SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:45 pm

Oh no! hmmm

Flashbacks of Clayton and how messed up he was and how later got worse.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh no! hmmm

Flashbacks of Clayton and how messed up he was and how later got worse.
really? i thought the opposite. jesse made a point to emphasise that this season focuses more on the love story instead of drama. of course that could change with overnights about to film but clayton's was always drama, drama, drama from the very first promo.

It’s really all about the love story and romance and a little bit less about the drama, I think,” the Canadian host, 44, exclusively shared with Us Weekly on Saturday, November 5, at the Bachelor in Paradise Tastemaker event in Hollywood. “The women are really into Zach. Zach’s so emotionally mature and he’s a guy that’s not afraid to wear his emotion on his sleeve. He’s very, very intentional. This is easily the most emotional show that I’ve hosted in the franchise.”

“It’s gonna be emotionally charged, but it’s because everybody really wants this,” the ABC personality added. “It’s a [totally] different vibe than I’ve [ever] had hosting any of the other shows. I think he’s doing amazing and I can’t wait for people to see his journey.”

While season 27 has not wrapped filming yet, Jesse is “10,000 percent” sure that Zach will find his happy ending even though “he’s already been through a lot.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-host-jesse-palmer-zachs-season-is-more-emotional/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:25 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:

OMG….my husband and I just landed in Krabi yesterday!! Here for three more nights. Will see what I can find out🤞
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:09 pm

luvstx wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

OMG….my husband and I just landed in Krabi yesterday!!  Here for three more nights. Will see what I can find out🤞

That’s awesome! Give us all the info if you can.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:27 pm

this is their 6th time going to thailand. they've previously been there on ashley's, sean's, jojo's, becca's, and colton's seasons.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:36 am

ariwolf wrote:this is their 6th time going to thailand. they've previously been there on ashley's, sean's, jojo's, becca's, and colton's seasons.

I’m sure the fact that it is inexpensive to travel in Thailand probably has something to do with it.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:52 am

Kayben14 wrote:
luvstx wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

OMG….my husband and I just landed in Krabi yesterday!!  Here for three more nights. Will see what I can find out🤞

That’s awesome! Give us all the info if you can.

Here’s what I’ve been able to pick up at this point. The bellboy in our hotel (Banyan Tree Krabi) told me he saw some group seemingly filming last night 11/10 with “ Crew” signs and lighting. He said it was in the Tubkaek Beach area but couldn’t remember exactly where.

I am guessing that they may be staying at the Sofitel Prokeehpthra. I’m taking one for the team and having dinner there tomorrow night Smiley
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:45 am

@luvstx I am sure we all appreciate your dedication!!! ❤

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:39 pm

@luvstx
what an amazing thing to happen...many miles away, enjoy your time but any and all scoops are appreciated.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:54 am

Omg. We just spent 40 minutes at the Sofitel bar chatting with Jesse and his wife!! I am dying. Have pics. Will post after dinner. Also think we saw Kaitlyn in the lobby with producers. Am going to check photos now
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by laurajean1220 Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:22 am

How amazing, its truly a "small world." (Of all the places, and just the right time, for you to go on vacation)

laurajean1220

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan