SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:06 pm

Game on! So Canadian! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:13 pm

Blake's date reminds me of Zack's date with Tayshia last season. Cute.

Greg is being a little over dramatic IMO. They were playing road hockey and had a kiss. It's not like he caught them having sex.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:13 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:21 pm

Blake's brother is a cutie.

I like that Katie actually wore something cute and appropriate meeting Blake's family. Lately they don't seem to make the effort or wear something that I think is a little too revealing for MTP.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:22 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:24 pm

Loved it. Fun, and good conversation with Blakes mother and sister. Good PDA when they first got there and sat on the couch. Usually the F1 HTD is disastrous, so?

His mother from what I know is a very strong successful lady after going through hell when she split from her ex. She wrote a book to help others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:27 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:32 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:35 pm

Justin's date is set up similar to Blake's. Trying to give her a taste of his hometown, but it just doesn't seem as much fun or have as much chemistry. I don't know if it was because he was nervous about telling her his folks couldn't be there or he isn't as into her as Blake. TBH she doesn't seem to be as into him either.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:38 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:40 pm

So Justin's parents had time to come and quarantine since his friends did, but they just didn't want to and don't believe in "the process".

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:42 pm

philphan wrote:Greg also lost his father not too long ago, which is why his mom takes special note of his happiness around Katie. I feel bad for the guy for having to watch Blake’s date....no way that wasn’t producer driven, IMO.

Exactly! Out of all that land and this is where you park the hockey stick. They need their behind whipped. Seems like the only immature on this show is the producers. Mature adults don't play childish games. I guess now they want to take the tom-foolery all the way till the end.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
twinkle73
Longhornfan
Fleurdesel
iamreal2u
gurlbrit