SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:42 am

barbell wrote:I see Kaity as the best choice as either Zach’s final one or the Bachelorette. So far, Gabri seems too young and immature to me. If Kaity  is Zach’s choice, I’d vote for either Ariel or Charity as the Bachelorette.

I totally agree with you! Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 4256136633
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:38 am

barbell wrote:I see Kaity as the best choice as either Zach’s final one or the Bachelorette. So far, Gabri seems too young and immature to me. If Kaity  is Zach’s choice, I’d vote for either Ariel or Charity as the Bachelorette.
i like gabriella and i think she brings out a goofy side of zach but i agree, she's 25 and acts like it. definitely don't want her for bachelorette if rs is right about zach getting engaged to kaitlyn. honestly i'm annoyed if zach robbed us of kaitlyn as bachelorette laugh out loud she's the full package imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:40 am

Looks like Gabi will be on Bachelorhappyhour tomorrow

Per BBH IG
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:17 am

@barbell Charity seems nice enough, but she would need to lose the sour lemon eating expression that she has constantly.

I think Ariel would make an interesting Bette, but I fear she seems too put together for tptb. Heaven forbid we have a mature, articulate bachelorette who doesn't cry at the drop of a hat. (Watch her start bawling next episode.)

I think Gabi would fit more of the stereotypical insecure bette...particularly if she gets heartbroken at the end. I see Ariel more along the lines of...Not me? Too bad. Your loss. I'm out of here to see who slid into my SM since we've been filming.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:58 am

Kaity as in the girl who had the museum/overnight date tonight? If so I like that Zach did seem to have fun with her during the date.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 8367-910 Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 I_got_13 Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:31 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:47 pm

The bachelor’s instagram page posted some great pictures from Kaity and Zach’s 1-1 date last night. I’m shipping them now. girldance

TBH, when the spoiler was that Gabi was the F1, I wasn’t all that excited to watch as I just don’t see them as a match. Now that there is a spoiler that Kaity is the F1, it makes me a little more excited to watch since I like them together and last night’s date went so well. Going to be interesting to see how it unfolds in the end. 2pop
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:44 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:56 am

Those animal pjs are really cute!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:12 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:03 pm

Good article. He is doing a great job imo and those answers are not the typical practised answers imo.

He mentions the museum date twice.

Everything I’ve done with every single date, like seeing my family, having a night at the museum, getting to have fun with Latto,

Also, having the entire natural history museum to myself over the night, was so cool.
bachelornation.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:17 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan