SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:59 pm

@jojo47 thanks.

Depends on who you ask? Well that's interesting. I think I would have preferred something showing a little empathy and thanking NV for the compliment. jmo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:08 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSFbagGFy68/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/people/status/1422220677298405377?s=20

Do we know the order the hometowns were filmed? Guessing Greg thought his HTD went well but his mom cautioned him and then he sees this the next day.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSFbagGFy68/

This preview is telling for me. Based on Katie’s response & the way she says it, I don’t think Greg is her F1 at this point. For me it puts a new spin on the big fight. AJMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:08 pm

Total guess on my part - producers wanted Greg to see the HT with Blake. I think Greg went first so he could stew the longest about what Katie does with the other guys, based upon how great his date went (that includes the no camera time!). His mom states that she hasn't seen Greg this happy in a very long time - we know he recently graduated from acting school. I suspect that Greg was 'lost' for a time, didn't know what he wanted to do, didn't have direction in his life. Being on the show, gave him belief in himself ... until the HT dates hit and he realized that he's not the only one. His confidence is short-lived and the blow up ensues. This may be a pattern in his life, that if things don't go well, he blows up and deconstructs, further damaging his self-confidence. I think we'll see more of the real Greg tonight than we've seen thus far.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:16 pm

jojo47 wrote:This preview is telling for me. Based on Katie’s response & the way she says it, I don’t think Greg is her F1 at this point. For me it puts a new spin on the big fight. AJMO
IA. The leads are usually required to lead the families on as much as the contestants. Looks like Katie isn’t willing to do that.
It will be interesting to compare this to what she tells Blake’s family.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:52 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Total guess on my part - producers wanted Greg to see the HT with Blake. I think Greg went first so he could stew the longest about what Katie does with the other guys, based upon how great his date went (that includes the no camera time!). His mom states that she hasn't seen Greg this happy in a very long time - we know he recently graduated from acting school. I suspect that Greg was 'lost' for a time, didn't know what he wanted to do, didn't have direction in his life. Being on the show, gave him belief in himself ... until the HT dates hit and he realized that he's not the only one. His confidence is short-lived and the blow up ensues. This may be a pattern in his life, that if things don't go well, he blows up and deconstructs, further damaging his self-confidence. I think we'll see more of the real Greg tonight than we've seen thus far.

I think for many young people, the 20s (Greg just turned 28) can be a trying time. You're either in grad school, or you're building your career. Lots of questions may remain unanswered. You may or may not have found your person. This might have been the first time that Greg saw a possible path forward that appealed to him. He had a woman that he liked a great deal, and may have been falling for, and with his appearance on the Bachelorette, a possible boost to an acting career, or an influencing career, etc.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:10 pm

In the clip inside, Greg has terrible bags under his eyes. Has he not been sleeping? He says it's the happiest he's been in a long time, but he sure doesn't look healthy and happy there.

Have to say it always amazes me how the producers are able to find out the contestants' weak spots and push their buttons. Maybe not so hard with Greg, who has suffered a loss. But it looks like they will do a number on cheery, confident-in-himself Blake too. Or at least what they're showing of Blake in the previews are his doubts.

The usual HTD episode has 4 dates. Will they just stretch out the 3 they have to fit? In principle they don't need a RC since Katie is already down to 3. Is it possible they move on to FS this episode? Or just give us half an hour of the Katie-Greg fight?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:11 pm

Greg also lost his father not too long ago, which is why his mom takes special note of his happiness around Katie. I feel bad for the guy for having to watch Blake’s date....no way that wasn’t producer driven, IMO.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:20 pm

https://twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/1422315674718773249?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:04 pm

laugh out loud I'm loving this! He is so genuine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:06 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
twinkle73
Longhornfan
Fleurdesel
iamreal2u
gurlbrit