SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:01 pm

Long time friends 👋🏻

None of those names sound appealing, the only one I'd half be interested in would be Ella but I think that's just because of MAFS. Honestly, I feel like they need to pull a lead from the most recent Bachelor season - instead of someone we vaguely know from the media just looking to capitalise. Gimme a Matty J season and not a Sophie Monk / Honey Badger / Locky / Brooke season.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:52 pm

Brill wrote:Any ideas when or where it is on in Canada?  I get Lifeline and while it says it's on after the USA MAFS, it was not on my TV.

Which show are you referring to? Bach Australia hasn't started filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:06 am

Todd's in Sydney, meeting with producers would be my guess.  He's also shaved off the god awful bleach blonde hair (sorry Todd laugh out loud).  2-3 weeks to regrow some luscious natural locks before they start filming IMO.

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 TBSrPeJ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:54 am

Pedestrian mentions in their article today that filming will begin in May, so perfect timing for Todd to grow his locks back after shaving it in prep.

Also confirmation from Annastacia Palaszczuk that filming will be on the Gold Coast.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:26 am

Oooh nice find @butterflylove Anna P's twitter is not somewhere I would have thought to look for spoilers  laugh out loud  Yes that all fits - they usually film the trailer and B-roll with the Lead a week or two before filming at the mansion begins, so May sounds spot on.

And with the QLD location and filming schedule confirmed exactly as the "source" foretold, I think the other details about Bach & Bette being filmed at the same time across two mansions are probably spot on too.  Interested to see how all this plays out.  :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:51 pm

This is somewhat off topic and I am not sure if anything was posted about this here at the time it aired in September 2021, but I just saw this when I was randomly watching Gogglebox on my phone. It was a documentary done by the host of all things Bachelor in Australia...Osher Gunsberg. It's titled...Osher Gunsberg: A Matter of Life and Death and it is a documentary about depression and suicide in Australia and how they are using the latest technology to treat it. Osher is the host, but apparently he also struggled/struggles with this himself. The Goggleboxers were very surprised and I had no idea either. They all though it was very good.

This is a promo for the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1TPOCYPAyg

This explains how you can watch it.

https://www.canstarblue.com.au/streaming/watch-osher-gunsberg-matter-of-life-and-death/

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:59 pm

@Bobette her tweet was in the Pedestrian article, only way I knew of the location confirmation and I hadn't seen it floating around anywhere else.

I do hope we have separate Bach and Ette seasons and they're not all combined - we want BIP for a reason and this way ain't it. But I don't see how they could have both Bach and Ette this year alone - unless they get 2 crews / 2 mansions and film them simultaneously - film, day off (film other person), film, day off (film other person) etc.

They're not making any mention of 'Ette in the articles, but why would they at the moment..

"Our beautiful new surroundings on the Gold Coast are one of many new creative changes in what will be a very bold, daring and exciting 10th season of The Bachelor Australia.”

The Bachelor Australia will begin filming in May for three months."

Source

Kinda makes me think the dual Bach / Ette seasons, but also if they don't have a date on the giant drop at dreamworld, I don't want it 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:51 am

Todd's dropping all kinds of big fat hints; I'm surprised no one else has picked up on it yet.

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8vioYP9

Source

Time for an *EXCLUSIVE* article, Daily Mail?  I posted evidence Todd's the Lead 3 weeks ago; this is slow even by your usual standards.   Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:34 am

I saw this one as well @Bobette he’s either having a good laugh at playing games, or he really really wants it to get out! laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:27 am

@Dirty Street Pie Definitely Option B IMO - I see no other reason for him to be in NSW right now other than meeting with producers and getting hyped.  

Bring.  It.  On.  cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:39 am

I said earlier that I don't want a lead pulled from 389423 seasons ago or someone just in the media, but I am so hyped for Todd and will be bitterly disappointed if it's not. He'll cut any BS, he'll be straight up, and hopefully we might actually get a believable love story. My only concern is whether the season might be a little too vanilla - but maybe a Matty J esque season is what we need.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:51 am

how old is todd?
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Loulou
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
leavers