SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:44 pm

@luvstx Well, well, well - not only did you take one for the team but you dropped some big news! Now let's see if it's true... most of us love seeing RS not being right!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:22 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@luvstx Well, well, well - not only did you take one for the team but you dropped some big news! Now let's see if it's true... most of us love seeing RS not being right!

Thanks NorCal.

I did find it typical that RS did a whole thing about Bachelor whatever having a different spoiler and acknowledged that people would question him up until the finale. “But I think I would go with me given I’ve been around for 12 years”. O.k. That doesn’t hold much water given that he’s been wrong in some big pieces of the puzzles over the years!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:27 pm

It will be interesting to watch how both the women are edited and how Zach reacts to both.

I like both of them thus far ... and F3 Ariel.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:31 pm

luvstx wrote:snipped
Ok. I took one for the team and listened to the first 12 minutes of this podcast.  Here’s what was noteworthy:

The London episode mess is that Zach and Gabi had a one on one in London and then Zach tested positive for COVID. Reset of dates canceled and RC was on Zoom.

RS thinks they will combine London and Estonia weeks into one episode he thinks they will need to get the finale in before the filming for Bacherlorette starts

Ariel is F3, Gabi is F2 and Kaity is F1.  He knows people won’t believe him but that’s what he source tells him. And they are engaged

Now back to my workout!

Thanks for taking one for the team.

Re the bold. I'm not understanding that. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ok. I took one for the team and listened to the first 12 minutes of this podcast.  Here’s what was noteworthy:

The London episode mess is that Zach and Gabi had a one on one in London and then Zach tested positive for COVID. Reset of dates canceled and RC was on Zoom.

RS thinks they will combine London and Estonia weeks into one episode he thinks they will need to get the finale in before the filming for Bacherlorette starts

Ariel is F3, Gabi is F2 and Kaity is F1.  He knows people won’t believe him but that’s what he source tells him. And they are engaged

Now back to my workout!

I am assuming because the show started airing several weeks later, it would run longer than usual. Since they start film the Bette about 3 weeks after the bachelor finishes airing, it would push the schedule...and BIP. Plus, they want to announce the next Bette before the show starts filming...although they have done that before...Rachel was announced while she was still on Nick's season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:44 pm

So either Charity, Ariel or a surprise Bachelorette?
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:52 pm

@Sprite dizzy thanks. I'm multi tasking and I thought he meant they have to get the 'filming' of the FRC in. Why would they need to film the frc before the ette airs. laugh out loud

The brain reads to fast and doesn't compute! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Now back to my workout!

I didn’t understand it either at first. But then I guess if they are going to start filming with the F2 it makes it hard if the season isn’t over.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:56 pm

Christina seems drunk and somewhat out of it. All those stupid faces. Disrespectful to the other ladies.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:02 am

Could it mean that Gabi could be (F2) and will be the bachelorette?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:12 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:Could it mean that Gabi could be (F2) and will be the bachelorette?

It is always possible if that is what tptb want!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:24 am

I see Kaity as the best choice as either Zach’s final one or the Bachelorette. So far, Gabri seems too young and immature to me. If Kaity is Zach’s choice, I’d vote for either Ariel or Charity as the Bachelorette.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan