SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:10 pm

@notarose One of my sons dates a girl with a twin. I was so surprised how often they spoke to each other - 3-4 times a day, at least! So never underestimate the power a twin holds!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:36 pm

I mostly enjoyed the episode although that intro with the horrible announcer didn't help.

Victoria and Demi are just boring to me. Too much ego and I have no interest in seeing either one of them so hope they leave soon (I'm not paying attention to who leaves when). I'll throw Karl in here also.

I like Abigail and Noah together. He might be good for her since he's trying to draw her out. I felt for Joe because he was so uncomfortable and dorky early on. I really like him with Serena but do wonder about her being so young and potentially at a different stage than Joe. I wonder if Kendall knew he was going to be there when she said she'd come. It will be strange for them both.

There are some women that I don't know or remember. Tammy seems annoying as does Kenny on the guys side. The whole naked thing is just dumb and not appropriate, even on BIP. I really like Ivan and hope he sticks around a long time.

I wish they wouldn't start off with having so many women go home in week one. It's hard when there are 4 extra now that Demi's there. They'll go and then there will be extra guys next time and good ones will go each time.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:31 pm

@albean99 IMO That naked gig with Kenny was just for show. He had to be wearing a mic - think he was wearing a speedo (he did make reference to it at one point) because how else could he wear a microphone?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:44 pm

Wish Wells would host all the Bachelor stuff

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:45 pm

The Ferguson Twins do live without each other sometimes, but they also live together in Las Vegas part of the year. It's not like they are living away from each other all of the time. They both just fell in love with European Pro hockey players and are now engaged to them. Kendall grew up in LA -- her twin not only lives there, but her family. I think LA can be a polarizing place for some place -- some people wouldn't live anywhere else and other's have no desire to live there. I think Kendall is the former and Joe is the latter. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:16 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@albean99 IMO That naked gig with Kenny was just for show. He had to be wearing a mic - think he was wearing a speedo (he did make reference to it at one point) because how else could he wear a microphone?

Yeah, there were one or two pics showing him wearing at least a Speedo -- could have been a little more than that. The producers decided to get all cutesy about it with the black box, I guess.

I used to be on my high school swim team back in the day, and all the guys wore Speedos. Competitive swimmers dress differently now for competitions, but I'm at a loss as to why a Speedo is such a big deal. It's just a bathing suit. Google any famous male swimmier (i.e. Michael Phelps, Caeleb Dressel) and you will find a picture of them wearing a Speedo brief or similar. Caeleb even has his own line with Speedo!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:28 pm

^^^^
Kenny and Jade (Roper at the time) are the only BN I am aware of that did explicit nude model pics several years before appearing on their respective seasons.
Along with Kenny putting his age out there voluntarily, his modelling portfolio is likely a thing that can be a barrier. There is a swimwear thong. He may have been wearing that as a conversation starter  Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:40 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I miss Chris Harrison.

I miss Chris Harrison more on The Bach/Bach'ette and wasn't crazy about the hosting by Tayshia and Kaitlin(sp?). And I'm really enjoying the pairing of Wells and David Spade.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:53 pm

Amethyst wrote:snipped...

I used to be on my high school swim team back in the day, and all the guys wore Speedos. Competitive swimmers dress differently now for competitions, but I'm at a loss as to why a Speedo is such a big deal. It's just a bathing suit. Google any famous male swimmier (i.e. Michael Phelps, Caeleb Dressel) and you will find a picture of them wearing a Speedo brief or similar. Caeleb even has his own line with Speedo!

I don't get it either. The Europeans wear speedo's. Being on the beach in Italy Florida or Cuba you can spot the Europeans because of their speedo's and the North Americans by their trunks. I always wear dark sunglasses so it's perfect, no one can see what I'm looking at and who ever I'm with, we rate them.  Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698 score

Don't they wear those necklace microphones? I didn't notice if Kenny had one.

@notarose thanks for the swimwear thong visual. laugh out loud

@Doats I'm of the same opinion. Not sure about Tayshia and Kaitlyn.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:39 pm

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 159802_0966-900x0

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 159802_1126-900x0

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 159802_1143-900x0

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 159802_1195-900x0

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 159802_1503-900x0

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 159802_1617-900x0

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 159802_3702-900x0

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 159802_3709-900x0

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 159802_3710-900x0

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 159802_3747-900x0

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 159802_3780-900x0

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/episodes/702/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:18 am

I actually don't miss CH at all, in either show. I think Wells would be a good permanent host for BIP. I kind of like the idea of having a woman for the Bachelorette although not sure that you need two. Maybe there won't be one face of the franchise like CH was in the future.

Whether Kenny was actually naked or not, it was like wearing a costume for the meet & greet. Designed to get attention. IA @GuardianAngel, they usually have the guys wear some kind of necklace for the mikes.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:33 am

albean99 wrote:I actually don't miss CH at all, in either show. I think Wells would be a good permanent host for BIP. I kind of like the idea of having a woman for the Bachelorette although not sure that you need two. Maybe there won't be one face of the franchise like CH was in the future.

Whether Kenny was actually naked or not, it was like wearing a costume for the meet & greet. Designed to get attention.  IA @GuardianAngel, they usually have the guys wear some kind of necklace for the mikes.
On Clickbait Natasha said Kenny was almost naked.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Eagle Eye
quietpal
eusebeia
2observe
Relalou