SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:10 pm

I love Joe too. He's so funny in a geeky way.

Kenny looks like an idiot with no clothes on, what's the purpose of that. Stupid move.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:19 pm

Here comes the horror that is Victoria. She thinks she is bringing lots of light and love. Sure. She keeps repeating that she is a goddess.

David and Wells are discussing that Serena is the hot commodity on the beach.

Some other unknown arrives, then Mari. Kenny wants her...she is 25 and he is 40. Luckily she likes older men and has dated someone 15 years older before.

Tah is arrived. Still don't remember her. Apparently she didn't like the heat last time and she is sweating and Tre goes right after her. Apparently she went on a date with his uncle. Sh*t. Poor Tre.

James is next. A little of bro love with Aaron and Tre.

A few other random women arrive with no intros and names. Aaron is waiting for duche bag Karl. No bromance for him!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:24 pm

Abigail and Noah are adorable.

I'm just tuning Victoria out. I think she has underling issues.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:26 pm

They need to carry towels around to wipe off the sweat. omg

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:33 pm

Girls want some more guys, instead they get David...and Wells. Wells lays down the rules.

Ladies are sweating...literally and figuratively. Mari is nervous since the Natasha is hitting on Kenny who she is interested in.

Brendan seems to be very popular with the ladies.

First date card arrives. Poor Abigail is getting overwhelmed, but she gets the date card and wants to take Noah.

Joe is wondering all on his own and is debating if he should stay?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Abigail and Noah are adorable.

I'm just tuning Victoria out. I think she has underling issues.

@GuardianAngel I'm not trying to be sarcastic or disrespectful but am of the opinion that Victoria only has underlying issues, and probably a ton of them at that.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:36 pm

@Doats for sure!

Did Joe know Kendal was going to be on? Probably not.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:39 pm

I am loving Serena and Joe!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:44 pm

Victoria is giving her 5 second rule for getting guys to come to her. She is flashing her smile at everyone and nobody responds...Love it! rofl

Noah and Abi are on their date and are surrounded by pinatas...which she can't pronounce. He thinks she is wife material and is guarded. She tells him she usually moves really slow and he tells her that is not really possible here. She friend zones guys very easily ... hmmm. I don't think he wants that.

Connor is worried about his kissing technique after Katie's rejection. He is with Maurissa who I have no idea about. They both promised they wouldn't kiss the first night and naturally they make out. She thinks Katie was wrong and he is a good kisser.

Tre and Taz are chatting and he kills a bug for her. Then they make out...and his uncle. She gave it a 10 out of 10. He kisses better than the uncle!

Noah is really building up Abi. He is telling her she deserves so much. He is really sweet with her and has moved himself out of the friend zone. They kiss...and so do a bunch of other people...all of whom think they got the first kiss in paradise. They are a cute couple.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:48 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:52 pm

Joe is having a heart to heart with Wells who is trying to talk him into staying when he says he wants to leave. Thankfully Serena seeks him out...says she got some flutters talking to him earlier. Asks him why he and Kendall broke up...it was mutual, concerns about the distance. She asks him how old he is. He is 35 and she is 23. She is teasing him about his age and says they may be in different life stages. He has changed his mind about leaving as they kiss. That was a hot kiss and they get the soaring music!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:05 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSqHXslLFE9/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Eagle Eye
quietpal
eusebeia
2observe
Relalou