similar questions awhile ago. If Michelle's teaching then she's tied to Minneapolis until June on a strict schedule. The first 6 months of their relationship being public they won't be able to go off on trips like many final couples do. I'm interested in seeing if they do long distance or Nayte settles in Minneapolis. It could strengthen their relationship in the long run.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:42 pm

It seems like Michelle’s season will be on the same schedule as Tayshia’s so the finale will air in time for them to travel together while Michelle is on Christmas break

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:47 pm

@cupcakespiice Yes! That plus her spring break I'm sure will involve some traveling around.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:54 pm

Looking through the comments in realitySteve IG, one of Nayte’s Austin friends responded ‘Nah’. Something I noticed. Maybe he did or didn’t tell any of his friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:02 pm

jokes_apart wrote:Looking through the comments in realitySteve IG, one of Nayte’s Austin friends responded ‘Nah’. Something I noticed. Maybe he did or didn’t tell any of his friends.
There’s 2 friends I thought would know for sure & he’s not one of them. But that’s still very suspicious.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:04 pm

jokes_apart wrote:Looking through the comments in realitySteve IG, one of Nayte’s Austin friends responded ‘Nah’. Something I noticed. Maybe he did or didn’t tell any of his friends.
Ha….he’s got jokes laugh out loud He has been gleefully reposting all the promos featuring his friend so yeah not believing his comment. SHV is still king when it comes to confirming the F1 so we shall see Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:06 pm

So he’s going to like the post and then say “nah” those two don’t add up Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:08 pm

Maybe he’s trolling. I think we’ll know for sure in 2-3 weeks if Nayte disappears again.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:19 pm

Maybe this friend didn't know and was in disbelief laugh out loud.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:31 pm

I got the sense from the zillion stories he put up of dogs and kicks this weekend that he knew the majority of us were following him for Mayte. He seems very troll to me. He also follows scoop besides RS so he knows what's up.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:37 pm

I just want to see a love story, a la Zac and Tayshia, so I don’t mind the obvious connection, chemistry, what ever is called.

I also want to wait for another SHV to be fully convinced Nayte is f1.
I have a feeling Nayte will let us know if he’s out of town or if he returns home…we shall see!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan