SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:20 pm

I wish that they wouldn't show Demi so much. There are way more interesting people.

I don't mind Tia but am having trouble seeing her with Kenny after Colton. laugh out loud I was surprised when Joe said that Kenny would be her type. It looks like there will be even more drama when Mari brings herself into it.

I feel bad for Abigail and Noah. It seemed like things were going great before. I liked how he was with her in the beginning, drawing her out. It makes me wonder if she was withdrawing a bit.

I don't think that Kendal will cause any issues between Joe and Serena but it's annoying that TPTB had to bring her in to cause drama. There seems to be a lot of drama in Paradise without doing things like that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:07 am

https://youtu.be/hVznrNaVKSM
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:13 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:49 am

OMG - the drama tonight. Of course, Tia was told to choose Kenny as they had the nude volleyball game planned. I was actually surprised Tia was so chill with it. I knew something was coming for Joe after all his comments about Demi, Kenny, Tia, Thomas and Aaron. His reaction upon seeing Kendall was priceless. And how Brendan lit up when Pieper arrived - yes, he was waiting for it. I hate for Noah and Abigail to break up - I so wanted him to just have fun after doing covid nursing for the past year. Joe and Serena surprise me - they just vibe together. I forget about their age difference. In some respects, Serena seems more mature than he is.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:50 am

https://youtu.be/mkCheSMGq5Q
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:39 am

Surprisingly loved Tia last night! She was so much fun! It was the 1st time watching an episode where I find myself actually laughing. Too bad Tia did not connect with anyone in the end. Becca is stunning and funny! Can't wait to see that relationship with Thomas unfold!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:21 pm

Info from Reality Steve's reader emails:

Hey Steve! I was wondering if you knew or heard anything about a bachelor in paradise reunion show being taped for this season?

Comment: I’ve heard there isn’t going to be one this season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:22 pm

Ratings:

ABC | Bachelor in Paradise (2.6 mil/0.6) slipped to season lows, while The Ultimate Surfer (1.2 mil/0.2) posted its lowest numbers in four outings.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ratings-fantasy-island-ultimate-surfer-154020920.html
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:02 pm

https://twitter.com/BachParadise/status/1433112429794402311?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:05 pm

Bachelor in Paradise: 706 (9/6)

“706” – It’s all eyes on Joe this week as everyone’s emotional support man comes face-to-face with the woman who broke his heart. But while Joe and Kendall reconnect, Serena P. isn’t the only one left to reconsider their future on the beach. Meanwhile, Natasha and Brendan have finally started to move in the right direction, but just as Natasha is starting to feel the spark heat up, another familiar face makes her appearance. That’s right, Pieper has arrived to clear the air about her rumored romance with Brendan … or maybe she’s here to confirm it … on “Bachelor in Paradise,” MONDAY, SEPT. 6 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, DLS) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-in-paradise-706-9-6/

Bachelor in Paradise: 707 (9/7)

“707” – New celebrity guest host Tituss Burgess storms the beach, ready to shake things up in VIP fashion by throwing an exclusive welcome party that stirs up more drama than Wells does drinks. A select few beachgoers make their way to the bash ready for fun, but little do they know that some unexpected guests are also on their way, including actress, singer and star of Freeform’s “Cruel Summer,” Olivia Holt, who hits all the right notes in a special musical performance of her song “Next.” Hangovers will be the least of these party people’s concerns in the morning on “Bachelor in Paradise,” TUESDAY, SEPT. 7 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, DLS) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-in-paradise-707-9-7/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:28 pm

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 159843_3803-900x0

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 159843_3913-900x0

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 159843_4058-900x0

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 159843_4117-900x0

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 159844_4502-900x0

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:34 pm

I'm not sure I like the revolving door of hosts.

It would be nice if there was someone there for Kendal who she forms a good connection with. OTOH it has to be so uncomfortable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Eagle Eye
quietpal
eusebeia
2observe
Relalou