SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:39 pm

@ReneeM yes, you are right. He’s not one of Nayte’s closest friends. I think he’s only known him since he got to Austin.

@seton I think he might be trolling too. Kinda weird that he’s following those accounts. But maybe Nayte isn’t telling them anything and they want to get it from the spoiler master.

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:45 pm

Random but I just noticed Nayte changed his profile picture laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:56 pm

@ReneeM thanks for the info on his status!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by hoeletariat Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:15 pm

Reddit is already planning to assemble the Barbz if RS got it wrong rotfl
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:43 pm

Another friend of nayte responded to the friend in Steve’s comments and said “I’ve seen his game I agree” they’re 100% trolling right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:43 pm

@hoeletariat lmaooo wait a minute Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 1f602 I can only imagine the unicorn emojis in Steve’s comments

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:00 pm

To me, sleuthing is like a jigsaw puzzle.  SM activities, screen caps, SHV, even RS spoilers are just pieces to be put together. I don’t take RS for the absolute truth! I trust SHV more.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:24 pm

@cupcakespiice Seems like they're just giving Nayte a hard time.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:18 pm

Here’s the date with the fireworks

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 3b44e510

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:45 pm

Thanks @cupcakespiice. That’s the Episode 5 single date as Fleiss sent out a tweet of Michelle in that outfit. Interesting that both of them are matching with the white outfit….maybe that’s what Nayte sending the producer the Venmo for threads was for laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:46 pm

@mercieme isn’t that joe. I think Nayte is taller

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:02 pm

flojo031 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@ReneeM that's major sleuthing as well as the clock @mercieme !! yes

What do you think those two things mean then in terms of spoilers? Any thoughts/ideas anyone? question scratch Considering Michelle's work schedule, the SHV had to have been somewhere in MN right? Would TPTB really make both Michelle and her F1 (possibly Nayte) fly all the way to L.A. just for a SHV? Just seems illogical to me. Sorry for all the questions, just confused. laugh out loud

ETA: Have there been any Nayte airport sightings the past couple of days?

I'm just catching up but just to answer your questions, SHV sleuthing is imo is a very good indication along with the rest of the great sleuthing all season long of the possible F1. The fact @ReneeM sleuthed all the other activities going on where Nayte was MIA as well as MIA on SM, then the first post is of his dog (who he probably missed) was a huge clue that he was in fact away for a few days. That along with
@mercieme noticing the clock in the background, plus he was the last one to surface on SM, put me at 99% that Nayte is the F1. Sleuthing is an art that has a huge proven success rate over many years, all the other stuff is noise or something to keep in mind, MO. One of the major important rule is keep the bias out of it. Smiley

A reminder for those that are not familiar with the rules, this is an opinion/fact forum. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinion (followed by imo) about the show and the contestants even if that means they dislike someone, without being called out for it. IOW no one tells us what we can or can't feel or say all within the rules.  Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan