SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:01 am

I think that Joe is very perceptive, more than you would think. I thought he nailed it when instead of focusing on the Aaron/Thomas conflict, he instead focused on Tammy by observing that she put herself into that situation and "doesn't want to be happy."

While not precisely a redemption edit, Karl did a lot better in Paradise than on Katie's season. I was a little curious as to why Tre left -- he easily could have accepted Tahz's rose, and then stuck around to see who came down the stairs next. My best guess about that is that knowing Tahz's feelings about him, he didn't want to lead her on. Tahz unfortunately was in a tougher spot, and with more women due to arrive, it made sense for her to leave when she did. I enjoyed her on Paradise, because I think she has an earthy quality about her. She's every woman who ever got overlooked by the object of her affection.

I was intrigued by Deandra bypassing both Karl and Chasen, and giving her rose to Ivan. I like Ivan, think he would make a great match for someone, and was glad to see him get some love. I don't think that Tia's choice of Kenny was *entirely* producer driven, given their mutual affection for Nashville  (and Joe's observation that Kenny is "her type,") but I was genuinely puzzled that she didn't give James a closer look, since they seem to share similar values. I appreciated Demi's uncharacteristic use of understatement in describing her and Tia as being "different people." I also liked how Demi ended up commiserating with Mari over their mutual dilemma.

Abigail's conversation with Noah was one of the most interesting talks I've seen in a long time on the show (and something I'd like to see more of.) I'm intrigued by a couple taking the time to figure out why their relationship is not progressing, what exactly went awry, and if it's capable of repair. They explored all of that in painstaking detail.  I loved Noah's wry observation, "I don't normally kiss my friends," followed by, "But at the end of the day, it should be more than just having fun and being friends." My thinking is that Abigail was either self-sabotaging the relationship, or that there was only so far they could take it. I like the both of them, but especially feel that Noah is often overlooked in favor of other men, when he has a lot to offer.

Connor had such a sad, puppy dog look when he knew he was going home. I'm not convinced this franchise represents his best shot for finding love, but you never know.

Becca looked gorgeous. It's easy to see why she was picked to be a lead.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:08 pm

I listened to the Bach HH podcast and apparently Tia told Becca that Kenny wasn't for her after their date. She also said that there were supposed to be more naked sports but it was raining too hard. Phew!

Becca said that the RC went really late, also because of the weather. They only got about 45 minutes sleep before they were woken up for Tia's arrival.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:08 pm

I remember seeing something on SM about the cast having to evacuate because of weather????Did I imagine this or does anyone else remember?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:07 pm

@pavalygurl oh right. It was part of a preview where they had to leave.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:12 pm

albean99 wrote:I listened to the Bach HH podcast and apparently Tia told Becca that Kenny wasn't for her after their date. She also said that there were supposed to be more naked sports but it was raining too hard. Phew!

Becca said that the RC went really late, also because of the weather. They only got about 45 minutes sleep before they were woken up for Tia's arrival.

I'm not surprised by that. She seemed really put off when he used language that was upsetting to her. I can't remember exactly what Kenny said, but you could tell that it rubbed her the wrong way.

If they were up all night, it could explain why Noah looked really tired and out of it when he had his conversation with Abigail.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:32 pm

@Amethyst As far as Chasen not getting Deandra's rose -- RS said that Chasen told everyone that he had been "hanging out" with Becca prior to BIP and Becca made it clear to everyone that he was lying about it. He said that was definitely a reason that Chasen left.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:30 am

I don't recall the specifics but I remember Becca and Chasen being in the same group of folks but Becca not being positive towards him.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:41 am

suzq wrote:@Amethyst   As far as Chasen not getting Deandra's rose -- RS said that Chasen told everyone that he had been "hanging out" with Becca prior to BIP and Becca made it clear to everyone that he was lying about it.  He said that was definitely a reason that Chasen left.

Interesting. It was clear that something had happened to turn Deandra off to him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:45 am

I have a question did they ever show Kenny and Mari kiss I might have missed it
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:03 pm

@timfan I'm not sure. Good question.

This is a good article of Mari explaining the cake situation. No surprise it involves Demi being the vengeful person that she is just to make herself look good. imo

“To be frank, the cake wasn’t me reacting to Kenny doing what he was doing,” Mari said. “I can’t be mad. He’s doing his thing. Sure, I was upset that it was right in front of me. Obviously, I didn’t like that, and I felt like that was very disrespectful. But to be honest, that whole entire thing was me being angry at Demi.”

“We had an extensive conversation about my feelings towards Kenny and how difficult the situation was, how much I cared about him, and how much I wanted to be with him at the time,” Mari said. “She immediately turned around, and she went straight for him. So that’s why I was upset at the cake.”

“Kenny’s 40th birthday, we were quarantining before we started filming. He spent it there, and I came up with the idea,” Mari said. “Because it was his birthday, I wanted to do a birthday party. I wanted to do a cake. I wanted to do something special for him for his birthday.”

Meanwhile, Mari pointed out that Demi could’ve been unaware of her idea. She also acknowledged that BIP producers probably set everything up. But ultimately, that’s why she threw the cake in the fire.

“Whether or not Demi knew this, obviously, there’s production and that element,’” Mari said. “But the whole thing was my idea. So to see her come down with the cake and do this whole birthday celebration that I wanted to do and I was planning to do, that is what sent me over the edge. That’s when I said, ‘Alright, this cake… in the fire.’”

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/bachelor-in-paradise-why-mari-pepin-solis-really-threw-kenny-braaschs-birthday-cake-in-a-fire.html/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:09 pm

https://twitter.com/BachParadise/status/1433852806616821760?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:24 pm

The cake idea was not demi idea to steal from Mari that was tptb that put her up too do that jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Eagle Eye
quietpal
eusebeia
2observe
Relalou