SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:05 pm

Joe and Abigail are discussing their respective evenings. Like I said ... brother and sister.

David comes to catch up with Wells about what went on. Apparently the most make out sessions ever on Day 1...Connor and Maurissa, Ivan and Jessenia, Aaron and Tammy, Abi and Noah, Taz and Tre, Joe and Serena.

Kelsey is looking for a spark with someone and is trying to talk to everyone. The girls are thinking someone else is coming and hoping for a new guy and instead they get that pain in the a** Demi...who thinks everyone should know who she is. Annoying already. Let her and Victoria go at it.

Season preview...looks really good. The announcer voice is annoying. He sounds like he is announcing a wrestling match.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:13 pm

Last edited by frajosfanofchris on Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:15 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:18 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:20 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:56 pm

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Giphy

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:40 pm

I enjoyed watching Noah and Abigail together. I got the feeling that Serena P.'s second visit with Joe was either a kindness or possibly a producer machination. However he did relax, forget his troubles, and start to enjoy himself in her company. A relaxed and confident Joe is a very charming Joe.

Fellow cast members have described Tre as a "life of the party" type. Given that, I'm not sure that I see him with Taz. I think he would be better suited to someone who is lighthearted and vivacious.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:35 am

https://youtu.be/NqyP0-dsCPQ
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:18 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:28 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:54 am

Ratings:

In season premiere news was ABC’s “The Bachelor in Paradise”, which topped the evening in adults 18-49 with a 0.8 rating/6 share in the demo. It finished second behind NBC’s “American Ninja Warrior” (3.33 million) in total viewers with 3.06 million. “American Ninja Warrior” scored a 0.5/ 4 in the demo.

https://programminginsider.com/monday-ratings-the-bachelor-in-paradise-season-opener-tops-the-evening/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Abigail and Noah are adorable.

I'm just tuning Victoria out. I think she has underling issues.

I was grinning their entire date. Noah played it cool by reading Abigail quite well. Some serious talk and then lots of fun. I liked the Noah we saw last night.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Eagle Eye
quietpal
eusebeia
2observe
Relalou